• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.3

1. What do u look like What do you look like? だとすると「あなたはどんな風に見えますか」「あなたはどんな顔をしていますか」という問いになります。 2。 i Got to see your face u to cool I got to see your face. You (are) too cool. だとすると「あなたの顔を見ました。とても素敵です」「あなたの顔がやっと見られた。いやなかなかですね」と言う褒め言葉です。     too cool と言うのは今、アメリカのある年齢層では最高の賛辞です。

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

あんたのどこが私みたいなの? かっこいいかどうか自分の顔見てみれば? これだけの文章だと、ってなけんか腰な感じと察せられます。 前後の文章によっては意図することと、ニュアンスがかなり違ってきます。 とりあえず、そう訳すことはできます。

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました!

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

オイラどう見えるってか アンタに会いにいくっちゃ

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

この英文を訳してください。お願いします。 I wanna see what u look like

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 I like that title. Maybe. I'm gonna write to it and see what comes. You do dramatic. Lol! I see! Nothing wrong with that.

• 短い文ですが、日本語訳お願いします!

下記の英文の翻訳をお願いします! 「I try to look for you online but do not see you anymore.」

• この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです

この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです I could understand and accept your down down down emotion. At the meantime, to be a good listener is reasonable as well, also encourage you, cheer you up. These are the things I can do from my side. However, the logic like " I'm down down down, I don't wanna do anything, I can hear nothing" is not an acceptable reason or excuse for me. It was not all your fault, I have also reflected on myself. The mistakes that I said yesterday, I don't know the other 20 years old young people's look like, what are they thinking and doing. But I was expected you could act as an adult. For now, it seems my expectations and requirements of you were too high, it is my fault. My apologies なんとなくはわかるのですが、意味を間違えたくないので教えて頂けたら幸いです

• 次の英文の問いの解決策を英文で考えて頂きたいです

Dear Agony Aunt: My mother drives me crazy. She always meddles in my affairs. I want to pierce my ears, but she tells me I shouldn't do it. I'd like to dye my hair, but this is also forbidden. she says I should do what my parents say until I'm twenty. What do you think I should do? この英文に対する解答を英文10行程度で考えて頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 Well you guys are nice just people like to see a face on who there talking to

• 日本語にしてください。(*_*)

ネイティブの人の英語わかりにくくて訳できません。 お願いします! Oh cool!That u went to a theme park and had a nice time! Hee hee!Looks like a cool theme park too.Do they have this event everyday if not when?And what side of JP is it at?Like Tokyo etc?

• 《至急》英文あってますか><?

【1】 What do you want to do in the future? と聞かれ、まだ具体的に決っていないとき、 I'm not sure. で良いのでしょうか? できればもう一文つけたいのですが、 「(まだよく決まっていませんが)世界で活躍出来るような人になりたいです」 というときなんと言えばいいのでしょうか? I want to・・・???? 【2】 Where would you like to go on your birthday? と聞かれたとき、 「家でゆっくり過ごしたいです」はなんと言えばいいんでしょう? ゆっくり、ゆったりの表現が分かりません・・・ I would like to stay home. ←?? 【3】 What do you like to do on Sundays? の質問に対して I’m busy on weekday.So,I like to sleep on Sundays. (平日疲れることを伝えたいんですが、tiredとかのほうがいいんでしょうか?) この答え方で大丈夫ですか? 質問が多くてすいません>< ご回答お待ちしております!!

• 英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?

下記の英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか? 英語は第二言語の方なので変な部分があるかもしれませんが...。 i break up with my ex-girlfriend because she was not a good person . she treat me bad and she never care about what i think and like . she really was evil. all my friend toll me that she was not good for me because she treat me bad in frond of all my friend . and she call me loser all the time went she felt sad for no reason . she got me depress so depress ... i got tired of it i want it some one ho love me for ho i am and what i love to do ... she never care about me and what i want for me and my future ... i am scare to fine some one like my ex .....i dont want that life again.. i am happy now ... but i know you are not like that you are sweet and caring girl... i only want a good and happy girl for me and i really want i happy family ...

• これを日本語にしてください。

これを日本語にしてください。 お願いします。 In this bar graph you can see what the second-year students in a junior high school like to do the best in their free time at home.