【至急】英語で教えて下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • もっと時間があったら、安くてすむ高速バスで行ったのだが。
  • 雪が降っていなかったら、電車は時間通りに運行していただろう。
  • もう1時間寝ていられればなぁ。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【至急】英語 教えて下さい

[1](1)もっと時間があったら、安くてすむ高速バスで行ったのだが。 ( had / had / I / if / more time ), I would have taken a cheap highway bus. (2)雪が降っていなかったら、電車は時間通りに運行していただろう。 If it had not snowed, ( come / have / on time / the train / would ). (3)もう1時間寝ていられればなぁ。 ( could / I / I / in had / stay / wish ) for another hour. (4)彼は列車の時刻表のことなら何でも知っているという口ぶりだ。 He talks ( as / everything / he / if / knew ) about the train timetable. [2](1)私があなたなら、次の電車に間に合うように駅まで走るだろう。 If I were you, _______ to catch the next train. (2)彼のアドバイスがなかったら、私たちは間違ったバスに乗っていただろう。 _______, we would have taken the wrong bus. (3)学校が駅からもっと近ければなぁ。 I wish _______. (4)最終バスに間に合っていたら、家まで歩かずにすんでいただろう。 If I had caught the last bus, _______. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nolaneco
  • ベストアンサー率62% (322/512)
回答No.1

[1]は自信あるけど、[2]はあんま。模範解答と違いそう。 [1](1)もっと時間があったら、安くてすむ高速バスで行ったのだが。 ( had / had / I / if / more time ), I would have taken a cheap highway bus. If I had had more time (2)雪が降っていなかったら、電車は時間通りに運行していただろう。 If it had not snowed, ( come / have / on time / the train / would ). the train would have come on time (3)もう1時間寝ていられればなぁ。 ( could / I / I / in had / stay / wish ) for another hour. I wish I could stay in bed (in had はin bedの打ち間違い?) (4)彼は列車の時刻表のことなら何でも知っているという口ぶりだ。 He talks ( as / everything / he / if / knew ) about the train timetable. as if he knew everyhing [2](1)私があなたなら、次の電車に間に合うように駅まで走るだろう。 If I were you, (I would run to the station) to catch the next train. (2)彼のアドバイスがなかったら、私たちは間違ったバスに乗っていただろう。 (Without his advice), we would have taken the wrong bus. (3)学校が駅からもっと近ければなぁ。 I wish (my school were much closer to the station). (4)最終バスに間に合っていたら、家まで歩かずにすんでいただろう。 If I had caught the last bus, (I would not have needed to walk to my home). よろしくお願い致します。

pinky3216
質問者

お礼

有難う御座いました! とても助かりました。 貴重な時間を割いて頂きありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 【至急】英語 教えて下さい

英語 教えてください [1](1)もし君が僕だったらどうする。 What ( ) you do if you ( ) me ? (2)もしそのことを知っていたら、君に教えていただろう。 If ( ) ( ) about it, I ( ) ( ) told you. (3)好きなだけ食べられたらなぁ。 I wish I ( ) ( ) eat as much as I want. (4)太陽がなかったら、あらゆる生物が生きられない。 If it were not ( ) the sun, all living things ( ) not live. (5)君の助けがなかったら、うまくできなかっただろう。 ( ) your help, I ( ) ( ) made it. [2](1)私が帰国子女だったら、もっと英語が得意だろう。 If I ( a returnee / at / be / better / I / were / would / , ) English. (2)朝食を食べていたら、彼は今、空腹を感じてはいないだろう。 If he ( breakfast / eaten / feel / had / he / hungry / not / would / ,) now. (3)8時の電車に乗っておけばよかった。 ( had / I / I / taken / the 8 o'clock train / wish ). (4)彼がいなかったら、我々のチームは試合に負けるかもしれない。 ( for / him / if / it / not / were ), out team might lose the game. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語

1:I like my job,but I wish I made more money. Me too. If I (),I could buy a new car. (1)did (2)do (3)had (4)have 2:If I ()you, I would not accept that kind of offer. (1)am (2)have been (3)were (4)will be 3:If I() a camera with me I would have taken a picture of the lake. (1)have (2)had (3)had had (4)have had 4:Would you have taken the job if you() how terrible the conditions were? (1)knew (2)had known (3)have known (4)would have known 5:If she() late,give her this message. (1)were coming (2)would come (3)should come (4)shall come 解答と訳をお願いします

• 至急おねがいします!!英語表現

( )内の語を適切な形にして、文を完成させなさい。 1.Mari wishes she (be) an expert in art. 2.I wish I (have) enough money to study gardening in the U.K. 3.Tom looked as if he (fail) the exam, but as a matter of fact, he got a score of 84. 日本語の意味に合うように、( )内の語を並べ替えなさい。 1.通学で満員電車に乗る必要がなければいいのになあ。 I wish (I / have to / a crowded train / ride /did not) to school. 2.スティーブは、まるでその計画を自分で立てたかのように話します。 Steve (as / talks / he / if / made / had ) the plan himself. 3.みんながもっと自分の趣味のために時間をつかえればいいのになあ。 I(time / could / everyone / more / spend /wish) on their hobbies. 4.拓はまるでイタリアに長い間住んでいたかのようにイタリア語を話します。 Taku(as / had / Italian / if / speaks / lived/ he) in Italy for a long time. 日本語の意味に合うように、英語で表現しなさい。 1.もっと学校の近くに住んでいたらなあ。 I wish________________the school. 2.姉はまるで私の母親であるかのように振る舞います。 My sister________________my mother. 3.部活動をしていたらよかったなあ。 I wish_________________a club. 4.コーチは私たちをまるでプロ野球選手であるかのように練習させます。 Our coach makes us work__________professional baseball players. 至急よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語の問題

(1)( )内を正しい形にし当てはめる If you ___ a million yen in the lottery,what would you do. (win) You would be surprised if I ___ you the truth. (tell) Jhon would come if he ___ the time. (have) I wish you ___ here now. (be) (2)並べ替え 彼により自由な時間があればピアノを習うでしょう (would / if / free / had / he / time / learn / more / he / ,) to play the piano. 私があなたなら、もう少し注意深くするのですが (be / if / I / I / were / would / you / ,) a little more careful. 私が市長なら環境保護に努めるでしょう (were / try / I / I / to / would / mayor / protect / if /,) the enviroment. もしもあなたの髪が明日真っ白になったら、どうしますか (do / hair / if / tomorrow / you / your / went / white / would / ,) ? もっと一生懸命練習していれば、すばらしいサッカー選手になれたのに (had / been / harder / if / you / practiced / could / you / have / ,) a good soccer player.

• 意味の違い教えてください

意味の違いがわかるように和訳をお願いします 1-1 I hope you are strong and healthy. 1-2 I wish you were strong and healty. 2-1 If you help him,he will be happy. 2-2 If you had helped him , he would have been happy. 3-1 If he had started yesterday, he would be in time. 3-2 If he had started yesterday, he' have been in time. 4-1 Two more days would be enough for the work. 4-2 In another week, I would have been back at home. よろしくお願いします

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 意味の違い教えてください

意味の違いがわかるように和訳教えてください 1 I hope you are strong and healthy. I wish you were strong and healthy. 2 If he had started yesterday, he would be in time. If he had started yesterday , he' have been in time. よろしくお願いします

• 私は受験のために英語を勉強しています。でも、理解できない部分がでてきま

私は受験のために英語を勉強しています。でも、理解できない部分がでてきました。英語の仮定法の置き換えです。もし、英語の得意な人やわかる人がいたら、ぜひ私に教えてください! 書き換えの内容です。 (1) If I had much money, I could go abroad. (2) If he were honest, I would employ him. (3) If I had not caught him by the arm, he would have been drowned. (4) If Cleopatra's nose had been shorter, the history of Rome would have been different. (1)~(4)を’Because’を先頭にして書き換え。 (5) I wish I were as healthy as he. (6) I wish I had not given up the plan. (7) I wish it didn't rain now. (5)~(7)を’I am afraid(sorry)’から始まる文に書き換え。 もしできれば今後の勉強にも生かしたいので、説明もしていただけると、うれしいです。 みなさん、よろしくお願いします<m(__)m>

• alsoの文中での位置について

「もし私がその電車に乗っていたら、私もそのパーティーに遅刻していただろう。」という文を英語で表現する場合、If I had taken the train, I would also have been late for the party. という文を考えたのですが、後半部分を1) I also would have been ~ や 2) I would have also been ~ というalsoの置き方にすると文法的にみて不適切なのでしょうか。また上の3つの言い方で最も適切と考えられるものはどれになるのでしょうか。ご存知の方がおられましたら宜しくご教示の程お願い致します。

• Grammar

(  )内の語を適当な形に直しなさい。  1. If I were you, I (will) do the same thing.   ・If I were you, I would do the same thing.  2. If you (show) me this map, I wouldn’t have lost my way.   ・If you showed me this map, I wouldn’t have lost my way.  3. I wish I (can) go to a university in Tokyo.   ・I wish I could go to a university in Tokyo.  4. The boy talks as if he (be) a father.   ・ 次の英文を日本文に直しなさい。  1. If you had a time machine, what age would you visit?  2. If you hadn’t helped me, I would have failed in business.  3. The beach was fantastic. I wish I had stayed there longer.  4. If only my school was closer to the station! 日本語の意味に合うように、(  )内の語句を並べ替え、全文を書きなさい。  1. もしこの地域にもっとバズの便があったら、生活はもっと楽になるだろう。   If we had more bus services in this area, (easier / make / life / it / our / would).   ・If we had more bus services in this area, it make our life would easier.  2. もう30分早く出ていたら、始発電車に間に合っていたのに。   If we (thirty minutes / left / earlier / had), we (caught / have / the first train / could).   ・If we had left thirty minutes earlier, we could have caught the first train.  3. 彼はまるで火星で独りぼっちにされたかのような顔つきをしている。   He looks (if / alone / on / as / he / left / were) Mars.  4. 君がその計画を内緒にしていてくれたらなあ。   I (the plan / had / you / secret / wish / kept).   ・I wish you had kept secret the plan. 日本語を英語に直しなさい。  1. そのロボットはまるで人間のように行動する。 考えて「これかな?」と思ったものは書き込んでみました。 多分、間違っているので訂正、よろしくお願いします。 問題数が多くてすみませんm(__)m よろしくお願いします_(._.)_