• ベストアンサー

英語のわかる方に翻訳をお願いいたします。

Was thinking about Japan yesterday. It was the anniversary of the tsunami there on 3-11. I know it's a slow recovery and people forget. I didn't これを、わかりやすく翻訳してください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

昨日、日本のことを考えていました。 3月11日、あの津波の2回忌でした。 復興は遅々として進まず、人々は忘れているということを知っています。 私は忘れてはいませんでしたが。 以上でよろしいでしょうか。

ncncdada
質問者

お礼

敏速な回答ありがとうございました。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を翻訳して頂ける方どうか宜しくお願いしま

(質問)アメリカ人のあなたが初めて日本の名古屋空港を訪れた時、空港に出迎えに来たのはどんな人でしたか?その後はどこに行きましたか?日本の町並みを見て、どう感じましたか? ↓(答えが以下の英文となります) Well the person pick me up from the airport I can't remember his name but he was nice and polite like most Japanese people are I find out when I arrive and very helpful. I didn't know what to expect because it was all new to me. The first time I saw japan ithe very first thing came to mind was there was so many cars, ,bicycle and people ,, what a great way to get around being from America we have so much space and things are spread out.no the dormitory wasn't a condo I had a small room I was thinking wow what a little room but not know anything about Japan I just had to make it work,, and what i didn't know was that all minor league games were played at 11am .that was a shock I was very surprised.

• 英語の翻訳

翻訳をお願いします。 --------------------- 私はとても悲しい。 あなたは今日が私たちの記念日だという事を知らない。 私たちが付き合ってから4ヵ月経ちました。 でもあなたにとってそれは重要じゃない。 私はあなたがもう私を愛してない事をわかっています。 最近ずっとその事を考えていました。 私に教えて。 あなたに何が起きたの? --------------------- ちなみに自分で考えた文は これです… I'm so sad. You don't know that today is anniversary of us. We are completed 4 month. But, it isn't important for you. I understand you don't love me now. I was thinking about that recently. Please teach to me What happened to you? 英語がお得意な方お願いします……!

• 英語教えてください

You are true friend you didn't show me the picture or I know people they show there self that's why was checking sorry for that これどういう意味ですか? わかる人教えて 下さい!

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ Then I see beautiful marie I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know any Japanese so Gohlam said to me I will invite her over to our table to have a drink with us ans she accepted and he translated for me and that how I met my first Japanese girlfriend. No we were not alone there was many many people there as well it was just a place where people met and had drinks and food. Well I want say it was love at first sight. I was attached to her , she had long beautiful hair a slender body a kind face and eyes, it was like a dream come true to met such a beautiful Japanese lady and I didn't know much Japanese

• 英語訳について、お願いします。

Although it’s hard to think to be in Japan , I know there will be a solution. What have you been thinking? という文の翻訳ですが、 ”日本の中で考えるのは難しいが、私は解決方法を知っています。 あなたは何を考えていますか?” 翻訳機と自分で訳すとこんな文になってしまいました。 恐らく・・・こんな訳かな?でもかまわないので、教えていただけますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

u know I gotta take care of my girls out there. Treat a woman right fellas. It's about her not u.

• なぜ過去形?

ノートに I didn't let him know what i was thinking. と書いてあったんですが・・・ what i was thinking が過去なのはなぜですか? 過去の時制ってやつですか? 回答お願いします。

• アメリカ人野球選手が初めて日本に来た時の様子です

大変長文で申し訳ないのですが、直訳で構いませんので、出来るだけ詳細に訳して頂けると助かります。どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 ↓ 「Well the person pick me up from the airport I can't remember his name but he was nice and polite like most Japanese people are I find out when I arrive and very helpful. I didn't know what to expect because it was all new to me. The first time I saw japan ithe very first thing came to mind was there was so many cars, ,bicycle and people ,, what a great way to get around being from America we have so much space and things are spread out.no the dormitory wasn't a condo I had a small room I was thinking wow what a little room but not know anything about Japan I just had to make it work,, and what i didn't know was that all minor league games were played at 11am .that was a shock I was very surprised.」

• この英語の翻訳をお願いします。

now that I know about this he, I am! Saying that, he deserves that because I rock around in scruffy jogging buttons and scruffy boots most of the time. I think I scrub up okay, which is possibly while I was on that list. But Tom is always well dressed. Some people have just got it; I wish I was one of them.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。