面白い映画『電車男』の魅力とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 最後まで友人が登場せず、ネット上の知らない人たちに助けを求める電車男の姿が魅力的です。
  • 彼は彼女がいなくてデートの誘い方もわからず、みっともないと感じています。
  • そのため彼は顔も知らない人としか話せません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください

こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 The interesting in this movie is train man’s friends never appeared, and he sought to help people that they have never met each other once and only on network. He had not girlfriend before he met “HELMES”, he did not know how to invite her to date. He understand it is shameful things, so he can only to talk with people who do not know each other face. (電車男の友人が一人も登場せず、最後まで彼はネット上の顔も知らぬ人間たちに助けを求めつづけるという部分が面白かった。彼はエルメスに会うまで彼女がいたことがなく、デートの誘い方すらわからない。それがみっともない事だということは理解しており、だから相談できる相手は見知らぬ人しかいない。) ・HELMESというのは彼女の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。→のあとに説明を、⇒のあとに添削文を列挙します。 >The interesting in this movie is train man’s friends never appeared, and he sought to help people that they have never met each other once and only on network. →「この映画では~が面白いと思った」In this movie I have found interesting that~、「助けを求め続けた」was going on with asking、「彼らに会ったこともないし、彼らが舞台に登場したこともないのに」even though he had not met them nor they had ever come on the scene、「インタネットによってのみお互いを知っているだけだったのだから」because they only knew each other by internetなどの表現を組み合わせて言いましょう。 ⇒In this movie I have found interesting that "the train man" was going on with asking his friends to help him, even though he had not met them nor they had ever come on the scene, because they only knew each other by internet. >He had not girlfriend before he met “HELMES”, he did not know how to invite her to date. →「デートの誘い方」how to invite ~out for a date。(なお、ギリシャ語由来の「ヘルメス」は、HERMESとRを使います。) ⇒He had not any girlfriend before he met “HERMES”, and he did not know how to invite her out for a date. >He understand it is shameful things, so he can only to talk with people who do not know each other face. →「~はみっともない事だと気づいていたが」Being aware of that ~、「インタネットを通じて知っている人にだけ相談せざるを得なかった」he could not help consulting only with those who knew through internet。 ⇒Being aware of that it was shameful, he could not help consulting only with those who knew through internet.

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 とても分かり易かったです。 すみません、HERMESなんですね。ご指摘ありがとうございます。 その他、添削ありがとうございます。 勉強になりました!!

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

What was so interesting about this movie was that none of the train man’s "friends" show up[*1] on the screen. The train man has never met any of his friends because they only know eachother through the Internet. Yet he keeps on seeking their help via the network. The train man never had a girlfriend, before he met “HELMES,” and he had no idea how to invite her for a date[*2]. He was ashamed of this, and the only people he could consult and rely on were those on the network, who remained anonymous.[*3] *1: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=show+up *2: "invite her for a date" =「彼女をデートに誘う」 *3: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=remain+anonymous

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 invite her for a date" =「彼女をデートに誘う」の決まった言葉(よく使われる)があるんですね。 勉強になりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を添削してください

The two girls changed little by little as they met each other. Despite Kumiko became a Yankee sought to fellow, eventually she leave the organization sought to fellow by met Himiko. (二人はお互い出会うことで少しずつ変わっていきます クミコは仲間を求めてヤンキーになったにもかかわらず、仲間を求めて最終的には組織を抜けた。) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 重文に書き換えがわかりません

重文に書き換えです。教えてください。 1 We parted,never to see each other again. ↓   We (had) parted,but we saw each other again. 2 He grew up to be a fine doctor. ↓   He grew up and he (is) a fine doctor. 3 I hurried to the station only to miss the the train. ↓ I (had)hurried to the station,but I missed the the train. 4 He went to Africa in 1963,never to come back. ↓ He (had been) to Africa in 1963,(but) he never came back here. (  )内が間違っているんですが、どうしたらいいのでしょうか?教えてください。

• 「英作」添削お願いします

人間は言葉を話す動物である。しかし言葉と人間性による直接的な関係はない。 沈黙が深く人間性を表すこともある。本当は言葉なんか要らないのかもしれない。 言葉によってしか意思疎通できない人間は不幸で劣った生き物ではないかと思う。 沈黙の雄弁にもっと耳を傾けるべきではないだろうか、 言葉が少なくなればなるほど、人間だけではなくすべてのものたちと語り合うことができるような気がする。 Man is a speeking animal. However language is not relevant to humanity directy. Sometimes silence expresses humanity deeply.Apparently we may not need speaking. I think people who can only communicate with each other by using language are unhappy and worse. (頭でっかちか) 沈黙の雄弁・・・ (わからん) I fancy that if we use less words we can communicate with not only with each other but also with any other things. ※この文を考えたのは私ではないので、つっこまれても返答不能です。 ※なるべく簡単な英語でお願いしたい。(簡単にも個人差があると思われますが)

• 和訳お願いします

どなたか、下記の文の和訳おねがいします。 Ah the British sense of humour varies from place to place but in general we like sarcasm. As for my personal group of friends and family (including myself), we like banter. We like to mock each other jokingly and usually rudely :P. And a lot of people I have met are just the same. Obviously I can't speak for the whole of britain, just the things I know! To be able to call each other names and know not to take it seriously is a good measure of friendship I believe haha

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

よろしければ文章を訳してください宜しくお願いします。 Every planet has an influence on your future and on the future soulmate. Mercury was in Aquarius when you were born. Your soul mate is loyal and faithful. He has modern ideas and thoughts about the way love and romance should be in his life. He may far ahead of his times, so this relationship will be sophisticated and advanced by other peoples standards. He is open to new experiences in life and love. He is not given to deceiving himself or others and will not do so. He will make observations about you. He will take a great interest and curiosity about you. He can be detached, so that while he may be exceedingly interested in what other people say or know about you, he is not influenced by others views, he observes you and sees the truth, sees things that other people cannot always see. And he is perceptive in this. He may be able to see you from a different angle to others, and his insight will be illuminating.

• 英語添削お願いします!

インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典は要らないという意見についてどう思いますか。 というテーマです!  I am opposed to the idea that we access only the Internet when we look for something, and that we needn't use books at all. Of course the Internet is very easy to use and useful, because all you have to do is only retrieving the information you want. But, using nothing but the Internet is very dangerous. One of some reasons is the Internet involve too much information, of course false information. Many people you don't know use it, so information on the Internet are not always reliable and it is very difficult to choose only true information. On the other hand, books are published after they are checked closely. So they seldom have false information.  I think it is good to use both of the Internet and books, then you can get true information quickly. 

• 添削お願いします。

TOEFLのwritingの勉強用に英文を書いたのですが自分では採点できないので添削してください。 Q People attend university or college for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university. A Most of my friends say `I attend university to graduate." So, I think people attend university to graduate. There are several reasons why I believe my friends are majority. First, to graduate university you have to get enough credits and nowadays the number of teachers who never give students credit without attendance is increasing. For example, one of my friend did very well on test but he could not get the credit because he rarely attend the class. Second, to get good job and high salary it is necessary for students to graduate university. If you want to become high-ranking official, you must graduate from university.There is a big difference between who graduate university and who did not on salary. This is decided by law so even if you have high ability, but did not graduate university you can not get high salary.

• 添削してください

「私は<Other taxes>からもいくつかのオプションを選んだ。 (赤字を減らすためにどうすればいいか、という内容の問題で、「選んだ」というのはいくつか項目があり、どれなら犠牲にできるかなど考えて選んだ、ということです。) その中の一つが"Increase Cigarette and Alcohol Taxes"だ。もちろん、タバコを吸う人やお酒を飲む人からすると、タバコ税やアルコール税を上げられるのは辛いことだと思う。しかし特にタバコは、吸う人だけでなく周りの人にも被害が及ぶ。税金を上げることで少しでも意識が変わったり、吸い始める人を減らすことができることができるのではないかと思う。」 ** I picked up some option in other taxes. One of them is "Increase Cigarette and Alcohol Taxes". Of course, I think that it is painful for people who drinking and smoking to raise cigarette and alcohol taxes. However, in particular, tobacco is damaged not only smokers but also around people. I think that raising tax can change their mind and reduce the number of people who start smoking. 最後の文章なのですが、I think をIt seemsに置き換えられるでしょうか? (= It seems to raise tax can change their mind~) I think を使いすぎるのは良くないと聞いたもので…。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください。

添削してください。 テーマ:思い出 (何が起きて、なぜその思い出があなたにとって大切なのか書きなさい。) One day,I received the math mini-test which had held the other day and felt shocked at the law score.That’s why I asked my friend,who is cleverer than any other student,why couldn’t I pass the test :for at that time I had assumed that the score depends on our own talent.Listened to me,he immediately answered “Only you were lazy.”This word had a great influence on me.If it were not for his word and the memory,I wouldn’t know how important making effort is now.

• 意味を教えて下さい(英文)

We all have our past and things we've went through. However, we met each other in our current life. Connecting with you in the sky. I will not be able to never love like that again. There is no love between you and me all over the world if it is loveless.