無慈悲なミス、温かさに包まれる水、塩っぱいスープ、知恵を持つ彼、不思議なスプーン

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ミスを犯すことは非常に不注意でした
  • 今日は水がとても温かく、泳ぐことができます
  • スープがとてもしょっぱかったので、食べることができませんでした。彼はその女性を知っているようです。スプーンが自分で曲がり始めたのは不思議でした。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ほぼ同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

You were very careless to make such a mistake ()wasu very careless ()() to make such a mistake The water is so warm that you can swim in ti today The water is warm () for you ()() in today The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it The soup was ()()()()()() It seems that he knew the woman He seems to ()() the woman It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself ()()() , the spoon began to bend by itself

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

You were very careless to make such a mistake. (It) was very careless (of)(you) to make such a mistake. The water is so warm that you can swim in today. The water is warm (enough) for you (to)(swim) in today. The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it. The soup was (too)(salty)(for)(me)(to)(eat). It seems that he knew the woman. He seems to (have)(known) the woman. It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself. (Strange)(to)(say), the spoon began to bend by itself.

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

訳もでしたね。 ♪ こんな間違いをしでかすなんて、不注意にも程があるってもんだ。 ♪ プールの水が今日はあったかいので、泳いでもかまわんよ。 ♪ あんな塩っ辛いスープとても飲めたもんじゃなかったね。 ♪ 変だね、スプーンがひとりでに曲がりだすなんて。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

You were very careless to make such a mistake. The water is so warm that you can swim in ti today The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it It seems that he knew the woman It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself

• 翻訳お願いします

It was very careless of you to make such a mistake The water is warm enough for you to swim in today The soup was too salty for me to eat He seems to have known the women Strange to say,the spoon began to bend by itself

• 同じ意味の文にする

問題を解けません。色々調べても、to不定詞が全く分かりません。 どなたか教えてください。お願いします。 ①I considered you to be a doctor. I considered that... ②Some men must die for others to live. Some men must die so that... ③The problem was too difficult to be solved. The problem was so difficult... ④The report is said to have been a mistake. They say that... ⑤He seems to be rich. It seems that... ⑥She seemed to have been ill. It seemed...

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

However, when it seemed that Germany was on the verge of victory, the Chancellor began to revise his statements. In his Septemberprogramm, Bethmann Hollweg called for Luxembourg to become a German federal state, and for that result to be forced upon the Luxembourgish people once Germany achieved victory over the Triple Entente. Given this promise, it came as a great relief to most Luxembourgers that the British and French halted the German advance at the Battle of the Marne in mid-September. The result for the combatant nations was trench warfare, but, for Luxembourg, it was the indefinite continuation of German occupation.

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

I hope you did not get the idea that you stayed too long in here. It was not you, it was me trying to adjust. Nothing more than bad timing. 上記の文を日本語にしてみたのですが、いまいちすっきりとしません。。。 どなたか、英語のできる方がいましたら、訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 【至急】日本語訳を教えて下さい!!

【至急】日本語訳を教えて下さい!! Although he might have achieved, if his health had improved, it is impossible to say. I found none of the shoes completely to my taste. It seems probable, though it cannot be proven, that lying ―and getting away with it― will lead to more lying. "I bought that new model." "Did you? Weren't you saying you didn't like the color? How come you bought it?" 上記の4つの訳がわかりません、誰か教えていただけないでしょうか

• 日本語訳を! 7-(4)

お願いします。 (12) You try to imagine what it had looked like that first season your grandfather worked here. Then it was nothing more than an empty plateau. You remember his stories of how they chose where to place he very first stones. The priests had tracked the movement of the stars in the Great Bear constellation across the night sky. Using the stars for bearings nd applying "the instrument of knowing," a simple handheld rod with a string that dropped straight to the ground, they had staked out the base. Then, in a symbolic ceremony, King Khufu himself had pointed out true north by lining up the headdress of a priestess with the star that was the hoof of the Great Bear. The calculations were so precise that thousands of years later modern scholars would discover the Great Pyramid as less than a tenth of a degree off true north. (13) The orientation was critical for the king's entrance to the afterlife. The pyramid represented his rampway to heaven. From the Pyramid Texts we learn that the pyramid was the "stairway in order to reach the heights...stairs to the sky, which are laid down for the king, that he may ascend thereon to the heavens." And your grandfather was there to see the first rock put in place.

• of人+不定詞とfor人+不定詞の違いについて

it was a mistake for her to follow his advise. は for her to follow his advise was a mistake. と表すことが出来ますが It was careless of you to leave your camera in the taxi. これを形式主語を使わずに表現すると of you to leave your camera in the taxi was careless. になりますが 他サイトで聞いたところ下の表現の書き換え方は出来ないという回答をもらいました。 下の表現はなぜ出来ないのでしょうか? of人+不定詞 もfor人+不定詞も 不定詞の意味上の主語を表しているのではないのでしょうか?

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

You will need to prepare a small foot warmer or a hot-water bottle to warm yourself when you enter the air-raid shelter at our house, because it is very cold inside. A blanket is also necessary. Make sure you take matting, too. I really feel sorry for you, hearing how your hands get cold and cracked because of the cold weather and water in winter. Whenever you use water, make sure you dry your hands thoroughly and then rub them until they get warm. These are letters written from a battlefield by a husband to his wife in Tokyo during World War II. The writer of these letters was Lieutennant General Tadamichi Kuribayashi, a commander on Iwoto. He wrote these letters from the battlefield, which was burnt like a sea of fire by the US forces. Iwoto is a small flat island of 23.16 km^ that lies some 1,250 km distant from Tokyo. It is a barren island with no rivers or ponds. However, it was one of the hardest-fought battlefields of World War II.

• 日本語訳を! 4-(2)

お願いします。  At first the pictures stood for the real thing. A picture of the sun meant "the sun." As you can imagine, being able to write about only objects is limiting. How would you write the word "hot"? There is no object named "hot." So the pictures began to stand for ideas related to the object. A picture of the sun might mean light, or day, or―hot. It wasn't long before this was limiting, too. How would you write the word "belief"? What object could you draw that is related to the word belief? But if the objects could also represent a sound, then you could write "belief" as a picture of a bee followed by the picture of a leaf and the reader would be able to figure it out. (This example is an English word. The word for belief in Egyptian would be different, of course.)  It wasn't long before there were hundreds of symbols. Reading them was as complicated as writing them because Egyptian writers, called scribes, sometimes wrote right to left, sometimes left to right, and sometimes top to bottom (but never bottom to top). The only clue to which direction you should be reading the inscription was the way the animals and people faced. You read toward the faces.  There was no punctuation. There were no periods or question marks so that the reader would know where one sentence ended and the next began. Not even a space between words helped to make the meaning clear. And if that doesn't complicate things enough, the fact that vowels were not used does. Imagine not being able to write a vowel, or should we write mgnntbngllwdtwrtvwl, or worse yet, lwvtrwtdwllgnbtnngm?