重文に書き換えがわかりません

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問文章の文章を重文に書き換えてください。
  • 質問文章の文章を正確に重文に書き換える方法を教えてください。
  • 重文に書き換えるための具体的な手順を教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

重文に書き換えがわかりません

重文に書き換えです。教えてください。 1 We parted,never to see each other again. ↓   We (had) parted,but we saw each other again. 2 He grew up to be a fine doctor. ↓   He grew up and he (is) a fine doctor. 3 I hurried to the station only to miss the the train. ↓ I (had)hurried to the station,but I missed the the train. 4 He went to Africa in 1963,never to come back. ↓ He (had been) to Africa in 1963,(but) he never came back here. (  )内が間違っているんですが、どうしたらいいのでしょうか?教えてください。

• egeeee
  • お礼率96% (155/161)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

空所補充問題というより,ここの部分がおかしいと指摘されたということでしょうか。 1  We parted ですが, We parted, but we never saw each other again. never が必要です。 2  He grew up and he was/became a fine doctor. 「大人になって,今いい先生だ」 というのではなく, 「大人になっていい先生になった」 3  I hurried to the station, but I missed the the train. 4 He went to Africa in 1963,(but) he never came back here. 後半は but でいいと思うのですが, but never and never he は省略ということか,and にした方がいいということだと思います。 ちょくちょく質問になりますが,このような場合,前の行為を過去完了にする必要はありません。 and などでつながれる文は当然,前の方が古くなるわけで, 時間の流れに沿って and で結ばれていれば過去完了にする必要はありません。

egeeee
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。よくわかりました。

関連するQ&A

• 重文または複文での書き換えがわかりません

英文10問の重文または複文での書き換えお願いします 1、Not knowing who she was, I didn't speak to her. 2、It being rainy, we stayed at home all day. 3、Considering his age, the man looks very young. 4、Surprised at the news of the accident, I hurried to the scene. 5、Saying good-bye to me, he went away. 6、Seeing the policeman, he ran away. 7、Having been written in haste, the book has no faults. 8、The train departed at ten, arriving there at noon. 9、Turning to the left, you will find his office 10、Saying hello, he handed a book to me よろしくお願いします

• 書き換えの問題です。お願いします。

(1) He asked me where to get off the train. (2) He said to me ,“Where should I get off the train ?” (1)を(2)に書き換えるとき、“ ”内の文には please が先頭にくると教わったのですが、なぜこのケースでは、使われていないのですか。 お願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I've been married to "Ned" for 25 years, and each year it seems to get worse. When we married, he told me I could do whatever I wanted with the house, but he never said I'd be the one paying. The house was barely furnished, the bedding had holes in it, ここでpayingとは何を払うのでしょうか?あと、the beddingにtheが付いているのは「家の」と特定されているからでしょうか?in itはなくてもよさそうに思えるのですが、必要でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ()内を正しくならびかえて下さい。

(1)電車の中で読むための軽いものを探しています。 I'm(read/light/looking for/something/to) on the train. (2)電車に乗り遅れないように彼は急いだ。 He hurried(the train/to/not/as/miss/so). (3)あなたは入院されているとお聞きし、残念に思います。 I'm sorry (in the hospital/ you're/that/hear/to). 宜しく御願い致します。

• to不定詞の否定

(1)He promised not to be late again. (2)He hurried not to be late. (1)の文は正しくて、(2)の文は正しくないのはどうしてなのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• seemの入った文の書き換えについて

ある参考書に例文として 1) He seems to have been late for the train. の文の書き換えに 2) It seems that he was late for the train. と載っていました。 同じ参考書に次の例文3)を複文に書き換える問題が出題されていました。 3)He seemed to have been rich. 私は It seemed that he was rich. と解答したのですが、解答例では 4)It seemed that he had been rich. となっていました。 例文1)から2)の書き換えを考えると、he was と過去形で書き換えるのが筋だと思うのですが.... 解答はやはり4)の例文で正しいのでしょうか? 説明できる方よろしくおねがいします。

• よろしくお願いします

I am a seventeen-year-old girl who is currently at community college. This past semester, I had a class with a certain boy, whom we shall call "John." Let it be known that I think John is cute. I liked the way he would try to think more deeply about the issues we were studying, and how he talked thoughtfully and creatively about what we were learning. However, I only actually spoke to him once, when we reviewed. We actually had a great time talking about politics, but it never happened again. I always thought that I saw John staring at me from his seat across the room, but I always brushed that off as him staring at the girl next to me, and I was just projecting. ここでのreviewとprojectingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I have been communicating with this girl I work with who is currently seeing a guy she's been with for four years. We have a strong connection and physical attraction, and we have both disclosed our feelings to each other. We communicate rarely by text but never through phone calls, for obvious reasons. Her man works for the same company we do but in a different building. It's clear to me that he doesn't complement her being or lifestyle and will never rise to her level. he doesn't complement her being or lifestyle and will never rise to her levelの訳をよろしくお願いします

• on disability

I have been in a relationship for four years. My partner has fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis. When we met, he had just found out. He was still active, working, and we had sex regularly. Fast forward: He is now on disability, not working at all, we rarely sleep together and he never leaves the house. I love him still, but I didn't realize how hard this would be. I know he has a lot to cope with, but it's hard on me as well. on disabilityはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、it's hard on meはit's hard for meとどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I am a man in my 60s. I'm writing out of concern for my friend. "Will" and I are the same age; in fact, we share a birthday. He and I became well-acquainted in childhood and were very attached to each other. But then, in my early teens, our relationship took on a new and unanticipated aspect. We found that we shared an interest in girls, and as we grew through our teens and into our early 20s, we had many adventures together. When I married, Will was there and always supportive. It wouldn't have been the same without him, and I'm sure my wife would agree. I never minded in the least the interest he showed in her. But now, Will seems to have lost much of his get-up-and-go. He no longer shows much interest in my wife or in any other woman. I've tried to get him to be more spontaneous, telling him stories and showing him pictures that he used to like, but I barely get a rise out of him. I've tried to get himはI've tried getting himではなくそのような形なのはなぜでしょうか?あと、ここでのget a rise out ofはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします