彼とのメールでのやりとりについての問題

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼とのメールでのやりとりで伝わりにくい点があります。来月の会える日について確認したいと伝えたのですが、彼は今月のことと勘違いしているようです。
  • 彼とのメールでのやりとりでの問題点として、伝えたいことがうまく伝わらない点があります。私は来月の会える日について確認したかったのですが、彼は今月のことと勘違いしています。
  • 彼とのメールでのやりとりにおいて、コミュニケーションの問題が生じています。私は来月の会える日について確認したかったのですが、彼は今月のことと勘違いしているようです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【英訳】何が間違っているのか教えて下さい。

いま彼とメールで来月の会える日について聞きたくて メールをやり取りしていたところ なんか上手く伝わっていないのかと感じたので 私と彼の文章を第三者から見て、どのように伝わるのか教えてください。 私:i have to confirm the schedule of next month. please tell me the day you come to 場所 彼:I'm sorry I can not come off 場所 yet. i do not know when curfew is over 私:understand you can not get vacation you were saying (↑これは前回会った時に聞いていた年末休暇で会えると言っていたので、 ”前に行ってた休みはとれないって事?”って聞いたつもりです。) 彼:im sorry. is this a big plomblem? 私:of course its a ploblem for me because i like to spend time with you. but i dont want to overweight you 彼:im sorry. dose this mean i cant see you this month? となっておりました。 私は来月の話をしてたはずなのですが、 なぜ今月の事になっているのか・・・(p_-) あと、もし私の意図が伝わってないのであれば どう話せばいいのかも教えて頂けると助かります。 (テキストメールなのでできれば短い文だと助かります。)

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

憶測ですけど、こういう会話になってるのじゃないかと思います。 私:i have to confirm the schedule of next month. please tell me the day you come to 場所 来月の予定を立てないといけないの。 (相談のために)「場所」に来られない? -------------------------------------- 彼:I'm sorry I can not come off 場所 yet. i do not know when curfew is over ごめん、ここを離れられないんだ ちょっと予定が立たない。 -------------------------------------- 私:understand you can not get vacation you were saying そう。あなたが予定した休暇は取れないと思ってね。(これ、命令文ですよね) -------------------------------------- 彼:im sorry. is this a big plomblem? ごめん、何か問題があったの? (problem だとして) -------------------------------------- 私:of course its a ploblem for me because i like to spend time with you. but i dont want to overweight you おおありよ。 あなたに会いたかったんだけど。 あなたに無理は言えないし。 -------------------------------------- 彼:im sorry. dose this mean i cant see you this month? ごめん。 じゃ、今月は会えないんだね。

tsjmdm
質問者

お礼

回答頂きありがとうございます! 何が問題だったかが 非常に解りやすくて助かりました! これ見てたら本当に悪い奴ですね私ってば。 >understand you can not get vacation you were saying そう。あなたが予定した休暇は取れないと思ってね。(これ、命令文ですよね) ↑すみません。。。打ち間違えしておりました(>_<) understand. You can not get vacation you were saying?と打っております。 でも、取りあえずビックリするほどの ワガママなメールに私がなってた事が解ってすっきりしました! 本当にありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• mis_muffet
  • ベストアンサー率18% (190/1038)
回答No.3

No.1 です。おっしゃりたい事はわかるのですか、伝わらなかったようですね。私も彼氏さんと同じように、解釈したと思います。私が質問者様の立場なら、"Is this a big problem?" の後は、"No, not a problem, but I am going to miss you." とか "Thant's okay. At lease we will meet each other this month." とか、別の言い方をしたと思います。日本語で考えても、「もちろん問題よ」という言い方は、誤解を生むような気がします。

tsjmdm
質問者

お礼

2度も回答ありがとうございます!! NO.1さんがそう解釈されるということは もちろん彼もそう解釈したってことなんですね(p_-) 言い回しは難しいものの 確かにNO.1さんの回答の方が、 すっごく素敵だと感じました。 もちろん問題よ・・・というようなネガティブから入るより そっちの方が誤解を生みにくいですね! 本当に勉強させて頂きました! ありがとうございます!また困ったときはお願いします(*^_^*)

• mis_muffet
  • ベストアンサー率18% (190/1038)
回答No.1

質問者様が「もちろん問題よ」と言ったので、怒らせたと思い、もう今月も会ってもらえないのかな、と思ったのでは?

tsjmdm
質問者

お礼

回答頂きありがとうございます! 彼から急にこれって問題なの?と言われて 私の方がすごく戸惑ってしまったんです。 会うためのアポイントで、問題なのって・・・? なのでそれは問題だと思ってるよ、だって会うの好きだもん?って意味だったんですが そうは伝わってない感じなんでしょうか・・?

関連するQ&A

• 英訳してくださいm(__)m

英訳してくださいm(__)m すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いろいろと質問をしたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい5つの文章がありますが、それぞれ別の文章になります。 Sorry to hear that you can’t make the time to come in but let me remind you that you originally initiated this discussion to become distributor so I had organized this month so everyone who is interested can come in to discuss further. Unfortunate to hear otherwise… I will discuss this matter once again but who is the manager that you’re referring to? Currently, you can have a statement that states “ Authorized Dealer of  AAA” not distributor. Will be advising after we have made our decision. don’t know, this might be the last if we finalize on our decision.

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . 女:?? you dont be involved...what? 男:im done. 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know..never mind its not problem.what do you want to say? i mean to say that you want me to tell you.. 男:yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point.. 女:someone? no need. Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 英訳お願いします

一年程前に2ケ月程付き合いをしていてその後私が日本に帰国。離れて一年近くなりますがメールで連絡を取り合っていました。私が帰国後すぐにアメリカにもどるつもりでしたがビザの関係で戻れなくなり彼が日本に来てくれることになっていたのですが、私が待ち切れず彼にメールを送りました。Are you serious to come to Japan or other country?I feel you don't like me, don't you even care, if you don't see me. if you really want to see me again,you should be coming see me soon.right? and also you never say around when. but I took it real about you said and i look forward to see you.I need to see you again for me. I'd love for you to come.I am not attracted to other guys but you since I came back to Japan.but if you feel trouble it,please tell me. Please understand that it took courage for me to say these things to you, and I was very scared too,but it's really important for me to know,so please don't feel bad about me asking this. Let me know your true feeling toward me after you read this すると返事が。。。 Thank u for e-mail. It`s alway`s nice hearing from u. To answer your question, I would love to see u in Japan or other country but the timing has to be right. My company got very busy suddenly so I have to take advantage of the business to survive. i really can`t tell u exactly when. I do like u and want to spend time with u but it`s not my fault. Sorry to inconvenience u. U never trouble me and thank u for building the courage to tell me your feelings. I respect that. I hope all is well and take care and be safe. Keep the faith,  このようになっていました。この文の 'it`s not my fault' は何に対して俺のせいではないと言っているのでしょう?日本に行きたいけど仕事のせいで行けないから俺のせいじゃないと言うことでしょうか?’Sorry to inconvenience u'は私に不憫な思い(すぐに会いに行けない事)をさせて悪いということでしょうか?そしてこの’I respect that.’ あなたを尊敬する??? 最後の’Keep the faith’はしっかり。と言う意味ですが、俺は日本に行かないけどあなたは日本で違う人を見つけてしっかり人生生きて行きなさい。と言うことでしょうか?いつものメールでも彼はとても言葉を選んでいるように感じます。ですが 私がthink of you often と送ると think of you ofen also と帰ってきたり。私が写真を送った時は メールの最後にThinking of u,とありました。あまり深い意味はないのでしょうか?? 彼の事が大好きなのにアメリカに入国出来ない自分にいら立ちを覚えて。。。彼のメールの一言一言にいろいろ考えてしまいます。 この文を読んでどう思われますか?彼は私に対する愛情はあると思いますか?友達として好きでお愛想で上手く慰めているのでしょうか?ご意見お願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします😰

I understand you.and am sorry. For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. You are a great person! I wish you the best. For me は「僕はね」で始まってますか?a like to haveは would like to でしょうか? これは一方的に文句を言って、もうあなたと会いたくないと言った後の返信です。 よろしくお願いします❗️

• 英訳お願いします。長くて申し訳ありません

長くて申し訳ございませんが、英訳おねがいします。ニュアンスがわかりません 英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . im done 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know.. i mean to say that you want me to tell you..so. is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point..yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 英語から日本語に

wishing all happiness and good health and more birthdays to come..im so sorry im not there but once i come back i will make it up with you...i love you. お願いします(´・ω・`)

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• 【緊急】英訳お願いします

i will not know for sure if i can come to see you until october  when the schedule is posted.  i dont expect there to be any problems though すみません 宜しくお願いします。

• 意味が分からないので英訳教えてください

If I made you feel painful, I am really sorry about this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are still friends, but not on Facebook . You understand me !!!???