スクラフィージョギングボタンとスクラフィーブーツでロックしている男の英語翻訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私はスクラフィージョギングボタンとスクラフィーブーツでロックしている男について知った今、彼はそれを値すると言います。私はいつもピカピカになれると思いますが、あのリストに載っていたのはおそらくそのためです。でもトムはいつもきちんとしています。何人かの人はそれを持っているんです。私もそうであってほしいです。
  • 私がこの彼について知った今、彼はそれに値すると言っています。私はいつも汚れたジョギングボタンと汚れたブーツで歩き回っていますが、それでも私はちゃんとおしゃれになれると思います。でもトムはいつもきちんとしています。みんな何かを持っているんですよ。私もそうであってほしいです。
  • この彼について知っている今、彼はそれにふさわしいと言っている。私はいつも汚れたジョギングボタンと汚れたブーツで歩き回っているけれど、ちゃんとおしゃれになれると思う。でもトムはいつもきちんとしている。何かを持っている人もいるんだよね。私もそうであってほしいな。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英語の翻訳をお願いします。

now that I know about this he, I am! Saying that, he deserves that because I rock around in scruffy jogging buttons and scruffy boots most of the time. I think I scrub up okay, which is possibly while I was on that list. But Tom is always well dressed. Some people have just got it; I wish I was one of them.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.2

さて、私はこれについて知っているは、この私が言っているんだよ!、彼はあれをもらって当然だ。私は殆どの時間ラフなジョギング・ボトムとブーツでふらふらしているだけだから。私は私の格好もOKと思うし、少なくともそれのリストに載った限りは多分OKなんでしょう。dもトムはいつもとてもうまくドレスアップしている。何人か、それを見て私もそうなりたいと勝手に思ったんだ。 I am! Saying that は、文の流れと関係なく挿入しています。訳すのにまず無視して良いですが、意味としては、"俺だよ!言ってるのは”。つまり俺が言っているんだから間違いないみたいな感じでしょう。 jogging buttonsが良くわからないのですがジョガーパンツみたいなものですかね?

tanktank22
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

これを知った今では、彼は、私だ。  と言いながら、私は汚れたジョギング用のボロをまとい、たいてい汚れたボロ靴を履いているから、まあ仕方がない。あのリストに入っている間は、綺麗にすればなんとかなる。  トムはいつもきちんとした服装をしている。人によってはそれがわかっている。私はそうだといいんだが (で通じますかね)

tanktank22
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

(1) Are you jealous that he came one place above you in OP Best Dressed Man list? (Sam came 7th, Tom 8th) (2)now that I know about this he, I am! Saying that, he deserves that because I rock around in scruffy jogging buttons and scruffy boots most of the time. I think I scrub up okay, which is possibly while I was on that list. But Tom is always well dressed. Some people have just got it; I wish I was one of them.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

CHESTER BENNINGTON CALLS FORMER STP SINGER SCOTT WEILAND “ONE OF THE GREATEST FRONTMEN OF ALL TIME” In a recent interview with the Phoenix New Times, Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington was asked if he's spoken to his predecessor Scott Weiland since replacing him. He was also asked about Weiland saying he had “no ill will” against him: “Uh, no, I haven’t talked to him. I really appreciate that, though, because I have the utmost respect for Scott. He's one of the best frontmen of all time. He's definitely given me someone I can look to and go, that's how I want to perform . . . I want to put on a show like that. To be that passionate about that. So, in that respect, I have nothing but respect for Scott. I appreciate, too, that he sees that this is not something personal, from my point of view. It's something that I take very seriously and I want him to be successful in his life. But at the same time, as a musician and as a fan of the band, I want the band to continue. So if I can be a part of making that happen, then that's great. But I can tell you very confidently that, you know, if it wasn't me, it would be somebody else. But this is a choice the band made and this is how they felt that they needed to move forward. So I support that and I'm stoked that it's me that's taking over the reins because I know I can pay it the respect it deserves.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland, who was about to launch a solo tour at the time of his dismissal, denied at first that he had been fired, saying that STONE TEMPLE PILOTS legally could not exist or use that name without all four members of the group in the lineup. He reiterated that view during an interview with a Nevada radio station, saying, "I started the band . . . there's things in place, like certain clauses that are in place that keep that from happening."

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m WELLMIT WAS SO MANY GOOD PITCHER WHEN I WAS THERE THAT I THOUGHT COULD HAVE PITCH IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE AND I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND IS KAKU OF THE SEIBU LIONS HE HAD GREAT CONTROL HE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT PITCHES HE COULD THROW FOR STRIKE HE HAD A GREAT ARM OUTSTANDING FASTBALL HE LOCATION WAS GREAT I THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE GOOD IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE BUT THERE WAS SO MANY NOW JUST THE PACIFIC LEAGUE BUT IN THE CENTRAL LEAGUE AS WELL HE IS THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I THINK OF I KNOW WATANABE COULD HAVE PITCH THERE AS WELL.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を教えてください。

日本文にあうように、かっこを並びかえてください。 その本は図書館のものだそうです。 (belongs/ I/ the book/ told/ to/ am) the library. 日本文になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください。 (1)空港まで見送りに来てくださるとは、ご親切にありがとうございます。 ( ) is very kind ( ) you to see me ( ) at the airport. (2)彼女はふさぎこんでいるようなのはどうしてだろう。 ( ) is ( ) that she looks depressed? 下の英文を、I could ... のIを強調させてください。 I could not buy the CD because I didn't have enough money 各組の英文が同じ意味になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください。 (1)I hear that she was on vacation at that time. →I ( ) ( ) that she ( ) on vacation at that time. (2)It goes without saying that practice is important in anything. →It is ( ) that practice ( ) be important in anything. (3)It was said that the young actor had killed himself. →I ( ) that the young actor ( ) ( ) himself. 日本文にあうように英文を作ってください。 彼らがその仕事を一日でやってしまったことは驚くべきことだ。 It is surprising ( ) the work in a day. 日本文を英文にしてください。 (1)彼が辞めたのは病気だからである。(Itから始めて、9単語使います。) (2)彼が不満を言うのも無理はない。(7単語使ってください。) (3)私たちはその計画を秘密にしておく必要がある。(It is ~thatの形で、10単語使ってください。) これを解いてみると、 (1)I am told the book belongs to the kibrary. (1)It/ of/ that (2)why/it (1)It was because I didn't have enough money that I couldn't buy the CD. (1)am told (2)hear/ had killed (3)said/ should (1)It is surprising (that they should try ) the work in a day. (1)It was because he been sick that he resigned. (2)It is unreasonable that he should complain. (3)It is necessaty that we should have known such a thing. になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• 以下の英語の問題について、教えて下さい。

以下の各問について(1)~(4)の4つの文のうち語法・文法上間違っているものを選んでください。 全て合っている場合は「間違いなし」とお答えください。また、その理由もあわせておねがいします。 【1】 (1) I prefer red wine to white one. (2) To where is the capital of Italy? (3) How long will the train start? (4) All that glitter are not gold. 【2】 (1) It was N.Y. that I was born. (2) I think difficult to get rid of the bed habits. (3) Let Tom and me help you with your work. (4) He smiled in spite of oneself. 【3】 (1) He is something like his father. (2) Any doctor say something to please his patients. (3) Each boys have their own room. (4) They were talking each other. 【4】 (1) He is a best student of his all classmate. (2) Either he or I are responsible for it. (3) What did you say such a thing for? (4) What do you like this dress? 【5】 (1) Paris is the city which I want to live. (2) He is just that I expected him. (3) I heard which sounded like footsteps. (4) I could not believe what he said. 分量が多くなってしまいましたがよろしくおねがいします。

• 高校英語の動名詞のとこで質問です。

He is proud that he was captain of the team. を He is proud of his ( )( ) captain of the team. という形に変えないといけません。答えもわかりません。なぜそうなるのかetc... 教えてください!!!

• 翻訳お願いします

This is Mr.Kato, the person (who) will be guiding us today. I know a little boy (whose) parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter (who) I believe can help you. That's the restaurant (which/that) just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything (that) she wanted. Nagasaki is a city (which/that) I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of (which) is red, is mine. He is the man with (whom) I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel (which/that) she was staying at. This is the very house (that) I wish to live in.

• 英語の文法ミス教えてください 至急

1 My most favorite character in this book is Finkle. He is a religious man and lives in loneliness. The reason why he was absorbed in his religion was he could not belong anywhere in social world. He had never loved anyone, and he had lived without knowledge of himself. He said in a strained manner, "that I came to God not because I love Him, but because I did not." He had to believe the god because he did not have any ideas what he should rely on. I like Finkle because I easily feel empathy to him. 2 This question is a kind of tricky. I believe that Salzman was saying “Jewish prayer for the Dead” because Salzman said "Like an animal. Like a dog. For her to be poor was a sin. This is why to me she is dead now." This implies that his daughter must have committed something sin, and Salzman was ashamed of it. That is why Salzman regarded his daughter as a dead. So Salzman said that phrase for Finkle and Stella. 3 I believe that Salzman engineered the meeting between Finkle and Stella. As a father, Salzman wants Stella to get marriage to someone. However, Salzman thought that Salzman was a sinful person. So nobody wants to get marriage to Stella. So Salzman just manipulate Salzman to get marriage to Stella.