中国への移住と日本語、中国語の学習について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は中国に移住することを考えています。日本は近くて中国語も学べるため、ベストな選択だと思います。メジャーな都市は公害がありますが、空港に近いところに住みたいです。
  • 言語の学習は難しいかもしれませんが、私は3つの言語を話すことができるので前向きです。
  • あなたにお聞きしたいです。なぜ英語を学びたいのですか?なぜ生活の一部にしたいのでしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

次の英文から日本語の翻訳は正しいですか?

yes, but its the best i can do for now is going to china because its close to japan , but i will learn also Chinese. and i will do all my best to learn both . I still haven't decided yet where to go but, i don't want to go to a major city because of the pollution. but i do want to be near an airport because i plan to travel a lot when i live there i guess it will be difficult to learn Japanese and Chinese , but i speak 3 languages so i am positive so tell me what do you do for a living, why do you want to study English? そうです。しかし、中国に行くのが今の私のベストな選択です。なぜなら日本は閉まったからです。しかし私は中国語を学びます。両方の言語を学ぶのが私のベストです。私はまだどこに行くか決めていないが、メジャーな都市には行きたくないです。なぜなら公害があるからです。しかし私は空港に近くに住みたいです。それは計画の中に旅行が多く含まれているからです。 私が推測するに日本語と中国語では勉強に違いがあります。しかし、私は3つの言語をしゃべります。私は前向きです。 あなたに聞きたいです。なぜ生きていますか?なぜ英語が勉強したいですか? この英文から日本語への翻訳は正しいですか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

そうです。(中国は)日本に近いので、今のところ中国に行くのが最善です。しかし、中国語も勉強します。両方(中国語と日本語でしょう)勉強するよう努力します。  まだどこへ行くかは決めていませんが、汚染のため大きな町には行きたくありません。でも、あちらに住んでいる間に色々旅行するつもりですから空港の近くに居たいです。  日本語と中国語を学ぶのは難しいでしょうが、私は三か国語話せるので強気です。あなたは何をして暮らしていますか、なぜ英語を勉強したいのですか?

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

ご指摘ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を日本語へ翻訳をお願いします。

I miss you. I am so sorry to hurt you. I will always love you, I will. You're the only man in this world I love.. I just do not want to be hurt anymore too. I love you.

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

But Wisconsin is only a small part of the united states. There's many places even I want to go go and visit. It's kind of like....hmmm a market. You have all the vendors. And Wisconsin is only one vendor. Selling only a few things. You have to go to the other vendors to get all of the best things. If that makes any sense. I have to go to bed, nighty nighty. May stress be kind to you よろしくお願いします。

• 至急翻訳してくださいm(__)m

thank you thought for saying that you will do it only because I want. Of course I will try my best to do anything you want.←日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 日本語に翻訳してお願い

i am a foreigner living in Japan now. But I want to give my best 貢献 to Japan for the earthquake. And in order to make it come ture, I will work hard in this position.

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。フィリピン人の友人に頼まれました。 意図を汲み取っていただき意訳していただければ非常に助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。 December 13,2011 It was the date when we start to work at TAIYO YUDEN. on that day I cant explain my feelings why I felt so nervous, maybe because it was my first job. I was assigned at the taping process. Honestly, at first it was hard for me to learn my process, but with the help of Yabata san and Joan san I learned a lot. I am glad and very much lucky because all of my co-wprkers are kind specially Yamada san, for his long patient when he teaching me. Before I thought that taping process is hard,before I am confused on what I am doing in my process but now I realized that I can do it. Last November 13,2012 is our 1 year here in Japan. But, still I am not that good in japanese language.But aside from studying I`m still hoping that someday I will be good in Japanese language. About the Soldering Iron, I am very much happy because I passed the test.Thank you so much to Takasaki san and Nakajima San for their effort and also for being supportive to us. For the end of this presentation allow me to say thank you for the 1 year extension of our contract. We will promise to do more our best for this company and we wish Taiyo Yuden will more works to come so that our contract will extend again for another 1 year."joke only" May all of us have a happy and peaceful new year. once again thank you so much. Jinsoo onengaishimasu hiragana deii kanji yumenai desu!

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 自己表現

Why do you study English?という質問に対する答えを自分なりにいろいろ考えてみました。添削をお願いします。 1.Because it's fun. 2. Because I take an English test. 3. Because I play soccer in the future. 4. Because I want to trip the overseas. 5. Because I want to go to overseas in the future. 6. Because I will go to overseas. 7. Because I make friends in the world. 8. Because I will speak English. 9. Because I speak English with my friends. 10. Because for my future. また、What are you going to do tonight? という質問にI will play the piano. と答えることはできますか? たくさんあってすみませんが、いろいろ覚えたいのでよろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I miss cooking and eating Chinese food. In college, the food just doesn't taste as good as when it's homemade, and they very rarely make Chinese or other Asian dishes. Sometime they have sushi though, which is good.  I have so many plans for traveling and studying abroad, I hope I can do them all! In Japan, I want to see Shibuya, the Ghibli Museum, Pheonix Hall (or I think you call it Byodo-in), Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, and haha probably so many other places but I can't think of them right now よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.