• 東京にしか売っていない着物を買うクミコの目には、阿倍野の住民たちがイオンでありふれた服を買っていることが、奇異に映る。
  • クミコが着物を身にまとう理由には、住民たちの消費生活に抵抗したいという思いや、江戸時代への憧れが影響していると考えられる。
  • クミコの購買行動は、東京と阿倍野での異なる消費パターンを浮き彫りにしている。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

[Kumiko's eyes → In the eyes of Kumiko] [that purchasing Kimono that are only sold in Tokyo → , who purchases the Kimonos only sold in Tokyo, ] [seemed to be feel they are crazy that people who live in Abeno and buy clothes in Aeon. → it seems crazy that people in Abeno is buying boring clothes at Aeon, living as just me-too consumers.] Therefore, the reason why Momoko wears Kimono [seems to be react against consumer life of residents → must be a sign of a defiance against such a life style of Abeno's residents] , [and from longing for the Edo era. → and also from her longing for the Edo era.]

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 参考にさせていただきます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

ゴメンね最初の1行しか見てないんだけど間違ってると思う。 クミコの目がなにか意志を持った生き物として行動(購入する)しているように感じてちょっと気持ち悪くて読み進められなかった。 でも、とりあえず近いところまでは英文を書く実力があるようなので、ここじゃなくてHiNativeに行くといいと思うよ。検索ですぐ見つかるからやってみてね。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 HiNative、そんなサイトがあるのですね。 また見てみます!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削してください。

I researched that why some people belong to organization like gang. It because gangs acceptable gently young people who isolated from the world and lived in oneself. This movie is a friendship story and comedey that Kumiko who wanted fellows and became a Yankee, and Himiko who wears Kimono live in oneself and wanted no friends. 「どうして人は暴力団などの組織に所属するのかを調べました。 暴力団は、世間から孤立し、一人で生きてきた若者を優しく受け入れてくれる、からだそうです。 この映画は仲間が欲しくて暴走族になったクミコと、仲間なんて欲しくないと、一人で生きているヒミコの友情物語であり、コメディです。」 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削して欲しいです

そしてクミコがヤンキーになった背景には何があるだろうか。 彼女はルールに縛られた世界(彼女にとっては、家庭や学校)が嫌だった。 よって彼女がヤンキーになった背景には、世間への反発や自由への憧れがあったと言えるだろう。 What is the background behind that Kumiko became a Yankee? She hate the world that a world bound by rules (such as family environment and school life for her). That is why she became a Yankee seems to react against the world, and yearn for the free. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

I studied not only a dance but also culture by studing Komai. (私は小舞を勉強したことによって踊りだけでなく、文化も学ぶことができた。 Komai dance wears a kimono and with a fan. (小舞は着物を着て扇子を持って踊る) Dancers imagines a sakura and dance with a fan (ダンサーは桜をイメージし扇子をもって踊る) Now, although I seldom wear a kimono, almost all persons wear it at once. (今、着物を着ている人をあまり見ないが、ほとんどの人は一度着たことがある) We can know culture in the country only look at dance. (私たちは踊りを見るだけで、その国の文化を知ることができる) I can let you Japanese culture know by doing so. (そうすることで、日本の文化を知ってもらうことができる) 英文が正しいか添削お願いします。 あと、Almost all persons と、 most peopleはどう違うのでしょうか? 両方「ほとんどの人々」って意味でいいのでしょうか? 違いがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

ビールを冷やす(冷蔵庫に入れる)担当は君だよ。 You're in charge of putting a beer in the refrigerator. You're supposed to put a beer in the refrigerator. なりたいと思っていた自分になるために、努力は惜しまない。 I will spare no effort to become what I want to be. 私が頼む前にやってくれるなんて!貴方は本当に気が利くね。  How thoughtful you are to do that before I ask you to! よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を添削してください

After finishing this movie, I thought that two girls turned well. However I had a little doubt in the scene that caused the car accident. Early in this film, Momoe looking around the inhabitants and said that they are crazy. And at the climax of the movie, Momoe rushed down on a motorcycle and scrryed to help Himiko. Momoe who was indifferent to others, lay herself life on the line to help Himiko. At first glace, Momoe is regarded as "grown". この映画を見終えて、私は2人の女の子はいい方向に変わったと思った。 しかし、事故を起こしたシーンで少し疑問を抱いた。 物語の序盤、モモエは住民たちを見て、狂っていると言っていた。 そして物語のクライマックスでの事故シーンではモモエはヒミコを助けるため、バイクに乗って無我夢中で疾走した。 他人に対して無関心だったモモエが体を張って彼女を助けるまでになった。 一見すると、モモエは「成長した」と捉えられる。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• わからない英文が二つあります!

"Most people are too preoccupied with how they appear to be constantly judging you. Ever notice how people love talking and looking in things that are even just barely reflective?" -how they appear to be judging you -barely reflective この二つの文の意味を教えてください!

• 英文の訳

It can be shown mathematically that the cyclomatic number is equal to one more than the number of decisions in a program, and there are many programs that have a large number of decisions but are easy to understand, code and maintain. 最後のcode and maintainがどのようにかかるのか分かりません。どなたかご教授お願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

Joseph MaCarthyについてです。 Beginning in 1950, McCarthy became the most visible public face of a period in the United States in which Cold War tensions fueled fears of widespread Communist subversion. He is known for alleging that numerous Communists and Soviet spies and sympathizers had infiltrated the United States federal government, universities, film industry, and elsewhere. Ultimately, the smear tactics he used led him to be censured by the U.S. Senate. The term "McCarthyism", coined in 1950 in reference to McCarthy's practices, was soon applied to similar anti-communist activities. ⇨Beginning in 1950, McCarthy, fueled fears of widespread Communist subversion in Cold War tensions. He was alleging that numerous Communists and Soviet spies and sympathizers had infiltrated the United States federal government and elsewhere. Ultimately, the smear tactics he used led him to be censured by the U.S. Senate. Then, the term "McCarthyism" was became applied to anti-communist activities. 上の文をネットなどから調べてまとめたものです。 長いので、短くまとめてみたのですが、特におかしくないか確認して欲しいです。 そして、もしここの文はなくてもいいんじゃない?とかもっと簡単な表現があるよ、などあればそちらも教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の訳をお願いします。。

But are such techniques in fact helpful to patients? It is of course important to assess any form of treatment, and given that patients vary enormously in their problems and their capabilities, group studies of mnemonic techniques are unlikely to be very satisfactory. Fortunately, there are techniques that were specially devised to investigate the effects of treatment on a single patient. Most of these originated in the operant conditioning laboratory; they have been adapted for clinical purposes by behaviorally minded clinicians, and are now being used to assess the effectiveness of cognitive rehabilitation. They tend not to be well known to cognitive psychologists, who are generally much more familiar with large group designs, or in the case of neuropsychology to single case studies that are concerned with assessing and describing the patient’s deficits, rather than evaluating treatment. お願いします。。

• 英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。

英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。 テーマは日本企業の英語の社内公用語化についてです。 英語が全くと言っていいほどできないので、 ほとんどを翻訳ソフトに頼ってしまいました。 間違っているところがたくさんあると思うので 英語がわかる方、教えてください。 Companies such as these days, Uniqlo or Rakuten announced the English office official language. Employees go to the English conversation school and seem to hurry measures. It is said that it is the globalization of the company,and the mutual understanding in the English is essential. But the Japanese who has an image to be negative even if they hold a meeting by the language that they are not used to, It may be hard to come to give an opinion even more. It employ a foreign employee and it is important that it have a global field of vision for the growth of the company. However,there is not a meaning to be a Japanese company when a Japanese is hard to work. It's not limit all to English and think that one devising usage with the Japanese is effective.