• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してください お願いします

What kind of house do you live in ? これの日本語訳は 「あなたはどんな種類の家に住んでいるのですか」 で合っているでしょうか。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

100点満点です!

makutoshi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)what you thought was normal in your own culture. (2)the new standard of normality you obtained abroad. (3)the notes you took while you studied abroad. (4)what you thought was strange in the past.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

But foreigners are always asking questions, too! Choice and opinion questions On the other hand, Japanese people also complain that foreigners are always asking them questions that make them feel uncomfortable. Many are questions of choice: "Would you like a coke, juice, or some tea?" "Do you want it in a cup pr a glass?" "What kind of salad dressing would you like?" "Do you want to go to Diseyland or to the beach?" Still worse are questions of opinion: "What do you think is the best strategy for this project?" "What do you thik about the role of women in society?" "What can be done to improve this class?" 日本語訳 でも外国人だって常に質問してきます! 選択肢のある質問と意見を求める質問 一方、日本の人たちも外国人は自分たちを不愉快にさせる質問をするじゃないかと不満をもらします。(外国人がする)多くの質問は何かを選ぶものです。「コーラか、ジュース、もしくはお茶はいかがですか?」「カップがいいですか、それともグラスがいいですか?」「サラダドレッシングは何になさいますか?」「ディズニーランドに行きたい?それともビーチがいい?」など。 それよりさらに嫌なのは意見を求める質問です。「このプロジェクトにおけるベストな戦略はなんだと思う?」「社会における女性の役割についてのあなたの考えは?」「このクラス(授業かもしれません)をもっとよくするには何ができますかね?」

• what/what kind of の違い

What food do you like? What kind of food do you like? のようにwhat~と what kind of~の違いを教えてください。

• これを日本語にしてください。

これを日本語にしてください。 お願いします。 In this bar graph you can see what the second-year students in a junior high school like to do the best in their free time at home.

• 日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.

• What kind of ~?と What kinds of ~?

(1)What kind of book do you like? (2)What kind of books do you like? (3)What kinds of books do you like? 上の3つの文で混乱しています。 どのように考えればいいですか?

• 2センスある日本語訳できますか?

2センスある日本語訳できますか? What do you think about the tend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? - I think it’s a very unfortunate trend. I t looks to me line the women are being manipulated by men’s wishes. It’s like a fitness version of playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? - You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.

• この書き換えはどうですか?

Do you know what percentage of the birds in the world live in Japan? 「あなたは世界の鳥の何パーセントが日本に住んでいるか知っていますか?」という文にしました.これを書き換えて Do you know how much percent birds in the world live in Japan? [percentage]を形容詞の[percent]にかえて,それによりwhatをhow muchに変えました.これで大丈夫でしょうか?

• What kind of sport ?sports?

テスト勉強をしていてこんがらがってきました。 What kind of ○○ do you like? という文章のとき ○○に入るのは母は複数で習ったといいます。 What kind of flowers do you like?のように。 でも教科書には What kind of sport do you like? と書いてあります。 辞書で引くとsportは複数で使っていたり単数で使っていたりと よくわかりません。 What kind of ~の疑問文のときは 入る名詞はすべて単数にするのでしょうか? それともどちらでもいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳してほしいです。

Life is seldom as exciting as we think it ought to be. It is the other fellow's life which seems full of adventure. No matter what your profession, or how happy you may be in it, there are moments when you wish you had chosen some other career. You do not need to be frustrated. Through books you can share the high moments of the lives of others. 日本語訳おねがいします。