The Necessity of Tree Cutting for Tataraba People

このQ&Aのポイント
  • In a world dominated by Samurai, people in Tataraba must cut trees to survive. But if they can't, they face discrimination and unfair treatment.
  • The director wanted to depict the harsh reality that Tataraba people face. Those who are unable to cut trees may not survive.
  • Breaking the forest has become a necessary means of living for Tataraba people.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください。

ある映画についてのペーパーです。 「実際、タタラバの人たちが生きていくためには木を切る必要があり、それができなくなってしまいタタラバを追いやられてしまうと武士が支配する世界で差別や不当な扱いを受けてしまう。包帯で体を覆っていた人々はおそらく生きていけないだろう。 監督はこのような包み隠すことのない事実をも表現したかったのではないだろうか。 つまりタタラバの人たちにとっては、森を壊すことは生きために必要な手段であることがわかる。」 In fact, people who live in Tataraba need to cut the trees to live, and if it can not be done and turn residents out of the Tataraba, they will be receive discrimination and unreasonable treatment in the world dominated by Samurai. Those wraooed with bandage probably will not live in such world. I wonder if the director wanted to express such uncapaciated facst as well. Thus, it turns our that breaking the forest is necessary means to live for Tataraba people. ・世界をそのままworldと表現したのですがあっているでしょうか? ・そのほか、英文が間違っている箇所があれば添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

In fact, although the people of Tataraba needed to cut trees to live, this becomes impossible as they are driven away[*1] from Tataraba by the Samurais. And in the world dominated by[*2] the Samurais, the people of Tataraba are discriminated and are treated unfairly. In such a world, the wounded[*3] who are wrapped round with bandages, probably would not survive. I wonder if the director wanted to express such bare-naked truth[*4] as well. Putting it another way[*5], for the people of Tataraba, destroying the forest was the necessary means[*6] for their living. *1: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=drive+away *2: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=world+dominated+by *3: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=wounded *4: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=bare-naked+truth *5: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=putting+it+another+way *6: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=necessary+means > 世界をそのままworldと表現したのですが ⇒ それで問題ないと思います。

wxw
質問者

お礼

>「実際、タタラバの人たちが生きていくためには木を切る必要があり、それができなくなってしまいタタラバを追いやられてしまうと武士が支配する世界で差別や不当な扱いを受けてしまう。」 というのを一度と途中で切ってしまうのですね! >samuraiはやはりsがいるんですね。 普通に考えたらそうなのですが、なんとなくどっちだろう、と思ってしまい…。 >日本語のフィーリングと少し違うかな?と思ったのですが、世界はworldでいいんですね。 勉強になりました!!! ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削してください

映画の感想を日本語から英語に直したので添削して欲しいです。 「一番気になったのはエンディングのシーンです。アシタカはサンとともに森でシシ神の森を守るものとして生きるわけではなく、サンもまた人間を理解しタタラバで生きるわけでもない。 一緒に暮らすわけではなく、お互いの世界で生きていこう、という終わり方です。 もし「自然は大事だから、大切にしよう」というメッセージの映画であれば、2人が別々の場所で生きていく結末にはならないはずだ。」 The most interesting scene is the ending scene. Ashitaka will not live to protect the Shihigami of the forest with San, and San will not live in Tataraba with Ashitaka and understand human. It is not the way to live together, it is the way to live each other's world. If this movie's messege is "the forest is important, let's treasure", it should not be the conclusion that they will live in different place. こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削をお願いします

実際に行ってみないと、どのような結果になるかはわからない。住民に負担がかかってしまうかもしれないが、赤字の削減にもなり、それが地域の利益にもなる可能性があるのであればやってみる価値はあるように思える。 If we do not try, we will never know what result we are capable of. It may be a burden to the residents, but it also to be worth trying if it is possible to reduce the deficit and to benefit in the region. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の文の和訳をおねがいします。

以下の文の和訳をおねがいします。 But what if everyone loved to be 100? Or 120? the world would become an increasingly crowded place. Another complication:Germline engineering will not be free or even cheap; not everyone will be able to afford it. Will this create a new "genetic gap" between rich and poor? "In a world in thich we have the power to turn human beings into manufactured objects, certain diseases have disappeared from the world. Ad people do live longer and run faster and jump higher. But the don't seem to be any happier," says Leslie Fiedler, an essayist and cultural critic at the University of Buffalo.

• 添削お願いします

I think gambling should not be banned. If it is banned, some people living the revenue cannot life. Certainly there is something dangerous in any point, I think it is not to ban. As a result that it should be legalized and limit to gamble. It depends you for gambling to how to use. 文法的に間違いは無いでしょうか。なかったら暗記しようかなと思ってます。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 添削お願いします。

I took many kinds of courses such as geology, art, marketing, and history in college. If it is not unrelated directly to my job, a capacity to think that I got in college will surely help. In other words, it is a lifetime skill and it will be valuable even if I work a job that is not related I learned in college at all. There are no jobs that not need the ability to think. 「私は大学で地質学、アート、マーケティングや歴史など色々なコースを取りました。それが私の仕事に直接関係なかったとしても、大学で身につけた考える力は必ず役に立つだろう。つまり、たとえ大学で学んだことと全く関係のない職業(仕事)についたとしても、これ(考える力)は一生のスキルであり、有益なものになる。考える力が必要のない仕事なんてない。」 *「考える力」というのを、重複させないようにabilityやcapacityなど別の単語を使用しています。 少し長くなってしまいすみません。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

入試の予想問題です。語彙がないので簡単なフレーズで書きたいと思っています。不自然なところがあれば訂正お願いします。 質問 もしあなたが通うことになった大学が、生涯学習を奨励しているために同級生に高齢者が多いとしたらあなたはそういう学習環境を望ましいと思いますか?理由をあげ60~70語の英語で答えなさい。  I think it is undesirable to study with old people. If there are many old people in my college,I will feel unpleased. One reason is that I will not be able to talk with them friendly. I want to make friends with same age people and enjoy to talk. Second reason is that teachers will not be able to give lectures that suit for the student`s levels. (69words)

• 誤解を解きたいです。添削お願いします。

中国語圏の方から、掲示板に書き込みがありました。 web翻訳で自分の元の文章→英語→相手の言語では、余計に意味が通じなくなってしまうかと思い日本語でレスをしたところ、全く別の意味にとられてしまったようです。 それを訂正したくて、web翻訳を使いつつ自分なりに英語にしてみたのですが、また誤解されるような表現になっていないか心配です。 誤解される表現がないか、意味が通じるかだけでも良いのでお願い出来ないでしょうか? >>「自分のサイトで発表済みの作品」「自分の持っている作品」 は「他の人が書いた絵」と言いたいのではありません。 「自分のサイトで発表済みの作品」「自分の持っている作品」 is not "the picture which other people wrote". >>私はこの絵をかいたのはあなただと知っています。 I know that an author of this picture is yourself. >>お絵かき掲示板では、あなたが過去にあなたのサイトに飾っていた絵を投稿することは嫌がられる事があります。 In PBBS, it may be hated to paste the picture which you displayed in your site in the past. >>複数の場所に同じ絵を投稿する事も「マルチポスト」とよばれて嫌われる事があります。 It is called "the multi-post" to paste the same picture to plural places, and it can be hated. >>たとえ、それがあなた自身が書いた絵であってもそうです。 It is so even if it is the picture which yourself wrote. >>誰にも見せていない新しい絵を投稿すると喜ばれます。 When you paste a new picture showing nobody, you will be welcomed. >>そのような事情を知らないせいであなたが嫌われてしまうのは悲しいです。 It is sad that you are disliked by the result that does not know such circumstances. >>だからあのようなレスをしました。 Therefore I did such a reply. >>あなたが他人の絵を投稿すると思ったからではありません。 The reason is not because it thought that you paste a picture of another person. >>私はあなたに誤解されたくないし、私もあなたを誤解したくありません。 I do not want you to misunderstand me and I do not want to misunderstand you >>私が何をいいたいのか分からなければ、またたずねて欲しいです。 Please ask me a question if you do not understand what I want to say. 以上です。どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

2007年までに日本人の数は減り始めるだろう。その同じ年に、人々の20パーセントは 65歳以上になり、日本人の人口を世界でもっとも老齢化したものとするだろう。 The number of Japanese will began to decrease by 2007. In the year, 20% of the people will become over 65 years old, and Japan will be the most aging country in the world. 最後の 日本人の人口を~ の部分 日本は最も高齢化した国となる と表現しました。 これは採点される受験英語としてはどうなのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

ある映画についてのペーパーです。 「自然の側からすると、エボシたちは悪である。しかしエボシが悪者かと聞かれるとそうではない。彼女は病気を持っている人々(劇中に出てきた包帯を巻かれた人たち)や女性など、社会的立場の弱い人の人権を認め、居場所と仕事を与えている。それが証拠に、彼女は住民から慕われているのがわかる。」 From the side of nature, Eboshi and other people are evil. However, I think that when asked if Eboshi is bad, it is not so. She acknowledges the human rights of people who weak social standings and giving to live place and jobs, such as women and people who have sickness (people wrapped in bandages). The evidence shows that she is endear by residents. 日本語から英語にしたので、英文が間違っていないか添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。