• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

日本語訳してください!!

日本語訳してください!! I know that you speak English, and probably quite well, too. But what kind of English do you use? In the UK each local area is home to a dialect where the words and grammar are different. A person from Scotland might say, "I saw a wee bairn down by the loch," which means, "I saw a small 5 child near the lake.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数28
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

あなたは英語を話すし多分とても上手だとも思っています。でもあなたはどんな種類の英語を使うのでしょう?UKではそれぞれの地方に単語や文法がちがう方言があります。スコットランドの人が"I saw a wee bairn down by the loch" と言ったとするとそれは、”I saw a small 5 child near the lake: 私は湖の近くで5歳のちっちゃな子供を見た”と言う意味になるんです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• この英語の日本語

I Know the current Englishと you speak Russia 英語の日本語教えて下さい

• Hehe You speak quite good English !

Hehe You speak quite good English ! のいみって なんですか? Here の間違いなのかな?送られてきたメール内容がわかりません...

• 感動して歌詞や日本語訳を見た洋楽は?

あるいは、自分で歌えるように練習した、という洋楽の曲はありますか? または日本語訳を知りたい曲でも結構です。 私は ビートルズとカーペンターズを除くと、 エルトンジョンの「クロコダイル・ロック」、 サイモンとガーファンクルの「サウンド・オブ・サイレンス」「ミセス・ロビンソン」、 ローリング・ストーンズの「サティスファクション」「黒くぬれ」、 バーズの全米No.1ヒット「ミスター・タンブリングマン」、 運動会でよく使われるジグゾーの「スカイ・ハイ」、 オリビア・ニュートンジョンの「そよ風の誘惑」、 クイーンの「キラー・クイーン」 グランド・ファンクの「ロコモーション」 レッド・ツェッペリンの「天国への階段」「移民の歌」 ディープ・バープルの「ハイウェイ・スター」「チャイルド・イン・タイム」 キッスの「狂気の叫び」 エアロスミスの「ドリーム・オン」 ホブ・ディランの「風に吹かれて」 スリー・ディグリーズの「荒野のならず者」 アメリカの「金色の髪の少女」 ランナウェイズの「チェリー・ボム」 CCRの「雨を見たかい」 エリック・クラプトンの「ティアーズ・イン・ヘブン」「いとしのレイラ」 など一杯あります。 あなたの場合を教えて下さい。 参考 これは私の質問ですが、 質問/この名曲の歌詞を読んでどのように感じますか? http://oshiete.sponichi.co.jp/qa6940385.html ◇エリック・クラプトンの「ティアーズ・イン・ヘブン」 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKlcuEdtGVo&feature=related 高層マンションから転落して、わずか4歳で事故死してしまった、クラプトンの息子コナー君に捧げられた曲です。 娘にも、子どもを思う親の気持ちが分かってほしいと思って聞かせました。 「ティアーズ・イン・ヘブン Tears In Heaven」/作詞・作曲 エリック・クラプトン 1. Would you know my name 僕の名前を憶えていてくれるだろうか? If I saw you in heaven もし天国で会ったなら Will it be the same 前と同じようにいられるだろうか? If I saw you in heaven もし天国で会ったなら I must be strong, and carry on 僕は強くならなければいけない、生き続けなくては Cause I know だって僕は分かっているから I don't belong Here in heaven 自分が天国にいるべき人間ではないって事を 2. Would you hold my hand 手を差しのべてくれるだろうか? If I saw you in heaven もし天国で会ったなら Would you help me stand 僕を支えてくれるだろうか? If I saw you in heaven もし天国で会ったなら I'll find my way, through night and day 僕は頑張って生きるよ 昼も夜も Cause I know I just can't stay だって僕は わかっているから Here in heaven 自分が天国にはいられないって事を Time can bring you down 生きていれば,つらい事もある Time can bend your knee 生きていれば,神様にひざまずきたくなる事もある Time can break your heart 生きていれば,悲しみにくれる事もある Have you begging please 神様に懇願したくなる事もある Begging please 懇願したくなる事も (間奏 instrumental) Beyond the door ドアの向こうの天国には There's peace I'm sure. きっと安らぎの世界がある And I know there'll be no more... そして僕は知っているんだ Tears in heaven 天国には涙なんてないって事を 3. Would you know my name 僕の名前を憶えていてくれるだろうか If I saw you in heaven もし天国で会ったなら Will it be the same 前と同じようにいられるだろうか If I saw you in heaven もし天国で会ったなら I must be strong, and carry on 僕は強くならなければいけない、生き続けなくては Cause I know だって僕は分かっているから I don't belong Here in heaven 自分が天国にいるべき人間ではないって事を Cause I know だって僕は分かっているから I don't belong Here in heaven 自分が天国にいるべき人間ではないって事を ★私は (供を思う親の気持ちには、洋の東西を問わないんだな。 『愛しのレイラ』のような曲も素敵だけど、この「ティアーズ・イン・ヘヴン」も亡くした子供への愛情があふれている名曲だ。 歌詞に「もし天国で会ったなら」と書いてあるから、クラプトンはコナー君に生き返ってほしいと泣いたんだな。 エリック・クラプトンはこれからも名曲を発表し続けてほしい) と思いました。 みなさんのご感想をお聞かせ下さい。 参考 「愛しのレイラ」 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX5USg8_1gA&feature=related (引用終わり) これは幼い息子を失ったクラプトンが天国で息子と会い、そして悲しみをこらえて力強く生きていこう、という内容の歌詞です。私はとても感動し、強く印象に残りました。

• 日本語訳を!!c6-1

お願いします!! What do you think is the world's most important invention? The wheel? The light bulb? If you asked most historians,they wouldn't hesitate:reading and writing,all the way.Just as pottery allowed ancient people to store food and goods in a place safe from water or insects,writing let people store knowledge.For the first time,the things people knew could be kept safe for their children,and not lost through their poor memories,sicknesses,or deaths.What's more,writing meant people could pass on information to others in different places or times.As long as people can read,they can know.The ability to read and write was-and is-power. Like a child who draws pictures before he or she writes words,ancient people first used symbols instead of letters.The first evidence for writing comes from pottery shards.Many ancient pots have marks on them that potters probably made before the clay was baked hard.That way each potter could tell which pots were hers,even when she shared a kiln with her neighbors.That's probably the first kind of writing you learned,too-your name,so you could mark every paper and drawing you made as yours.People started using these simple markings as early as 4500 BCE in the Indus Valley and continued using them long after the invention of writing. Potter's marks are scratched into the clay before firing,but many finished pieces of pottery have symbols that were scratched into them after they were fired,probably by their new owners.No one knows for sure what these symbols stand for.Archaeologists think that they might have been labdls that identified the contents of the pot,the name of the owner,or perhaps the name of tne person to whom it was being sent. If,for example,a wealthy man sent a pot of honey to a temple as an offering,he might have wanted to identify either himself or the temple where he was sending the gift.

• 日本語訳を!(13)

お願いします (1) Ancient Egyptians recognized the importance of the right name. It announced to the world who you were, where you came from, and what was expected of you. Almost all of the kings from the 18th dynasty had the birth names Amenhotep or Thutmose. Their names showed the world that they pleased the gods. Amenhotep links the king with the sun god Amun―it means, "Amen (or Amun, or Amon depending on how you choose to spell it) is satisfied." Thutmose links the king with the god of wisdom Thoth―it means "Thoth is born." By the Middle Kingdom, kings were adding four official names to their birth name, but they could add many, any more. If you could give yourself a few more names, what might you choose? Amenhotep III liked to call himself "The Dazzling Sun Disk." Historians have nicknamed him "Amenhotep the Magnificent." Not bad for a child-king who began his reign when he was only 10 or 12 yearr old. (2) If you were forced to pick one word to sum up the essence of a king's rule, you might pick "trade" for Hatshepsut's time in power, "conquest" for Thutmose III's reign, and for Amenhotep III the word might be "diplomacy." From the start Amenhotep III made sure the world knew about him. In a time without newspapers or television, getting the word out about your accomplishments wasn't easy. Amenhotep III used beetles. Not live beetles―fake beetles. These pocket-size, turquoise-glazed stones, carved in the shape of beetles called scarabs, bore testimony on their bellies. Details of Amenhotep III's big moments were inscribed on their undersides. Because dozens of these scarabs have been found in neighboring countries scholars call them imperial news bulletins.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Children who are unable to respond quickly are placed in a real quandary, since they are often too shy to respond and are, at the same time, afraid that the teacher will scold them if they do not say anything. Looking back now, that is probably the reason that Sten, my Swedish classmate in second grade, filled his light blue eyes with tears every time the teacher called on him, even though he could speak English quite well. 和訳 しばしばあまりに内気なので答えることが出来ず、同時に、何も言わないなら先生が叱るだろうことを恐れているので、すばやく答えることができない子供たちは、現実の苦難に直面させられることになる。今振り返って見て、たぶんそういう理由だったのだ、2年生のスウェーデン人の私のクラスメートが、先生が彼に回答を要求するたびに明るい青色の目を涙でいっぱいにしていたのは。たとえ彼が上手く英語を喋ることができなかったにせよ、だ。

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 日本の参考書にはアメリカ英語とイギリス英語の言い方が記載されています。 イギリス人はアメリカ英語の単語の意味が分からない、ということはあるのでしょうか? 例えば、車のウインカーをblinkerと言うと、分からない人は多いのでしょうか? There are both English and American dialect in English textbooks in Japan. Can English people understand every American dialect? "Blinkers" for example. It means "winkers" in America. Did you know that?

• アメリカと日本でのナンパの違いを教えてください

私は東京に住んでいる女性なのですが、 よく街中で、英語圏の人に話しかけられます。 多くはアフリカ系アメリカ人で、他は何系かまでわかりません。 私は、彼らのナンパ?の仕方に無礼さを感じます。 第一声が、「May be you can speak English?」とか「Hey,I know you speak English.」 とか言われます。 普通、礼儀的に「Excuse me,do you speak English?」とかですよね?初対面ですし。 質問1、上の例のような無礼な声かけはアメリカでも普通に行われるのでしょうか? 質問2、また、アメリカでもあんなにしょっちゅう女性に声をかけるのですか?      それとも日本人女性がなめられているのでしょうか? アメリカ在住経験のある女性の方、教えていただけませんか?

• 訳してください。。。

Wow,you do speak english! And,I dont think thats gonna work!

専門家に質問してみよう