Free Shipping Offer for the 2012 Holiday Season

このQ&Aのポイント
  • This year has flown by and seems to only be going faster. We here at New York Company want everyone to have a wonderful holiday season, and we have a special offer for you to help out for the busy Holiday Season.
  • From now until November 30th, we are offering free shipping on stock orders of over $2,500 for our International customers. This offer is only available for books that are ready to ship and excludes lifestyle products.
  • Please take advantage of this limited time offer. For any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this special offer or if you need access to an updated catalog, please let us know.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

Can you believe we are heading into the 2012 Holiday Season? This year has flown by and seems to only be going faster. We here at want New york Company everyone to have a wonderful holiday season, and we have a special offer for you to help out for the busy Holiday Season. We know that the freight can be a killer for our International customers. So from now until November 30th we are going to be offering free shipping on stock orders of over $2,500. This offer is only available for book that are ready to ship, and does not apply to any of our lifestyle products. Please remember this is a limited time offer. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this special, or if you need access to an updated catalog please let me know and I will get that information as soon as you can. 宜しくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

もうすでに2012年ホリディシーズン(※1)に向かってるなんてビックリですよね。今年はアッという間に時間がすぎた感じがします。ここニューヨーク法人より皆様が素敵なホリディシーズンを迎えますよう願い(※2)、多忙な貴方をお助けする特別なお知らせをお届けします。 海外にお住みのお客様にとって荷物の配送料はとってもイヤなことだと存じます。なので、今から11月30日まで私どもの2500ドルを越える在庫品をご注文いただいた場合、送料を無料にさせていただきます。これはすぐに国際配送可能な書籍のみに有効で、インテリア商品には適応されません。 この無料サービスは期間限定となりますことをお忘れになりませんように。もしなにかこの件に関して御質問、ご意見、気になることがある場合や、最新カタログをご請求されたい場合はお知らせください。出来るだけ早くお知らせいたします。 ________________ という感じの内容だと思います。 ※1:感謝祭以降年末年始の休暇シーズンを宗教に関わらず表現できる言いまわしなので、あえてそのまま訳しました。 ※2:>We here at want New york Company ではなく、We here at New York Company wantとして訳しました。

jun0914
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳サイトなどを使ってみたのですがいまいち分からなかったのでお願いします。 Thank you for contacting GameStop! I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with this order. We have carefully reviewed the information on this order, and found out that the processing is going fine, it has been accepted by the financial institution so at this point we just need to wait for the processing to be finished and the order to be shipped out. For now unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a definitive timeframe, but you will be notified with tracking information when this item is shipped. Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Care, and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email or call us Monday through sunday at 800-883--8895

• 訳してください!

We had a question for you. We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you. We were thinking of going on a cruise to the Caribbean. Do you know your plans for Christmas? Are you going to be staying here or are you going home? Can you please let us know if you would like to travel with us and if your parents would like you to have this experience. If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. We will plan our holiday around what you would like. Can you please let us know your plans? この日本語訳をお願いします! だいたいはわかるのですが、 We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you.と、 If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. の訳が分かりません

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• サンタの手紙を和訳してください。

拾ってきた無料テンプレートです。 なんて書いてあるのか教えてください。 翻訳サイトを使うのはナシでお願いします。 Dear [NAME], Merry Christmas! The elves and I are very busy getting ready for Christmas, and I’m really excited that we’ll be visiting your home in [HOMETOWN]. Have you been a good [BOY OR GIRL] this year? I’ve been making a list and checking it twice, and it says you you’ve been nice!. I’m very proud of you. Santa Claus likes bringing toys to little children who are kind to others, listen to their parents and do their best in school. Mrs. Claus has been baking Christmas cookies for all the elves so they have plenty of energy to build lots of toys. [YOUR MOM/DAD/ETC] told me that you want a [TOY] for Christmas, and I’m going to do my best to bring you that or something else that the elves made especially for you. Rudolph and all the reindeer are very happy that we’re going to be visiting you again soon. He said he’ll try to be very quiet when we land the sleigh Have a very merry Christmas! Santa P.S. [ADD PERSONAL NOTE HERE].

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! 何となく分かったのですが(アメリカでは電話が高いから気をつけてね。あと今週の日曜日にベルギーについてのテレビがやるよ‥) みたいな内容だと思うのですが。 一部ちゃんと分かる部分は省いたりしているのでわかりずらい所もあるかもしれませんが宜しくお願いします! Oh one more thing I want to tell you. You mentioned that you're going to use the rental phone. If you're going to use your phone to call and read emails it's going to be very expensive. But in the US you almost have free wifi internet access. If you go to StarBucks or a restaurant, hotel, ... most of them have wifi. So if you could bring a small laptop of a mobile phone with wifi access. That would probably be a lot easier for you. I've heard from a colleague that on Sunday evening there is a travel program on some Japanese channel on television. And this Sunday it's going to be about ... Belgium :) I hope that after seeing that ... you might come to Belgium on holiday.

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

You and I will tell tell everybody that we are going to put on a fight and that every animal will have to bring a freshly killed boar in order to get in and see the fight. 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

I think you did mistook the value of the animals you are about purchasing. It's great you have seen some photos from my first son who is also very successful in breeding this specie and others as well. I might consider and let you have a pair for A Yen and i hope it will be a great offer otherwise i will not find it appropriate carrying on with the deal. This is actually the best price i can offer you. If seriously interested,then we can proceed further with the paperwork and delivery to your location through Narita Airport.

• 英語が分りません。和訳して頂けないでしょうかm(__)m。

Hi, Your website needs a good web host to keep it up and running 24/7 while being affordable. This is what we are willing to offer you: For only $9.99: Plan 1 - 5,000 MB of bandwidth - 100 mb of storage - Multiple domain aliases on one account - 24/7 Tech support by phone and email - 99% uptime guarantee - We host many large sites to ensure our experience while growing with you. LIMITED time offer: Setup fee will be waived for all accounts if you signup now. FREE SETUP! We usually charge for setup fee but due to our new servers we have just acquired we are looking to fill it up. Signup now and get in while you can and host multiple domains on one account! ========================== これってなんて言っているんでしょうか??。

• 和訳お願いいたします

i dont know what you want, you break up with me one day and then you ask me if we`re broken up and want to get back together? look i need you to understand is going to to be difficult, and i may not respond back right away all of the time. i am going to be here for quite a while still , i have no job, and i barely have enough money left for a plane ticket to to japan please i need your patience if this is going to work but i`ll give another chance