• 締切済み

この英語の意味

I totally think ur msg to Patrick & Javier are really inappropriate. U should be careful on what u tweet

noname#202041
noname#202041
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#195836
noname#195836
回答No.4

I おい totally think ur msg to あんなことかくんじゃねえよ Patrick & Javier are パットとハビエに really inappropriate. きにいらねんだよ U おめえ should be careful on こんどからきつけろよ what u tweet ツイートすんならよ きにいらねんだよ。パットとハビエにあんなことかくんじゃねえよ。 ツイートすんならこんどからきつけろよ。 <このメッセージのパンチライン> 「inappropriate」はダメだしするときにつかう大人の言葉。 「いいわるい」ではなく「すききらい」なのに、じぶんの「きらい」=「よくない(だから存在を否定する)」という価値判断。 「怒っている」というより「好きでない」、「気に入らない」から「怒りたくなる」。たとえば不良やチンピラのからみスタイル。 ほんとは意味わかってるんですよね?

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1442/3777)
回答No.3

No1です。 怒っているというより、以前と今後のtweetの仕方について注意を促しているようです。(U should ときているところをみると、少し怒っているかも) 以下は一部追加と修正です。 I totally think ur msg to Patrick & Javier are really inappropriate. 私は、総合的に考えると、 貴方(修正)の Patrick と Javier へのメッセージが本当に 適していない(いなかった)、と思います。

• shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.2

I totally think your message to Patrick and Javier are really inappropriate. 私は、あなたが書いたパトリックとジャビエールあての メッセージは全く不適切であると考えます。 You shoul be careful on what you tweet. あなたは、あなたがツイートする事に対して注意深く あるべきです。

noname#202041
質問者

補足

怒ってるんかな このツイート

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1442/3777)
回答No.1

I totally think ur msg to Patrick & Javier are really inappropriate. 私は、 我々の Patrick と Javier へのメッセージが本当に 適していない(いなかった)、と思います。 U should be careful on what u tweet 貴方は、何を貴方がツウィーするか(十分)注意してやらなければなりません。 概要はこんな感じと思います。

noname#202041
質問者

補足

怒ってるんかな

関連するQ&A

• 意味がいまいち分からないで、困ってます。

質問1)Stephen will get me on hot mail. とはどういう意味ですか? 質問2)well if you are a buddhist than i don't think what i had in mind would be acceptible. とはどういう意味ですか? 教えてください!よろしくお願いします。

• 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()内に適切な語を入れてください。

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()内に適切な語を入れてください。 (1)・On returning home,he called us. ・()()()he()home,he called us. (2)・You should be careful in using this kind of knife. ・You should be careful ()()() this kind of knife. (3)・He scolded me because I was rude. ・He scolded me()()rude. 宜しく御願い致します><

• 高校英語 canの問題についてお願いします

クリックありがとうございます(∩´∀`)∩ ★canの用法に注意して和訳。 ★canを用いて英訳。 (1)Can such an accident happen again?  (いったいそのような事故がまた起こるのだろうか。) (2)We cannot but wonder whether they really want peace.  (私たちは彼らが本当に平和を望んでいるのかどうか不思議に思わざるを得ない。) (3)彼らが島からいなくなったはずがない。  (They cannot have disappeared from the island. ) (4)車を運転しているときには、いくら注意してもしすぎることはない。  (When you are driving,you cannot be too careful.) (5)私は先生の言うことがよく分かるように、注意深く聞いた。  (I listened as careful as can be to understand what my teacher said well.) ( )の中が私の考えた解答です。 特に(1)(2)(5)が微妙です… 回答をよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語です。

英語についての質問です。 「私たちは便利なものがなくなったときにどうしたらいいか考え直さなければいけない。」を英訳してください。 一度自分でやってみて We must think over again about what should we do when useful things are gone. こんな感じになったのですが、 真ん中あたりがうまくできてない気がして質問しました。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか?

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したんですが、理解できません。 言葉のニュアンスも解らないし... どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? u think is easy go working and have internet to reply always when i want if the life is easy same to u think be happy im reply in the moment that i have time if u are tired to wait u choice u talk all my friends dont like this styles of womans i can not say u are my girlfriend is so stupid if talk with all my friends i want a woman only to me not a public woman i dont want this relation finish and u be angry with me or something i really have a feeling for u but is hard listen all my friends contact u samme to easy girl that i hate really the feel is borke when im listen this but if u want be with somme of my friends is ur decition u continue with ur chating life becuase i like more the real life one to one is the end? ur decition im just can not more wait to say this.... sorry but im was so tired listen of my friends dont want make u dissapoint just want be u feel good always i want contact u but sometimes so bussy but the time when im free im try im was told u the distance is so hard to the love but if we can with this all in the future that be all right im not lier if u dont believeme is ur problem but if u can understand that im write i think is easy have a feeel big feel for u the problem many mans talk wiht u And mix take ur mesages All confuse And this don't like Like the girl or woman in love only for me I'm honestly like u And love u But so hard If u believe me Thanks But dont want u angry with me I have feel for u Just this don't like 長文になりましたが、どうかお願いします。

• 意味を教えて下さい

飲みに行くシーンで、 I usually just go with an ale, although I've been meaning to give Bailey's a try. I think I'll have that. Man, it's awfully lively tonight. What do you think is going on? というセリフがあるのですが、最後の"What do you think is going on?"の意味がよくわかりません。会話の流れからすると、「あなたは何を飲む?」という感じだと思うのですが、そうだとすると、"be going on"の意味がよくわからないです。教えてください。

• thatの用法について

Please be certain that your answers are what you really intend. で使われているthatはどういう用法でしょうか。 Please be certainまでで第二文系、 your answers are what you really intendも第2文型。 この間にはさまれるthatはどういうものでしょうか。

• 訳や解釈をおしえてください

訳をおしえてください。 Anyway i'm seriously need relationship that's why ur i became more interested in ur profile. So what do u say about that? ところで、真剣なつきあいが必要なんだ。きみのプロフィール、、、、、きみはどう? I know it is too suddenly, but feel'ns can not be hide. What do u think? すごく突然なんだけど 、、、、、どうおもう? すいません おしえてください

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: Do you think the you can take the them? B: Are you kidding me? Totally. And I'd just be like, ”Tom, sit down and make me a cup of tea." So yeah, I think we can definitely take the them. There're like 6 of them. And a 100000 of us. Cause we are a family and they are just a team.

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

but i really thought there would be a party on the campus if you like we can go out but is daytime during the week ok? i have so many classes and they are all too early