メールの和訳お願い!英語が堪能な方、お願いします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 返信したいメールの和訳お願いします。
  • 2月中旬から2ヶ月間の出張のため、帰国後に再び会えるのを楽しみにしています。
  • よろしくお願いします!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

メールの和訳お願いします‼︎

メールを頂きました!返信したいのですが英語が堪能な方和訳をお願いしてもよろしいですか?よろしくお願いします! Baby, I'm wishing you all the best of luck in the world. I understand that that is very important for your career. We would go on deployment on mid February for 2 months so I would be seeing you when I get back here in Sasebo. I really love to see you again. よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ベイビー、俺は君のために世界一の幸運を祈ってる。そいつが君のキャリアにとってすごく重要だってことも分かってる。2月の中旬から2ヶ月間、佐世保に配属になるから戻れるんだよ。そしたらすぐに君に会いに行くぞ。また会えるなんて嬉しくてたまらないよ。

gdsa1124
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!内容がわかって助かりました!

その他の回答 (4)

• marbleshit
回答No.5

2月に佐世保へ戻って来ると言っていますね。 アメリカ海軍第7艦隊は、佐世保・横須賀・グアムが艦艇母港になっているので、 おそらく彼はルーチンの定期移動、あるいは尖閣諸島をも視野に入れた、大変に重要な佐世保勤務になるのでしょう。楽しみですね。楽しい再会を祈って居ります。 http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%AC%AC7%E8%89%A6%E9%9A%8A_(%E3%82%A2%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AA%E3%82%AB%E8%BB%8D)

gdsa1124
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!とても詳しく教えて頂いて助かりました★いまいちどこにいるのかいつもわからなくて…。

• marbleshit
回答No.4

No.1です。 大変に僭越ながら、こういう方からのメールと邪推して訳しました。 勘違いであれば、どうぞ許してくださいね。

gdsa1124
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!海軍の方です! 今佐世保にいるんですが2ヶ月間2月からどこかへ配属するということですか?

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

ベイビー、君の成功を祈ってる。それが君のキャリアにとって重要なものであるってことは分かってる。こっちは2月の半ばから2ヶ月間部隊の演習がある。佐世保に戻ったら会おう。ぜひ又君に会いたい。

gdsa1124
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!参考にさせて頂きますね★

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

ベイビー(かわいい女の子などにかけることば)、みなさんすべてが、世界で一番幸運であることを願っています。あのことは、あなたの生涯においてとても大事なことと理解しております。私たちは、2月中旬から2ヶ月間雇用され続けることになります。ですから、ここ佐世保に戻ったときに、あなた(がた)にお会いできると思います。みなさまと再会したいと本当に強く願っています。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

gdsa1124
質問者

お礼

わざわざありがとうございました! 参考にさせて頂きますね★

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 You can come to Belgium? I'm very happy to have you as my guest. It will be my pleasure the show you my country, I hope you won't be disappointed. But don't worry I will spoil and pamper you so you have a good holiday. And if that doesn't work ... we'll throw in a few chocolates and waffles :) As for the date ... December - March ... my first reaction would be ... what about the 1st of December? The sooner the better :) March next year I have a big deadline, also January next year we need to demo a new chip on CES in Las Vegas. Hmmm ... I think that indeed beginning of December would be good for me. But what about you? When is a good time for you? Isn't December a busy month for you? Also the weather might not be that good. Normally it's not that cold in Belgium but the coldest months are January / February. Normally in December / March it's not that cold. Yeah December might be nice with all the Christmas decoration etc ... But I still need to check with my boss if he thinks if it would be ok to take leave then. Please let me know what is good for you, ok? Oh yesterday I made a salad and I used your oil and pepper / salt. It was really nice. A little bit spicy but just nice. Thank you again! ... maybe I'll meet you in my dream :)

• 和訳お願いします。

かなり長いですが、よろしくお願いします。 I want to you listen, and pay close attention for what I’m going to say. If you didn’t have time today for some “You, and me time” You haven’t made the time. Quite obviously you say in terms that apparently I’m important, that you love me, etc. It depends on you to make the time, as for me I do make time for you. When I’m not free I’ll tell you, if I am I’ll tell you. I’m telling you this because I love you. All I’m asking you is to make some time for us. FaceTime especially, if you don’t want to that’s fine. Just say something. I can’t read your mind.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 A few months later, I got an invitation to spend the Chinese New Year with friends in Hong Kong. That was the start of a long journey. It took hours to fly to Hong Kong, but it was worth it. I enjoyed seeing a new place so much that I ended up traveling through Southeast Asia for 13 months.

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

i would base my offer on other prices for similar items:seller Wonder006,item #,wakizahi,signed tang(3)zanketsu sold for $157.50-that is 3 blades,1 with signed tang 280mm long in better shape.i will make offer if you want.thank you,randy

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! 何となく分かったのですが(アメリカでは電話が高いから気をつけてね。あと今週の日曜日にベルギーについてのテレビがやるよ‥) みたいな内容だと思うのですが。 一部ちゃんと分かる部分は省いたりしているのでわかりずらい所もあるかもしれませんが宜しくお願いします! Oh one more thing I want to tell you. You mentioned that you're going to use the rental phone. If you're going to use your phone to call and read emails it's going to be very expensive. But in the US you almost have free wifi internet access. If you go to StarBucks or a restaurant, hotel, ... most of them have wifi. So if you could bring a small laptop of a mobile phone with wifi access. That would probably be a lot easier for you. I've heard from a colleague that on Sunday evening there is a travel program on some Japanese channel on television. And this Sunday it's going to be about ... Belgium :) I hope that after seeing that ... you might come to Belgium on holiday.

• 和訳お願いします…

和訳お願いします… FFのEyes on meとゆう曲です。 Whenever sang my songs On the stage, on my own Whenever said my words Wishing they would be heard I saw you smiling at me Was it real or just my fantasy You'd always be there in the corner Of this tiny little bar My last night here for you Same old songs, just once more My last night here with you? Maybe yes, maybe no I kind of liked it your way How you shyly placed your eyes on me did you ever kuow? That I had mine on you Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer So let me come to you Close as I wanted to be Close enough for me To feel your heart beating fast Aud stay there as I whisper How I loved your peaceful eyes on me Did you ever know That I had mine on you Darling, so share with me Your love if you have enough Your tears if you're holding back Or pain if that's what it is How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice Just reach me out then You will know that you're not dreaming Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer

• メールの和訳お願いします!

You would write your address in the top left corner of the envelope. It should be the same as how you would write an address on the envelope for the mail. I don't think its a good idea to write a letter because it's expense by mail. That's why it's convenient to email for now. Don't forget to resend me your address just incase I don't have it in my saved files. 相手の住所を聞いたのですが、その後の英文の意味が分かりません(++); どなたかお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

「After February, I have time to relax and do those things that I want and can meet you then if it is ok for you.」 和訳してみたのですが、英語が苦手で、and が2個もあるのと、that とthen と、どこでどう切って訳していいか分かりません。。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳して下さい。

この文章の和訳が思いつきません。どなたか説明していただけると 嬉しいです。 If you had asked me before, I never would've predicted that living alone in the city would be this difficult. 私の頭ではどう考えても If you had asked me before, I would have predicted that living alone in the city would be this difficult. の構文に直したくなります。