• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語のわかる方に翻訳をお願いいたします。

Was thinking about Japan yesterday. It was the anniversary of the tsunami there on 3-11. I know it's a slow recovery and people forget. I didn't これを、わかりやすく翻訳してください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数60
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

昨日、日本のことを考えていました。 3月11日、あの津波の2回忌でした。 復興は遅々として進まず、人々は忘れているということを知っています。 私は忘れてはいませんでしたが。 以上でよろしいでしょうか。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

敏速な回答ありがとうございました。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語訳について、お願いします。

Although it’s hard to think to be in Japan , I know there will be a solution. What have you been thinking? という文の翻訳ですが、 ”日本の中で考えるのは難しいが、私は解決方法を知っています。 あなたは何を考えていますか?” 翻訳機と自分で訳すとこんな文になってしまいました。 恐らく・・・こんな訳かな?でもかまわないので、教えていただけますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ Then I see beautiful marie I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know any Japanese so Gohlam said to me I will invite her over to our table to have a drink with us ans she accepted and he translated for me and that how I met my first Japanese girlfriend. No we were not alone there was many many people there as well it was just a place where people met and had drinks and food. Well I want say it was love at first sight. I was attached to her , she had long beautiful hair a slender body a kind face and eyes, it was like a dream come true to met such a beautiful Japanese lady and I didn't know much Japanese

• 翻訳お願いします

Margie went into the schoolroom. It was right next to her own room. The mechanical teacher was on and waiting for her. It was always on at the same time every day except Saturday and Sunday. Her mother said that little girls learned better if they learned at regular hours. The screen was lighted up. It said , “Today's arithmetic lesson is on the addition of proper fractions. Please insert yesterday's homework in the proper slot.” Margie did so with a sigh. She was thinking about the old schools they had when her grandfather's grandfather was a boy. All the kids from the whole neighborhood come. They laughed and shouted in the schoolroom , and went home together at the end of the day. They learned the same things , so they could help one another with the homework. And they could talk about it. And the teachers were people … The mechanical teacher was flashing on the screen : "When we add the fractions 1/2 and 3/4 … " Margie was thinking about how the kids must have loved it in the old days. She was thinking about the fun they had.

• 英語教えてください

You are true friend you didn't show me the picture or I know people they show there self that's why was checking sorry for that これどういう意味ですか? わかる人教えて 下さい!

• 英文を翻訳して頂ける方どうか宜しくお願いしま

(質問)アメリカ人のあなたが初めて日本の名古屋空港を訪れた時、空港に出迎えに来たのはどんな人でしたか?その後はどこに行きましたか?日本の町並みを見て、どう感じましたか? ↓(答えが以下の英文となります) Well the person pick me up from the airport I can't remember his name but he was nice and polite like most Japanese people are I find out when I arrive and very helpful. I didn't know what to expect because it was all new to me. The first time I saw japan ithe very first thing came to mind was there was so many cars, ,bicycle and people ,, what a great way to get around being from America we have so much space and things are spread out.no the dormitory wasn't a condo I had a small room I was thinking wow what a little room but not know anything about Japan I just had to make it work,, and what i didn't know was that all minor league games were played at 11am .that was a shock I was very surprised.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

it's that I'm really thinking about you (japanese limits). Can we stay in contact or do you prefer stop the conversation? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語添削お願いします 

テーマは、外国に行ったとき日本について教えてあげたいこと。 文化、流行などなんでも構わないということです。 I want to tell foreign people about Japanese tradition. It is because I think it would be more meaningful to tell it rather than temporary fashions. There are two things which especially I want to tell about. First is Origami. It is unique to japan. Although it is difficult, it would enable us to communicate with each other. I think foreign people would enjoy it very much. Second is Japanese foods. Recently they have been spreading widely, but there must be much more Japanese foods which aren't known to foreign people. I want to tell wonderfulness of them. If I ware able to tell about such things, foreign people would come to be interested in Japan. 仮定法に自信がありません。 文章構成などについても指摘していただけると嬉しいです。

• 英語の翻訳

翻訳をお願いします。 --------------------- 私はとても悲しい。 あなたは今日が私たちの記念日だという事を知らない。 私たちが付き合ってから4ヵ月経ちました。 でもあなたにとってそれは重要じゃない。 私はあなたがもう私を愛してない事をわかっています。 最近ずっとその事を考えていました。 私に教えて。 あなたに何が起きたの? --------------------- ちなみに自分で考えた文は これです… I'm so sad. You don't know that today is anniversary of us. We are completed 4 month. But, it isn't important for you. I understand you don't love me now. I was thinking about that recently. Please teach to me What happened to you? 英語がお得意な方お願いします……!

• この英語の翻訳をお願いします。

now that I know about this he, I am! Saying that, he deserves that because I rock around in scruffy jogging buttons and scruffy boots most of the time. I think I scrub up okay, which is possibly while I was on that list. But Tom is always well dressed. Some people have just got it; I wish I was one of them.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Well that's good that you got it corrected ^_^ Yes it did, I'm sure there won't be any complications now. Yea, I forgot about the family name too, all well. Ha ha don't worry about e-mailing me at odd hours, it's kinda hard sometimes to remember that the time gap is rather large. ... I know I have trouble with it. Anyways, I can't wait till I'm able to type Japanese. Well I'm off to bed. night talk to you later :D これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I’ve been to the post office and had your name corrected. I think maybe it’s OK. In fact, maybe it doesn’t cause a problem if I left well alone like you said. But this made us relieved, didn’t it?? well, it didn’t occur to me that what I mustn’t forget is a family name, too. You seems to be sorry that you sent me email so late. Don’t worry. Same here. That is, sorry I sent you email at odd hour. Oh I’ve got to go now. You are excellent, so you can do it about Japanese,too! I’m looking forward to hearing from you in Japanese in the near future. talk to you again soon!^_^...lol.