Looking for Spring in California

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Spring is officially here, but based on the weather, you wouldn't know it unless you live in Florida or the southern tip of Texas.
  • We've noticed that there are quite a few people who have recently returned to community and we're really excited to have them back!
  • If you or someone you know has recently returned, we'd love to hear from you. What brought you (or your friend) back and what keeps you coming back? Whatever it is, we'd like to do more of it!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

概略でもいいのでなんて書いてますか?

これを受け取った人にどうしろと言ってるのでしょうか? Spring is officially here, but based on the weather, you wouldn't know it unless you live in Florida or the southern tip of Texas. If you live elsewhere and have found spring, let us know. We're looking for it in California! Speaking of looking for things...we've noticed that there are quite a few people who have recently returned to community and we're really excited to have them back! If you or someone you know has recently returned, we'd love to hear from you. Drop us a note in Feedback <http://消しました> and tell us your story. What brought you (or your friend) back and what keeps you coming back? Whatever it is, we'd like to do more of it!

noname#205789
noname#205789
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

<最初の文章> ここは表向きには春なのですが、天候によってはフロリダやテキサスの南側にでも住んでいなければ、そうとはわからないでしょう。もしどこか他に住んでいて春を見つけたなら教えてください。カリフォルニアで(春が来た)場所を知りたいです。 ※今年は例年であれば春といえる時期なのですが、とても寒くて春を実感していない場所(特にアメリカ東部)が多いので、春の兆しのあるところを教えて欲しいということかと思います。 <2番目の文章> なにかを探しているといえば・・最近地域社会に戻ってくる人がかなりの人数いることに気がつきました。戻ってきてくれたことが本当に嬉しい! もしあなたかあなたの知っている誰かが最近戻ってきたら、是非教えて欲しいのです。フィードバックの欄(httpからはじまるURL)にメモを書き込んで話を聞かせてください。あなたか(あなたの友人)は何を思い出し、どんな理由で戻ってくるのですか? それがなんであれたくさんあればあるほど嬉しいのです。 ※地域の人々の近況などを知りたいという内容ではないかと推察いたします。

noname#205789
質問者

お礼

和訳をありがとうございます。 ある登録サイトから来たので、何かの警告か認証かと思いびっくりしていました。 和訳を見てから冷静に英文を読むと、一般会話だと理解出来ました。 officiallyとか、communityがネット内のコミュニティーと思ったりして、 何か悪いことをしたのかと、いろいろと勝手な想像で全然読めなくなりました。(笑) 助かりました。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳おねがいします

困ってます 以下翻訳できるかた おねがいできますでしょうか? HERE, AT WILLOW CREEK, WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOU AS OUR RESIDENT. YOUR OPINION COUNTS. RECENTLY,SOME MAINTENANCE WAS DONE IN YOUR APRTMENT. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF: YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS THE MAINTENANCE TECH WAS RESPECTFUL OF YOUR BELONGINGS THER ARE ANY COMMENTS YOU MAY HAVE CONCERNING THE JOB/S PERFOMED KNOWING AND UNDERSTANDING THE NEED OF OUR RESIDENTS IS VERY INPORTANT TO US . PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO FILL THIS FORM OUT AND RETURN IT TO US OR CALL ASHLEIGH OR PHYLLIS AT 736-0173 AND LET US KNOW!

• 日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 翻訳お願いします

アメリカの手芸店でネット通販を利用して、私のオーダーに対しての返答です。 ちょっと長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。 We've received your order and it's in the queue to be pulled. If we're out of stock on anything we'll let you know once we've pulled your order. If you need to know right away if an order is not complete please let us know so we can call you vs. sending an e-mail. Our current time to get things in the post for complete or partial orders is 3-5 business days but might be longer if our queue gets bloated (and we've all been there one time or another :-)). If you have specified a deadline we'll do our best to meet it and will let you know if that's a problem. If you have a deadline and have not noted it in the order, please let us know ASAP - even if it's a month from now! Feel free to give us a call on our toll-free number the order is urgent so we get the message more quickly. If we have to reorder or special order something the sooner we know about a deadline the better since it takes 3-4 weeks to reorder most items. If you selected "hold for all items" but would like to change that to "ship partial" please let us know via e-mail or give us a call. If you don't hear anything from us within 10 days do contact us. Sometimes e-mail messages go missing and we're happy to give you an up-to-date status if you've not heard anything. When we ship your order you will receive an e-mail notification so you know about when to expect it. Thanks for your order,

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 アメリカの方に、カメラレンズを送って届かなかった後のメールです。 Hello, I did not know what happened with my lens, but it was not delivered at my address in USA and the post office returned the item to you. e-bay doesn´t want to pay my money back. I would like to know what can we do, and if you have had get the lens back. I contacted the japan delivery company and the inform says the lens was returned to you. I really appreciate you or e-bay return my money back. It has being a nightmare. Thank you

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 通販で、納期に時間がかかるとのことだったので、 「納期(8月中)に間に合うならば手続きを進めてください」 という旨のメールを送ったところ、以下の返事がきました。 よろしくお願いします I wanted to let you know that we are looking at about 4-5 days to get in here and once I have those in here we will ship that right out for you so you are looking at about 7-10 days to get that delivered to you. It sounds like we will be able to get this to you buy the end of August so I will get this order in the system and get your name on those parts and once those show up ship them out unless I hear otherwise from you. If you have any other questions or need anything else please let me know.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

先日AAAFXという海外のFX口座に入金をおこなったのですが 以下のメール文が返ってきました。 誰か翻訳お願いします。 Could you kindly inform us if you have recently made a deposit to AAAFx and the exact amount of it? 「If you have so, please be kind to forward us a transaction receipt that corresponds to that specific deposit. We thank you in advance and we look forward to receive your response (directly to the backoffice@aaafx.com). Yours Sincerely, Yiannis」

• 英語のインタビューの内容を教えてください

妊婦さんが旦那さんと一緒に初めてお腹の中の赤ちゃんの様子を見たときの印象です。But以下の訳を御指導いただけないでしょうか。特に「we were a part of it」のニュアンスがわかりません。「  」内はその前の文なので参考にしてください。 「I mean, you're looking at something that's black, white and various shades of grey, and it's not the easiest thing to make out. And I'm not even sure that, you know, we were looking, I was probably looking at an eye when I was supposed to be looking at a nose, things like that.」 But just the feeling that we weren't just happening to be there. You know, that we were actually, she made us feel like we were a part of it and that we had some sort of say, and that we had brains. I mean, it was nice to feel like you were a part of the process.

• どなたか翻訳できますか?

ebayのオークションでで落札した後、下記のようなメールが送られてきましたがgoogle翻訳でしても 理解できないのでどなたが翻訳していただけないでしょうか? Hi, as stated in the auction we can only ship to US verified addresses. Do you have someone in the US that can sign for this item for you and then send it to you internationally? Please let us know or we'll need to cancel this transaction. Thanks so much! 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳してください

It helps to know the strengths and weakness of each type of visual object so that we can choose the type of graph that will best help us find what we're looking for, examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding, and, when necessary, communicate the information to others. (1)和訳してください (2)examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding の文法説明をお願いします。(itは何を指す?)

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".