• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

翻訳お願いします!

下記の文章を訳してください!お願いします! Unfortunately the 16th or 17th does not work for us and technically does not hit the 10 day window we are allowed to sell to you 40% off at. In the future, I’m fairly certain that this credit card will work, but until I try it, I cannot know. Hope this information is helpful! Do you have a business partner that can be here on or after the 18th?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数86
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

残念ながら、16日や17日は、私どもにとっては上手くいきません。技術的には、そちらに4割引で売ることができる10日間の好機を逃します。将来は、このクレジットカードが使えることはかなり間違いないと思うのですが、やってみないとわかりません。 以上の情報が役立つと思います。そちらには、誰か18日あるいはそれ以降にこちらにいらっしゃれるビジネスパートナーが誰かおられますか? 何について話しているのかわからないので、日本語の語の選択が難しいところがありますが、おおよそ以上のようなことになります。ご参考になればと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2

1) Unfortunately the 16th or 17th does not work for us 不幸なことに、16日と17日は休業日です。 and technically does not hit the 10 day window また、それらの日は次に言う10日間に入りません。 we are allowed to sell to you 40% off at. つまり我々が40%オフで販売することを許された10日間です。 2) In the future, I’m fairly certain that this credit card will work, 将来、このクレジットカードが(期待された)働きをするかどうか、確証が持てません but until I try it, I cannot know. でも、やってみるまでは解りません。 3) Hope this information is helpful! この情報が役立つことを望みます 4) Do you have a business partner 次に言うビジネスパートナーがいますか that can be here on or after the 18th? つまり、18日かそれ以降に、此処に来ることが出来るビジネスパートナーです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします!

下記の文章を訳してください! Let me look at the dates and get back to you regarding the 16th or 17th. Are you able to come on the 18th? That is a Sunday and much easier to accommodate. Also, does the JCB card have a VISA or MASTERCARD symbol on it?

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 難解な部分は意訳でかまいません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The ruling planet of your seventh house was in your twelfth, this is not such a good sign, it can be a partner of lower or obscure birth. It brings a certain amount of discord into the relationship. An omen of separations, divorce, or health problems connected with partner, since this is the house of institutions, prisons and hospitals. It also means that your partner will prove in time to be your secret enemy.

• 翻訳お願いします

契約書の一部です so deposited or contributedがよくわかりません・・・・ 翻訳をお願いします but does not include any software that has been previously so deposited or contributed.

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Detailed item info Product Information BRAND NEW Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone 8 This is a brand new in box Nokia Lumia 520 for AT T.It can be used as Go Phone or with a Contract Plan.All purchases include a network unlock code for your device.It will work with any GSM network in the world after unlocking.THIS DOES NOT WORK ON CDMA Networks ( Verizon/Sprint )Please note that the phone comes locked in the package, but can be unlocked with code.

• 翻訳を手伝ってください

They may sound somewhat peculiar to you, but that's part of what makes them work.You can rest assured that how you sing these exercises does not represent the way you will sound by the end of training program. これについて質問があります。 1 .最初の文の that は(それらはやや独特に聞こえるかもしれない)ということを表しているんですよね? 2. part of what makes them work は(それらを機能させるものの一部)と考えてよいですか? また、もしもっと自然な訳し方があれば教えてください。 3.2つめの文で省略されている単語などはありますか? 4.なぜ急にdoes not とくるんですか? 5.byは、この場合どのような意味を表しているのでしょうか? 6.熟語らしきものがあったら教えてください。 長々とすみません。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We need to do it that way and get out there on the road and get out there with some excitement and not just turn our legacy into what Journey or Foreigner is. That's not what we're about. That's not why we got into this. That's not at all what I'm about.”

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 翻訳をお願いします

以下の文章を翻訳していただけませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Venus was in your house of death and inheritance. This is a intense placement that brings deep feelings to the surface. It causes a karmic or past life bond, which is like the forgotten inheritance of love, and will come out in various ways, but not always happy ways, other things will surface with it too. It causes subconscious power struggles. Where you pull against restrictions in your life and do things that test or provoke your partner. A love that is old and karmic and encompasses other lives. The relationship that will be very seductive, the partner will be irresistible and you will be pulled into an inescapable fate by this relationship. This means that there will be some mystery and intrigue in your love life or his. Your soul mate will be a charismatic person who will come into your life and will totally seduce you, mind body and spirit. He will be irresistible and have the power to make you melt. But this love relationship could also be filled with intense rather jealous feelings too.

• might be true technically

眠れるためのハウツーが書かれていて、「寝過ぎも寝不足もよくない」「寝る時間、起きる時間が不規則だとよくない」といった内容が出てきたあとに、次の文章が来ます。 Then you might think in that case, "Why not cut down on sleep altogether?" In other words, what about "I'll sleep when I'm dead"? That saying might be true technically, but it's also true that to get more out of life you need enough sleep 前半は「それならば “睡眠をまとめて減らせばいいのでは?”つまり、“自分は死んだときに眠る”というのはどうだろう?」という意味なのかと思ったのですが、そうなると後半のThat saying might be true technicallyのtechnicallyが前の文章を受けて、どういう意味になって、つながるのかが分かりません。 教えていただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

以下の文になります。 To the person who this document is presented to, The bearer of this document, is an international travel and tourism journalist from the United States. He does not speak English. Please grant any assistance that may be required for completion of his assignment Thank you よろしくお願いいします。