• ベストアンサー

訳と解説をお願いします。

With all these new plant species have come deer and anteaters to make their home there . 上の文で主語がどれなのかよくわかりません。comeは「~になる」という意味だと思いますが、いかがでしょうか。宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

>そして、普通なら With A have S come. となるはずですが、 (have come) で一つの V として、With A [have come] S ~となっています。 ちょっと説明が変でした。 倒置の場合に、do/does/did が出る場合 (Not only did I go ~)の他、 Here comes the bus! のように、ただ主語が後ろに回る場合があります。 この場合もその前に申し上げたように With A comes S. のように、does が前に出ない形の倒置となります。 だから、have come の場合も、これで V であり、S が最後になっています。

ippey
質問者

お礼

丁寧に解説していただきありがとうございます。今後も宜しくお願いいたします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.3

これら新種の植物とともに鹿とアリクイがやってきて そこにすみついた。 to makeは結果をあらわす不定詞。 回答者1の指摘にあるように、この文章の主語は deer and anteaterで、文全体は倒置になっていま す。 文頭のWithは~とともに make homeは人間ならば家をつくるですが、動物 ですので、すみつく、くらいの訳がよいとおもいま す。

ippey
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。結果を表す不定詞ですね。納得しました。また、宜しくお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

つい、with O C 的に読んでしまうとわからなくなります。 S comes with A. 「A とともに S がくる」において With A が文頭に出て倒置で With A comes S. ここでは deer and anteaters have come という現在完了です。 そして、普通なら With A have S come. となるはずですが、 (have come) で一つの V として、With A [have come] S ~となっています。 deer は単複同形で、ここでは複数形。 これらすべての新しい植物種とともに、シカとアリクイがそこに家を作るためにやってきた。 (やってきて、そこに棲家を作った)

ippey
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。倒置ですか。納得しました。また、宜しくお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳の一文 いまいち上手に訳せない

訳おねがいいたします。 my heart was full of joy to think of the fine surprise they would have when i revealed to them that i was their son, and that i had come back home laden with gold and welth.    以上です。大体は理解できるのですが上手に訳せません。お願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

'It's natural for species to become extinct over millions of years,' says Dr.Lovejoy.'What's unnatural is that humans are speeding up the process many times over.' People are doing this in four main ways: destroying wildlife habitats, overhunting, introducing new species that endanger native wildlife, and polluting the environment. These activities affect all species in one way or another. 'All life is interconnected,' cautions Dr.Lovejoy.Is there time to prevent disaster? Just barely, say scientists.Worldwide action will be difficult and costly.But scientists agree that action must be taken - quickly. The clock is ticking…

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

こちらの英語の訳をお願いします。 自分で訳してみましたが、英語が苦手で困っています。 Up for grabs here are 6 retired prints from the Tokidoki Lesportsac line. All bags are brand new with tags never used and some still have the original plastic wrapping with them. My fiance at one time collected all the prints and never used them at all, she is selling off he collection and the winner will get all 7 rare bags. The bags are guranteed 110% authentic, they were bought in the mall and some online. Make me an offer and you can even sell these for more or pick out the ones you want and sell the rest. These are amazing looking! If you have any questions at all please ask and I will get back to you asap. Free shipping in USA andbuyers elsewhere to pay actual shipping fees and through paypal. Thanks for looking I appreciate it greatly.... 分かる方、宜しくお願い致します。

• この英文の訳を教えてください。

Many endogeneous plant compounds have been reported to retard the oxidation process in their natural environment and in products to which they have been added.

• 日本語訳を教えてください(かなり長文です)(8)

翻訳機では分かりにくくて、この長文の日本語訳を教えていただけたらと思います。お願いします。 私の質問の(3)(4)(5)も教えていただけると幸いです。お願いします。 There are all these new books out there portraying Asian mothers as scheming, callous, overdriven people indifferent to their kids' true interests. For their part, many Chinese secretly believe that they care more about their children and are willing to sacrifice much more for them than Westerners, who seem perfectly content to let their children turn out badly. I think it's a misunderstanding on both sides. All decent parents want to do what's best for their children. The Chinese just have a totally different idea of how to do that. Western parents try to respect their children's individuality, encouraging them to pursue their true passions, supporting their choices, and providing positive reinforcement and a nurturing environment. By contrast, the Chinese believe that the best way to protect their children is by preparing them for the future, letting them see what they're capable of, and arming them with skills, work habits and inner confidence that no one can ever take away.

• 訳と解説をお願いします。

Mary , where were you yesterday ? I wanted to tell you about the picnic. Oh, who's picnic? My mother is going to let me have one. I hope that she will let me come. I may ask I want. I want you and all my friends to come. She looked at Tom, but he was talking to Amy Lawrence. Other in the group began asking if they could go. Soon everyone had asked. 訳をお願いします。また、Who's picnic? let me have one ,let me come について解説をしていただくとありがたいです。

• 訳をお願いします。また、解説もお願いします。

Pay attention to your posture. In one-on-one situations, stand or sit at a slight angle to the person, but not too close. Make eye contact, too, but don't stare. And pay attention to what the other person's eyes are doing: match your look to hers, as you would with a handshake. With these few adjustments, you'll make a good impression without saying a word. match your look to, as you would with a handshake,のところがよくわかりません。訳と解説お願いします。

• 英語から日本語に

wishing all happiness and good health and more birthdays to come..im so sorry im not there but once i come back i will make it up with you...i love you. お願いします(´・ω・`)

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい

Naturally,these societies differ from one another in many ways, reflecting difference in their histories, in the social and biophysical environments to which they must adapt today , and in their precise level of technological advance. these societies have,for decades,been struggling with problems that constantly threaten to overwhelm them.

• 至急 訳を教えてください。

訳してみてもうまく文にならなくて大変困ってます。 よろしくお願いします。 First-born Children and only childlen First-born and only children are alike in some ways. First-born children receive all of their parents' attention until a new child is born. Only children receive this attention all through their lives. Both kinds of children have close relationships with their parents and try to make them happy. First-born children try hard to be successful,and they often get professional jobs. Only children also try to be perfect at everything. They are usually responsible and reliable. Sometimes,however,they become selfish. Twenty-one of the first twenty-threeU.S. astronauts were first-born or only children.

A3より大きな用紙サイズの印刷
このQ&Aのポイント
  • MFC-J6997CDWを使用してA3より大きな用紙に印刷したい
  • Windows10を使用して無線LANで接続しています
  • 関連するソフト・アプリは特にありません
回答を見る