• ベストアンサー

至急、英訳をお願いします。

Do you have time to be with me when I'm there? Where do you want to bring me to?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

むこうにいるとき、私と一緒の時間が持てるかい? 私をどこに連れてってくれるの?

rosa_maria
質問者

お礼

すみません、携帯にメールが来てパニクッテしまいました。 冷静に考えたら簡単でした^^; ご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 簡単だと思いますが英訳お願いします

母は、私が外出すると必ず「誰とどこで何するの?」と、「何時に帰ってくるの」「誰かとちゃんと一緒にかえってくるの?」と聞いてきて、ひどいときには遊んでる最中に電話をかけてきたりメールで「今どこ?」など、聞いてきます。私は母のそういうところが大嫌いです。私のことを大切に思ってくれるのは本当に嬉しいけど、もうこんな年齢なので少し自由になりたいです。 ↑を英語でどうやっていうのですか? 英語が全く出来ないのですがとりあえずかんがえてみました。(抜けてるところがたくさんありますが) my mother always says to me ”who are you going to go out with?”” what are you going to do for?” ”when are you come back to home?””are you going to go home with someone?" ,when I go out . I'm during going out, she calls me or e-mail me "where are you?". I dont really like those things. i'm glad her thet she care of me.but i am (?),so i would like to be free. どなたか英語が出来る方お願いします。

• do と be done

(1) There is nothing to do. (2) There is nothing to be done. →(1)やることがない →(2)なされるべきことがない 動作の主体を意識するか否かで、 (1)(2)を使い分けることが出来ると思います。 なので、 ○I have nothing to do. ×I have nothing to be done. になるかと思います。 しかし、これを踏まえた上で、 なぜ以下のようになるのかが理解できません。 「その本を読んだら、もとの所に置きなさい。」(基本英文700選より) When you are done with the book, put it back where you found it. 動作の主体がyouで明確なのに、なぜbe doneなのでしょうか?

• 何て言っているのか分かりませんでした(*´ェ`*)

Can you please tell me about the common behavior of japanese people? と聞かれて what do you mean to the common behavor? と聞いたら、 qualities or characteristics of japanese people. と言われ、 その後こうも言っていました。 I just want to be familiarize with the common attitudes of japanese, so that when time comes that i be given a chance to visit you out there, i have overview . 何が聞きたかったか分かりませんでした。 文化的なことを聞きたかったのでしょうか? だとしたら具体的なものを言わなければなりませんよね? それって・・・。 なんて言っているのかとたとえばどんなことを言えばいいか(そこは日本語でお願いします。自分で英語で考えたいので。)教えてください! よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします

ネイティブとの会話です。 会う会わないともめてた前後のメールです。 なんだかショックでうまく訳せないのでよろしくお願いします。 (1) 私:今日本当に私と会いたいの? 相手:Every time I ask you where to meet or anything that would actually result in meeting we get back here. We should have moved on from whether we want to meet a week ago, but here we are. I guess I feel like you're trying to trap me into something when I don't know you. (2) 私:昨日私と会いたくなかったのを知っている 相手:It's not like I never wanted to meet up you just ask me if I "really" want to. I'm not like dying to, I just thought it could be fun but you pressurize it :( (3) 私:だからやっぱり私と会いたくなかったんだ 相手:You're accusing me of "not wanting to" when I told you I wouldn't know what I thought except in person. 英語に詳しい方のみ回答をよろしくお願いします。

• 英訳を助けてください

英訳を助けていただけるとありがたいです… 外国人の友人とメール交換をしているのですが、その友人が最近は仕事で忙しくメールをするのが大変になってきているようで、、 そこで先日「忙しいようならメール交換はしばらくstopしようか?」という内容のメールを彼女に送ったところ、彼女は大変心配した様子で「本当にごめんなさい、あなたとのメール交換を止めたくない、出来るだけがんばって時間見つけてメールするから、どうか許して」という内容のメールを返してきました。彼女を余計にせかす結果になってしまったようで申し訳なくて… そこで彼女に↓このような気持ちを伝えたいのですが、英語が下手でうまく気持ちを表現できません (>_<) とりあえず知ってる単語や言い回しを並べて文章を作ってみましたが、なんかかなりチグハグandデタラメな気がします…。もう少し自然な感じに直していただけるととてもありがたいです、どうかよろしくお願いします。 「あなたに謝らせてしまってごめんなさい、あなたは悪くないのに。 私はあなたからの返事が遅くたって気にしません、あなたが忙しいのはよく分かってるし、それに私は待つのが嫌いじゃないんです。 私はただ、あなたに迷惑かけたくないんです。だから、空いた時間に連絡くれればそれでいいんです。そしてあなたが私を忘れないでいてくれれば私はそれで十分です。」 I am sorry to have made you apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. I don't mind even if your reply may be late. I'm sure you are very busy. Besides, I don't mind waiting at all. I just don't want to be a bother to you. So, you have only to communicate with me, only when you can find spare time. そしてあなたが私を忘れないでいてくれれば私はそれで十分です。 (↑この文に至ってはどう書いたらいいものか全く分かりません、すみません ;)

• 至急お願いいたします!!困ってます(>_<)

以下の文を訳して下さい!! I did things to be with you, but when those things was done, I began to change I will tell you, I have done mistakes in my life, I want to, but better in skype, soon

• 至急。英語について。

what do you want to do to me?に 『別になにもしたくない。ただあなたには私の抱き枕になってほしい。』と言いたいのですが Nothing special. i just want you to be my body pillow.←おかしいですよね? 間違えてる部分教えてくださいm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします。

You tell me where to meet and I'll be there. Do you drink?

• 至急

至急 和訳お願いします! (途中省いている所もあるので読みにくいかもしれません、すみません) I hope it's a little bit colder in Seoul. How was the Italian food? I can imagine how much you must have enjoyed it. It would love to go and eat Italian food with you again. But this time we should go to a real nice Italian restaurant ... and still I would enjoy my company more that I would enjoy the food :) Yes your trip is really getting closer. Please send me an email when you are about the take the plane ... then I can imagine what where you are ... I'm so excited for you. Mid town ... yes you might be able to do a lot by foot ... but sometimes you should consider taking the metro ... especially if poor -〇〇 (名前)is getting a bit tired :) Oh there is something that you might want to try. Frozen yogurt http://www.pinkberry.com/ really nice. The reason I tried is is because I have a company in HK called pinkberry ... then I found out that it's actually a frozen yogurt store in the US ... funny. On Saturday I went running ... I suffered so much again. Luckily I didn't bring my mobile phone to track my route ... it would have been a disaster. Tomorrow I'm going running again. Then I hope to do better. Okinawa ... yes ... you can be my guide! I would really like that. But first you should come to Belgium. I you will still be excited to go to Belgium after having been to NY? I think we would get along very well while traveling ... actually maybe we would get along all the time ... But then again ... who wouldn't get along with such a pretty and sweet girl ... Please try to get some rest ... so that you can enjoy your holiday as much as possible. I'm also going to bed now ... maybe I'll dream that I'm in NY with you :)