• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)what you thought was normal in your own culture. (2)the new standard of normality you obtained abroad. (3)the notes you took while you studied abroad. (4)what you thought was strange in the past.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数45
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

(1)what you thought was normal in your own culture.   要するに君の考えなんてのは、お国柄を反映しているに過ぎないのだよ。 (2)the new standard of normality you obtained abroad.   君が海外で得てきたと思しきまともな新規格やね。 (3)the notes you took while you studied abroad.   海外留学中に書き溜めたメモ    (4)what you thought was strange in the past.   昔は君の考えなどに誰も耳を貸さなかったよなあ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)When you return to your home country after a long period abroad it is rather normal to need time to re-adjust to the country you call home. (2)Education is all about going to another country and living there for long periods of time. (3)It takes about the same amount of time to adjust to your own country as a foreign country when you have been abroad for a long time. (4)It might be a good idea to search out people who are about to spend time abroad if you want to maintain your contact with the international scene. (5)Spending time abroad is a skill, as you learn about different cultures and also how to interact with different people, and you should use this skill wisely. 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章が難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)the purpose of education is to help you adjust to a new environment. (2)the education overseas can be different from that of your own country. (3)education can bring about personal and intellectual growth. (4)education abroad can help you settle back into your former lifestyle.

• 英文の日本語訳について

以下の英文について、日本語訳する際に、下記の点を迷っています。 (1)1文目のsince以下は理由ととる方が自然な気がしますが、主節より後に来ているので時を表しているのでしょうか。 (2)2文目のthatは代名詞のthatとして、"what was read was worthless"を指している、ということでよいでしょうか。 In the past, the period between dinner and bed was great time for reading, since there were no such things as radio or television. Generally what read was worthless, but in spite of that it helped to breed the reading habit.

• 日本語訳をお願いします!

長いですが日本語に訳をお願いします! aspect→アスペクト past life→過去世 His eighth house conjuncts your eleventh house in Cancer. Theeighth house is about death and reincarnation and past lives.The eleventh house is friendship and hope. This shows that in a past life you knew each other, you lived in the same area, possible the same building or close neighbourhood in early life and grew up as friends. The part of the past incarnation spentwith him was a period of life that felt secure and happy, and safe. A feeling that you would like to return to in this life. I cannot tell how long you knew each other in the past incarnation, but you had a friendship that was deep enough to want to carry it through to other lives. Or to want to return to.This aspect is only one of friendship, it doesn’t show what else happened in the past life, you’d need the other aspects to know that, and this is a synastry not a karmic synastry. But its was not an ordinary friendship. You spent time together in homely places and with creative people. There may have been long gaps in the friendship. One of you may have had to wait for the other to return home, to continue the friendship. You were also both with your family’s and local community Which suggest it happened at a young age, in that life., The friendship between you is never destroyed with this sign. You would have both wished to meet in another incarnation and you have, and will do so in many future incarnations.

• 日本語訳を!!c7-3

お願いします!!続き Say you were a merchant from Oman,in what is now known as the Middle East,come to Harappa to trade alabaster vases and fine woolen cloth for shell bangles and stone beads.The first thing you would have noticed was what wasn't there-no great temples or monuments,like the ones you had seen in the cities of Mesopotamia and Persia.You probably would have thought Harappa a poor place,without the grandeur of home.But hen you would have noticed the tidy,neat streets.Even as a stranger in a strange city,you didn't have to leave extra time in case you got lost in the maze of streets every time you went to the market.The streets were straight and predictable,and quieter than you were used to.Houses weren't open to the stredt,so you didn't hear every word that people were saying inside as you walked by.Instead,the main doorway of eabh house was located along a side street and had an entryway that screened the inside from curious eyes.The windows opened onto the courtyard at its center. You'd have noticed that the city smelled better than most cities you visited.Major streets had built-in garbage bins.Each block of houses had a private well and bathrooms with drains.The small drains leading from the bathing areas and toilets emptied hnto slightly larger drains in the side streets that flowed into huge covered sewer in the main streets,big enough for people to climb inside and clean.These big city sewers emptied outside of the city wall into gullies and were washed out every year by the rains.

• 日本語訳を! 7-(2)

お願いします。 (5) When the scribe out your name, you are afraid you heard wrong. Your knees feel a little weak. You've never left your village before. What will the world be like in the north across the Nile from the capital? (6) You rush home to pack your things. While piling your clothing in a square and tying it into a bundle, you suddenly feel too old for your mother's kisses. She's weeping behind you. But when you turn you see the pride in her eyes. Maybe she is thinking that if you help build the king's pathway to the heavens you will get to journey to the afterlife, too. (7) The barge is waiting by the dock. You and several others from the village hurry to board. The boat is already loaded with young men from villages even farther south. As the river currents carry you swiftly northward, you watch your village grow smaller and smaller until you aren't sure if you can see it. The ship is noisy with bragging men who have worked many flood seasons at Giza. Their voices fade, because suddenly you wish you were back in your village, watching your mother weave reed sandals, and not on a barge among men you don't know. (8) What was it like for young people who worked on the pyramids of King Khufu and the pyramids of his sons? To come from small farming villages, float up the Nile to the Giza Plateau and live in a barracks town of thousands? As they approached Giza, the Great Pyramid must have appeared to thrust out of the plateau as if it would pierce the sky. The monument was so massive that it took more than 4,000 years for humans to build anything taller. Until the Eiffel Tower was built in Paris in 1889, the Great Pyramid was the tallest building on earth. What would it have felt like to a simple Egyptian peasant to be part of such a huge project? How would you have felt that first day at Giza?

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします  Dear Geezer,  This is Egypt. Women have more legal rights than anywhere else in the world. You own your own property and can do what you want with it. Cut the ungrateful kids out of your will.        Bes  Dear Bes,  My neighbor keeps stealing the grain we keep up on the roof. Is there anything we can do to stop her?         Sincerely,         Hungry in Hermopolis  Dear Hungry,  Theft is a big problem in village life. You probably can't stop her from stealing, but you could have a little fun and make her hair fall out. Try this recipe from the Ebers Medical Papyrus: "To cause the gahair to fall out: burnt leaf of lotus is put in oil and applied to the head of a hated woman."        Bes (17) Our magazine wouldn't have a wedding section. There is no evidence that ancient Egyptians had a marriage ceremony―no religious ceremony, no legal ceremony, no vows or rings, no wedding gown. A woman moved into her husband's house and took over from the mother the title of "woman of the house." Bes would get a lot of letters asking advice about how to get along with the mother-in-law! A marriage contract listed what the woman brought with her so that if there was a divorce the property could be split up properly. If divorced, women were entitled to what they brought into the marriage plus a share of the joint property. (18) Our magazine would have book reviews. Thumbs up for The Tale of the Shipwrecked Sailor, the action-packed adventure of a sailor marooned on a deserted island. Or is ht deserted? When a giant human-headed serpent appears the sailor realizes he's not alone. "Then I heard a noise of thunder; I thought it was a wave of sea, for the trees were splintering, the earth shaking. I uncovered my face and found it was a serpent coming." Twist ending leaves the reader hanging.

• 日本語訳を! 8-(6)

お願いします。 (17) But just when he was sure he was a goner, Sinuhe was rescued by a tribe of nomads. The head of the tribe tells Sinuhe, "stay with me; I shall do you good." True to his word, the headsman made Sinuhe a wealthy and important man. But when Sinuhe grew old he began to miss his beloved homeland. Sinuhe wanted to be buried in Egypt. He wanted to build his tomb―his resting place for eternity―in his own country. Sinuhe writes to Senwosert, now king of Egypt; "Whatever God fated this flight―be gracious, and buring e home! Surely You will let me see the place where my heart still stays! What matters more than my being buried in the land where I was born?" King Senwosert answers, "Return to Egypt! And you will see the Residence where you grew up." (18) Back in Egypt, the king gave Sinuhe a home and food and fine linen. All his needs were taken care of: "A pyramid of stone was built for me...the masons who construct the pyramid measured out its foundations; the draughtsman drew in it; the overseer of sculptors carved in it." Sinuhe's tale, like Egypt itself, was in for a happy ending. Using "landing" as a metaphor for death―an appropriate word choice for a tale of journey―Sinuhe ends his story by saying, "I was in the favors of the king's giving, until the day of landing came." And now Egypt was in the favors of the king, too. It had traveled from monarchy to anarchy and back again.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

I wake up and I'm sober don't even know you anymore Punch drunk on a feeling, lost in believing I was sure I don't care what you have to say, damn words get in the way I don't wanna know I know there'll come a time when I look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh Set me up for the falling, gave me no warning you were gone Let me down I was reeling, I can't believe what you have done Go do what you've gotta do, damn words will follow you Everywhere you go And I know there'll come a time when I'll look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (5) Many of Cicero's speeches and essays have also survived. They tell us what he thought about friendship, education, law, patriotism, and loyalty―to name a few of his topics. In an essay on duty, he described what a gentleman should and should not do. According to Cicero, it was just fine for a gentleman to own a farm, but he mustn't do the actual digging, planting, or plowing himself. In fact, a true gentleman would never work with his hands.(6) Cicero was a snob. He looked down on workers―even shopkeepers. He said that“they couldn't make a profit unless they lied a lot. And nothing is more shameful than lying.” He disdained fishermen, butchers, cooks, poultry sellers, perfume makers, and dancers because their work appealed to the senses of taste, sight, and smell. What would he say about hairdressers, movie stars, and rock stars if he were alive today? (7) Cicero was born in 106 BCE in the small town of Arpinum, not far from Rome. He came from a wealthy family that was well known in the region. But because none of his ancestors had ever served in the Roman Senate, Cicero was considered a“new man”―an outsider, not a genuine aristocrat. (8) As a teenager, Cicero traveled and studied in Greece, North Africa and Asia. While in Athens, he began his training as an orator―a skilled public speaker―convinced that this would be important in his political career. He was right. He understood that an orator needs a good memory and a huge store of information. But he said that it wasn't enough just to spout off a string of facts. An orator should use an actor's skills to put across his ideas. The words of a speech,“must be reinforced by bodily movement, gesture, facial expression, and by changes in the voice itself.”