• 締切済み

翻訳お願いします!台湾の男の子からです!

ブレイクダンス好きの男の子とLINEしています!LINEの中国語翻訳を使っていますが、英語混じりなのでだいたいしか・・・こんなにたくさん説明して貰っても何も分からないので辛いです・・・ 彼になにか言葉をかけてあげたくても、何て言っていいか分からない・・・ 一応、自分で色々と翻訳機を試してみましたが、自分の力だけでは上手く理解できず。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。 よろしくお願いします!あとおおまかな話の意味も教えて欲しいです! お願いしますm(._.)m power move is real breakin but Breakin is free so , top rock is real breakin No moves Power is power Not dance 但是大家都誤解 人們喜歡看跳舞 卻不知道 跳舞的內涵 星期三 有個一年級的學弟 說 says 另一位power man 學弟說 power is meaning Just do powermove but do not dance 我絕對贏不了 power man the powerman Can not top rock Can not foot work Just "Flare " Flare =鞍馬 flare is one kinds of pwer move Power 我就在想 他會跳舞嗎? 如果比三回合 他能夠使用三次一樣的flare嗎? no He can not flare 的確困難 但是 他只能once or twice not many times Where is the power? The power move user do not have enough power? 能量者沒有了能量 不是令人發笑嗎? if u are a dancer U have to do more dance Not to power 記住 the break dance the great is top rock It is real dance and free Not power moves Do u understand ? 觀眾只想要看power move 但是只有我們知道內涵 因為我不想要讓大家 只想要看powermove

みんなの回答

回答No.1

こんにちは  どうやら、ブレイクダンス好きの男の子は、好きなスタイルで自分の得意技を発表会?でみんなの前で披露したいようですがチームメイトに反発されているようですね。  私は、ブレイクダンスに詳しくなく技やスタイルの名前がよく分かりません。言葉が合っているかどうかは、あまり自信がありません。   意訳 パワームーブ技こそが、本当のブレイキン技です。 しかし、ブレイキン技は自由に行っても良いはずだ。 トップ・ロック技も本当のブレイキン技でが、停止技です。 力業もありますが、ダンスとは言えないでしょう。 しかし、多くの人がダンスを見ることが好きですが、 ダンスのの内容を理解せず見ています。 水曜日に 1学年の男の後輩に言われました。 「パワーマン」 と。 もう1人の後輩からはこう言われました。 「パワームーブ技はしても良いですが、ダンスをしないで下さい」 私は言い返せませんでした。 'Flare'のようにトップ・ロック技もフットワーク技も出来なかったからです。 鞍馬と呼ばれている'Flare'は、トップロック技の一種です。 彼らは、私のダンス対する想いを理解しているのでしょうか? 3ラウンドの間に3回'Flare'をするだけって? その後輩だって、'Flare'は難しい技なので何度も成功できず数度しか成功していません。 パワー技は、どこで出せば良いんだろう。 パワームーブ技使いは、十分な技量を持っていないとでも? パワー技使いが、その技を出せなければ 単に笑いものになるだけです。 もしもあなたがダンサーなら 力業では無く、もっとダンスすべきだと思いますか? ブレイクダンスでは、トップロック技が偉大とされています。 本当のダンスは、パワームーブ技とかそう言うことにこだわらず自由であるべきだ。 理解できるでしょうか? 見に来る人はパワームーブ技の内容を理解していないと思います。 その内容を知っているのは私たちだけです。 みんなに譲りたくない 私のパワームーブ技をだた見せたいだけです。

pipi888my
質問者

お礼

本当に本当にありがとうございました(*^_^*)話の内容は理解出来ました!しかし、ダンス未経験の私には難しい話です(笑)彼は何故私にこんな話をしたのでしょう?とにかく、私なりに考えて返事したいと思います(*^^*)とても分かりやすい翻訳ありがとうございました!助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますでしょうか? 自分で頑張ってみましたが、難しすぎてだめでした・・。 どうか、よろしくお願いします Chiron is the planet of wounding and healing. His Chiron falls in your seventh house, this can bring an unfair or unjust situation to do with marriage. Usualy with Chiron there is some situation that you feel you cannot change or alter as it is not within your power to do so. It may be in fates power, or other peoples hands, but an unjust situation you can do nothing about, but which can seem so unfair and hurtful that you can cannot accept it either. There is struggle with this planet. Chiron can be tear people apart and cause a wound, but when the karma is worked through it can mean some part of the future is not how you visualized or hoped. Something is denied to you that is not denied to other people. But it is also be a healing aspect, that makes the relationship stronger for its inner struggle. Healing comes when you find the thing that's denied to you, in a different way.

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳できる方お願いします。

My legs hurt, and hard I can not e-mail often do not think hoId I want to spend so much I do not have a computer, so it's And now it is done well The e-mail frequently, I'll never OK I did not get mail often hurts I want to understand お願いいたします。

• 翻訳チェックお願いします

現代の日本は、ネットなどの情報手段ですぐに何でも知れるが、自ら実感したり学ぶことをしようとしない人が多い。 There are a lot of people who do not try to do actually feeling voluntarily and learning though modern Japan can learn anything at once by the information means such as the Internet. だから実際に実感する経験があまりないので、目的を失ったり、何かに頼る人も多いと思う。 Therefore, because there is not so much experience of actually actually feeling it, I think that the purpose is lost or there are a lot of people who do not have the application either. ならば、まだ見たことのないものを見たり、すばらしい事に自ら気づくことが自分を変えるカギになるのではないだろうか。 Then, it is likely to become a key into which seeing the one not having seen yet, and noticing a wonderful thing voluntarily change me.

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• ダンスの練習について

はじめまして、初めて質問させていただきます。 自分は二年ほど前から近くのスタジオでダンスを習い始めていたのですが、 (主にBREAKIN'を中心に、個人でDVDをみながら色々やっていました。) 最近私生活や金銭面の都合でスタジオにあまりいけなくなってしまい、 どんどんスキルが下がっていく一方です。;; 今まで練習といえば、ずっと週一、二回のスタジオでのレッスンしかやっていなかったので、 個人での練習をするようにしようと考えたのですが、 如何せん今までまともに練習したことがなかったので、 どんなことを練習すればよいのかまるでわかりません。 そんなわけで、具体的にどんな内容の練習をすればいいのか、 ご助言をいただければと思い、質問させていただきました。 ちなみに自分はダンスはかなり下手で、 1時間のレッスンでやる、初見のルーティンになんとかついていける程度の技量です。 アイソレーションは、腰や肩はそれなりに動かせますが、 首は一方向に動かせるだけで、回すことができません。 また、BREAKIN'中心と記載しましたが、 自分は将来的にはフットワークやパワームーブのうまいB-BOYよりも、 JAZZやHIPHOPなどの立ちのうまいダンサーになりたいと考えています。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 There is absolutely nothing I can not do.

• 英文解釈の問題です。

英文解釈の参考書に It is not a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. (君に何ができるかではなく、それができる時期が問題だ。) とありました。 私は、 It is a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. という英文を作ると、上述の和訳の意味になるような気がしてしまうのです。なぜ、最初に書いた英文が、その直後の和訳になるのでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします!

下記の文章を訳してください!お願いします! Unfortunately the 16th or 17th does not work for us and technically does not hit the 10 day window we are allowed to sell to you 40% off at. In the future, I’m fairly certain that this credit card will work, but until I try it, I cannot know. Hope this information is helpful! Do you have a business partner that can be here on or after the 18th?

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半と2段落の前半部分ですので、 内容が中途半端かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your soul brought you here for me to show you this tantalizing glimpse of your true soulmate through the waiting doors of time, because the subconscious is very powerful, it knows that when you meet this love will be of such a magnitude as to be more important than any you have yet known. The fate that really determines the exact time, day and date you meet, is karmic, not cosmic. It is in your own hands. The dragons head is not a star but an old and mystical point in the chart. It has to do with the destiny of your soul. Deep relationships change your character and bring you continually nearer to your souls destiny. They cause inner change, they can make you stronger or they can kill you emotionally. They can bring crisis.