アメリカの手芸店でネット通販を利用して、注文に対する返答

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカの手芸店でネット通販を利用して、私のオーダーに対しての返答です。
  • オーダーの状況や納期についての情報を提供しています。
  • オーダーの確認や連絡方法についての詳細も記載されています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

アメリカの手芸店でネット通販を利用して、私のオーダーに対しての返答です。 ちょっと長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。 We've received your order and it's in the queue to be pulled. If we're out of stock on anything we'll let you know once we've pulled your order. If you need to know right away if an order is not complete please let us know so we can call you vs. sending an e-mail. Our current time to get things in the post for complete or partial orders is 3-5 business days but might be longer if our queue gets bloated (and we've all been there one time or another :-)). If you have specified a deadline we'll do our best to meet it and will let you know if that's a problem. If you have a deadline and have not noted it in the order, please let us know ASAP - even if it's a month from now! Feel free to give us a call on our toll-free number the order is urgent so we get the message more quickly. If we have to reorder or special order something the sooner we know about a deadline the better since it takes 3-4 weeks to reorder most items. If you selected "hold for all items" but would like to change that to "ship partial" please let us know via e-mail or give us a call. If you don't hear anything from us within 10 days do contact us. Sometimes e-mail messages go missing and we're happy to give you an up-to-date status if you've not heard anything. When we ship your order you will receive an e-mail notification so you know about when to expect it. Thanks for your order,

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ForrestG
  • ベストアンサー率62% (139/223)
回答No.1

「頂きましたご注文は、出庫の順番待ちの状態となっております。お客様の番になり、もし在庫切れの商品がございましたらご連絡申し上げます。未入荷の商品がないかどうか確認されたい場合は、その旨お知らせ頂ければ、お電話またはeメールにてご連絡いたします。現在、ご注文の品を一括で、または分割して発送するまでには、通常3~5営業日を要しますが、多数のご注文を頂いている場合にはさらにお時間を頂く場合もございます(そして、そのような状況になったことも一再ではございません)。 出荷期限をご指定の場合、ご要望に添えるよう最善をつくし、問題があればお知らせいたします。ご希望の出荷期限があるがご注文にご明記いただいていない場合は、できる限り早くお知らせ下さい(たとえ「今から1ヶ月後」であっても)。ご遠慮なく、弊社フリーダイヤルにお電話の上、該当注文が至急である旨お伝え頂けますと、弊社もその旨早く認識できます。再注文または特別注文が必要な場合、ほとんどの商品は再注文に3~4週間を要するため、出荷期限を早くお知らせいただくほど良い対応が可能です。「全ての商品が揃ってから出荷」をご選択いただいた後に「分割出荷」に変更される場合は、eメールまたはお電話にてその旨お知らせ下さい。 ご連絡を頂いた後、弊社から10日以内にお返事が届かない場合は、是非ご連絡をお願いいたします。eメールにはしばしば不達事故がございますので、こちらからのご連絡が届いていない場合には、喜んで最新の状況をお知らせいたします。 ご注文品を出荷しましたら、eメールにてお届け予定日をお知らせいたします。 ご注文、ありがとうございました。」 う~ん…さすがに長すぎですね。 少しはご自分でも努力された方がよろしいかと。

Ktmogu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 とっても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 thank you for your email and for sending a new order through. Please accept our apology for the damaged product you have received, would you be able to send us an image of it for our record. Could you please clarify if you would prefer to collect the order from our warehouse or prefer to use DHL Air, in this case I will add the shipping cost to your invoice. Please let me know if you have any further question too.

• 翻訳をお願いします

英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら下記の翻訳をしていただければ助かります どうぞよろしくお願い致します Your A-to-z Guarantee claim for order 1234567890 was granted on January 4, 2012. In some cases, we've found that the product eventually arrives after a claim is reimbursed. If you've received this order, please let us know by replying to this e-mail and placing an 'X' in the box below. If you're unable to place an 'X' in the box below, you're welcome to reply to this message and confirm that the merchandise has been delivered. Your confirmation of receipt will provide us with authorization to withdraw the claim and recharge you for this order. * If the merchandise has not arrived, you do not need to reply to this message. [ ] I would like to withdraw my A-to-z Guarantee claim for Order 1234567890. If this A-to-z Guarantee claim has already been reimbursed to my payment method associated with this transaction, I authorize Amazon.com to recharge my original payment method.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 翻訳をお願いします

大変困っています・・・・ 海外のサイトで楽天カードが使用出来なかった為、キャンセルとなり AMEXカードに変更して注文しようとしたら次のようなメールがきました。 どなたかお分かりになる方よろしくおねがいします。 The way you would be able to place an order with us is that you would provide the associate with your item number(s) and/or descriptions, also the size, color, and quantity that you would like in the item(s). You would then provide your email address. If you have a Saks.com online profile, your information would come up automatically. If not, you would provide your first and last name, along with your shipping and/or billing address and a secure phone number. Next you would give your credit card information (i.e. card number, expiration date, security code, and name on card). After that we would enter any promotional codes or gift cards that you may have. We would then go over the order details to ensure accuracy and place the order, upon your request. After the order is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation. Our Distribution Center receives the order and fills the order for you and prepares it for shipping. A tracking number is then generated for your order, and emailed to you. It is sent to our FedEx courier for processing and then shipped out to your shipping address. In the event that the item that you want is not online, we are able to check our stores for you. If the stock is high enough, we can place an order for the item(s) through our store Locator system. Once an order is placed on this system, it is sent to all stores showing stock for the desired item(s). The stores then have 7 days to pick up and fill the order. If not filled within that time, the system automatically cancels the order. If you are having trouble speaking with us over the phone, we recommend contacting us via our live chat option by clicking on the icon at the top of the screen. We have reviewed the items from your order. We do regret to inform you that the Prada Printed Logo Denim Tote Bag is no longer available. When you are ready to place the order, please contact us via live chat and one of our knowledgeable associates will gladly assist you with the order. !

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Our Commitment to Trust At Indiegogo, we dedicate ourselves to your safety and peace of mind throughout the crowdfunding experience. We work hard to maintain the best environment for making contributions and managing campaigns, giving you confidence when it comes to making safe, informed decisions. If you ever need us, reach out to our Customer Happiness team any day of the week. Just send us an email at indiegogo.com, and we'll respond within 24 hours. Our team of anti-fraud experts focuses on keeping our community safe. They're responsible for developing new features to create a more secure and trustworthy environment for you. Our anti-fraud systems constantly monitor the performance of our product, helping us identify and eliminate fraudulent activity and scams. We partner with global experts in online payments to ensure your Indiegogo payments are processed securely. If you experience any problems with your payments on Indiegogo, please see our article about common contribution errors for help. If you run a campaign on Indiegogo, we also have secure systems that manage how you receive money you've raised.

• 訳をお願い致します。

海外の洋服屋さんとの返品交換のやりとりなのですが。宜しくお願い致します。サイズ違いなものと交換してくださいとお店のフォームにチェックしたんですが、あちらは分かっているのか、下記の文からわかりますかね。 We're sorry you didn't get along with these particular purchases, but while we have your ear, why don't you pop back and take advantage of our no quibbles return policy with something else from the Boden range. In the meantime, if you've sent back items from another order with this return, these will be refunded separately, and we'll get a confirmation email out to you to let you know it's all in process. Exchanges - If you've sent back item(s) for an exchange, your order will shortly be processed. You will then receive an email to confirm despatch of your new order.

• 翻訳おねがいします

困ってます 以下翻訳できるかた おねがいできますでしょうか? HERE, AT WILLOW CREEK, WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOU AS OUR RESIDENT. YOUR OPINION COUNTS. RECENTLY,SOME MAINTENANCE WAS DONE IN YOUR APRTMENT. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF: YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS THE MAINTENANCE TECH WAS RESPECTFUL OF YOUR BELONGINGS THER ARE ANY COMMENTS YOU MAY HAVE CONCERNING THE JOB/S PERFOMED KNOWING AND UNDERSTANDING THE NEED OF OUR RESIDENTS IS VERY INPORTANT TO US . PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO FILL THIS FORM OUT AND RETURN IT TO US OR CALL ASHLEIGH OR PHYLLIS AT 736-0173 AND LET US KNOW!

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のショップに問い合わせをして、その返信メールです。 翻訳をお願いします。 We ship to Japan often. We also ship orders to shops in Japan. On our website is a list of overseas shops that sell our threads and some tatting supplies. All of our orders we ship US Priority Mail. If your order was small enough we could ship it in a flat rate box which would be cheaper. To order you need to go to what threads you want, put in how many balls you want and click on “Add to Cart”. When you are done ordering you will need to finalize your order and enter all of your shipping and billing information. If you have more questions please ask.