• ベストアンサー

英文を日本語に訳してください

英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 There is absolutely nothing I can not do.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

私にできないことは全く何もありません。

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします。「日本語が話せなくてもいいですか?」・・

現在、知人に頼まれ美容室のホームページを作っています。 「よくある質問」のページに一箇所だけ英文を載せたいので、下記の文の添削をお願いします。 日本語 質問:私は日本語が出来ません。それでもやってくれますか? 解答:もちろん可能ですが、できましたら日本語のわかる方の同伴をお願い致します。 私の英文・・・ Q:I do not speak Japanese well. Can I still have you do it? A: Sure, certainly. but we can't speak English. If possible, please come with the person who can speak Japanese. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 I like that title. Maybe. I'm gonna write to it and see what comes. You do dramatic. Lol! I see! Nothing wrong with that.

• この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです

この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです I could understand and accept your down down down emotion. At the meantime, to be a good listener is reasonable as well, also encourage you, cheer you up. These are the things I can do from my side. However, the logic like " I'm down down down, I don't wanna do anything, I can hear nothing" is not an acceptable reason or excuse for me. It was not all your fault, I have also reflected on myself. The mistakes that I said yesterday, I don't know the other 20 years old young people's look like, what are they thinking and doing. But I was expected you could act as an adult. For now, it seems my expectations and requirements of you were too high, it is my fault. My apologies なんとなくはわかるのですが、意味を間違えたくないので教えて頂けたら幸いです

• この英文の構造を教えてください

<原文> A:There is nothing more to it. B:That much I think even I can do. (1)There is nothing more to it. 「それ以上のことはない」というニュアンスはわかります。 しかしmore が形容詞でも副詞でもあとにtoが来るのは違和感があります。 そういう熟語なのでしょうか? (2)That much I think even I can do. I think~がThat muchにかかる関係代名詞だとすると、それではSVが成り立ちません。 どう捉えるべきでしょうか。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の日本語を英文に訳してください。お願いします。 My facebook page is not private. It is public. Maybe you can send email or some kind of message to those fans who want to see it? You could also make it part of the video, yes. It doesn't matter how - I just want every fan to see it somehow.

• 次の英文から日本語の翻訳は正しいですか?

yes, but its the best i can do for now is going to china because its close to japan , but i will learn also Chinese. and i will do all my best to learn both . I still haven't decided yet where to go but, i don't want to go to a major city because of the pollution. but i do want to be near an airport because i plan to travel a lot when i live there i guess it will be difficult to learn Japanese and Chinese , but i speak 3 languages so i am positive so tell me what do you do for a living, why do you want to study English? そうです。しかし、中国に行くのが今の私のベストな選択です。なぜなら日本は閉まったからです。しかし私は中国語を学びます。両方の言語を学ぶのが私のベストです。私はまだどこに行くか決めていないが、メジャーな都市には行きたくないです。なぜなら公害があるからです。しかし私は空港に近くに住みたいです。それは計画の中に旅行が多く含まれているからです。 私が推測するに日本語と中国語では勉強に違いがあります。しかし、私は3つの言語をしゃべります。私は前向きです。 あなたに聞きたいです。なぜ生きていますか?なぜ英語が勉強したいですか? この英文から日本語への翻訳は正しいですか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 What do u look like i Got to see your face u to cool

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 フリーアイコンを集めた海外のサイト http://www.iconpot.com/ で、各アイコンの利用制限が英文で書かれているのですが、 英語が苦手で・・翻訳サイトも利用してみたのですが、よくわかりません。 すみませんが、下記5パターンの制限について 日本語訳をお願いいたします。 (1) restrictions: For use in your personal and commercial projects, and can be used without attribution. It may not be redistributed. (2) restrictions: may not be resold, sub-licensed, rented, transferred or otherwise made available for use (3) restrictions: do not redistribute. credit link appreciated but not required. (4) restrictions: do not sell or redistribute (5) restrictions: not allowed to redistribute the icons without author's and Smashing Magazines permission

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。アメリカ人が書いた英文です。英語から日本語へお

英語の翻訳お願いします。アメリカ人が書いた英文です。英語から日本語へお願いします Thanks a lot for accepting my offer and using exprss I will pay once iam on my laptop cause I can not log on paypal using blackberry and its weekend here and iam out, sure do not worry u can check my feedbak iam fast payer,

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

Ok now i know why i can not buy the bag useing my Bill Me Later it said bill me later is not availabl for this purchase and that is the only way i can buy the bag sorry about that its not on me there is nothing i can do about that. よろしくお願いします