• ベストアンサー

歌詞の意味

Can U be my BABYの意味と、  Can I be UR boyfriend?の意味を教えてください お願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

UR はネット用語で、your の略です。 ぼくは、きみの恋人になれるかな? が訳となります。

CandyAkari
質問者

お礼

あぁなるほど!!ありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Can U be my BABYの意味 → Can you be my baby? ということで、ぼくのかわいこちゃんになってくれる? という意味です。 Can I be UR boyfriend?の意味を教えてください →Can I be your boyfriend? ということで、きみのボーイフレンドになれる?(なることができる?) という意味です。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

CandyAkari
質問者

お礼

わかりやすく、ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• as a noi の意味を教えてください!!

アメリカ人の男性とのやりとりのメールです。 彼)so when can i see u ??       ↓ 私)i dont know yet ↓ 彼)u going to be with your boyfriend? ↓ 私)・・・(返信せず)       ↓ 彼)i take that as a noi cant see u  この最後のメールの意味がまったく分かりません。 ネットで調べても出てこないので、スラングなのかな?とも思ったのですが・・。 「as a noi」とはどういう意味でしょうか??? どなたか、英語が得意な方、教えてください★ また、「どうせみんなに言ってるんでしょ!」とか「他にもたくさん女の子いるんでしょ!」と冗談まじりな感じの交わし方も教えて頂けるとすごく助かります!!!! 宜しくお願い致します★★★    

• ただしい訳を教えてください

訳をおしえてください。 u really impress me so much. i wish i can be ur friend.. this my id pls feel free toi add me now so we can chat online.. my xxxxxxx@xxx hope to hear from u soon. あなたは。。。。。あなたと友達になれたらいいな。この私のID...オンラインのときチャットできる。返事はやくもらえたらいいなあ 教えてください。

• 意味を教えてください

I got out of my first relationship this year, and I’m having a hard time believing that so much can be for nothing. so much can be for nothingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I got out of my first relationship this year, and I’m having a hard time believing that so much can be for nothing. so much can be for nothingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳しましたが、意味は合っているでしょうか。

A Loving memory of ur Smiling Face. A caring person like U can never be replaced. Deep in my mind n heart U will always stay & freshly rememberd Everyday. 「あなたの微笑んでいる顔の愛情のこもった思い出。あなたのような思いやりのある人を交換することはできません。私の心の中でいつでも&滞在し、新鮮な毎日を思い出した私の心の奥深く。」 ネットの自動翻訳でやったんですが、意味がさっぱり不明。 どなたかもう少し日本語らしく解説いただけますか。

• この英文翻訳お願いします。(タイの方が書いた英文です)

こんにちは。分からない英文があり質問に参りました。 翻訳してほしい英文は I like ur HW, very creative but I still don't understand what you wrote about. haha ! Anyway .. I sent ur blog to one of my friends who can understand a little Japanese. He siad u're talking about ur HW and Thai person who sent something to u. Am I right? You know what?! I'm Thai also, so I can translate for u if you want. and I saw pictures in ur Photo book. I think you really love animals, Right? I like ur rabbits and ur dog, very cute :) P.S. may be sometimes u updated I cannot comment cuz now, my school was already opened. So I don't hv much time to surfing internet or even open my computer !! gotta go take care byez です。 私がタイについて話したことやうさぎや犬が好きということが書いてあるのはなんとなく分かるのですが、 I like ur HW,のurとHWの意味がわからないです。 他にもfor u というのも分かりませんでした。(もしかしてfor youのこと?) もし私の解釈が違うと向こうの人に申し訳ないので英語の全文翻訳宜しくお願いします。

• この英語の意味

I totally think ur msg to Patrick & Javier are really inappropriate. U should be careful on what u tweet

• 英語の意味を教えて欲しいです

can i have ur dog? lol snsで犬の動画をあげたら外国人の方から来ました。意味を教えて欲しいです!

• この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか?

この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか? Here's another morning without you Here's another day; will I get through it Without breaking down? Haven't seen the sun since you've been gone Like my heart, I lost it when you left me And it can't be found How can I go on? Baby, I'd be living on memories Of you and me All the love we made All those tender nights And those endless days They're all here inside Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? Ev'rywhere I go, I feel you there Following my footsteps like a shadow Of my broken heart Sometimes, it's a pair of passing eyes Or it's just the way someone is talking And there you are Am I all alone? Don't you ever wake up And reach for me Where I used to be? Is there any chance? I just can't believe You're not lonely, too Just for me and you Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? If you were here for only one night Baby, I know you'd remember 'Cause loving you once wasn't time enough I know we can make it together Together Baby, stop the rain Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears of mine from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you, can you stop the rain? How can I live without you, baby? How could I let you go?

• get to meet

I finally get to meet your parents. という文で、和訳が「ようやくあなたの両親に会えるのね」となっていましたが、I can finally meet your parents.とどう違うかがわかりません。 I could see my boyfriend.よりもI got to see my boyfriend.の方がよく聞く気がしますが、canのそのままの言い換えとしてget toが使われているのでしょうか。ニュアンスに違いはあるのでしょうか。