• ベストアンサー

英文の誤りの箇所

1. Most of the members remained silently during the meeting. 2. I demanded that he paid the money back to me immediately. 3. All things considering, I'm sure our decision was the best. なぜそうなるのかも教えていたただければありがたいです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1. silent remain の後は補語が続きます。名詞、形容詞、分詞のいずれかです。silently は副詞なので形容詞に訂正します。 2. pay demand の後の that 節内の動詞は原形にします。 3. considered things は「考慮している」のではなく、「考慮されている」と考えなくてはなりません。「考慮する」のは人のすることであり、things は「考慮する」という行為はできません。

mfkdshgwog
質問者

お礼

マジ分かりやすいです。 ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 文法について数問質問があります。

Grammarの練習問題を解いていて、分からないものが数問ありました。 恐れ入りますが、教えていただいたら幸いです。 書き換え文です。 I know only of the two singers. I don't know ( ) of the singers. Health is more important than anything else. ( ) is so important ( ) health. ↑最初はNothingで最後はasかなと考えました。 Nobody can enter the classroom if he or she comes late. ( ) comes late cannot enter the classroom. ↑Anybodyではと考えました。 誤りを指摘して、正しい語(句)を書きなさい。 (1)Most of the members remained silently during the meeting. ↑silently→ silentだと考えました。 (2)Kenji is older of my uncle's two sons. (3)All things considering, I'm sure our decision was the best. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• これらの英文の訳をお願いします。

1. I tried to do my homework, but I found there was something wrong with my computer. 2. "Who did you go to the movie with?" "No one. I went by myself." 3. I think my speech went down reasonably well. How did yours go? 4.The dog is one of the two most ubiquitous and popular domestic animals in the world; the cat is the other. 5. If I ask my co-workers whether they'd mind meeting on a Sunday, I'm sure most of them will say it's out of the question.

• mostにtheが付かないのはどうしてですか?

最新のセンター試験第3問にあった文章です。 I'm not sure which foreign language would be most valuable to our students. mostをvery の意味で使うからかな?と考えたのですが,自信がありません。 仮に「一番有益な言語」と言いたかったら、theを入れると思います。 この考え方でいいですか? 解説をお願いします。

• この英文が正しいかおしえてください(*´ェ`*)

外国人のお友達に、 what do you think is the most important ingredient in a relationship? と聞かれて、 考えた英文です。 間違っているところや、もっといい表現があればおしえてください。 あと、この英文全体の話なのですが、 私は三つthe most important ingredient in a relationshipをあげたのですが、 何度もthe most important ingredient in a relationshipとしか書けなかったので、 それはどう英語で表現したらいいのかおしえてほしいです。 また、私は、何度もeach otherを使っています。 それも何だか不自然というか、英語が下手な感じがするのは分かるのですが、 どうしたらいいか分かりませんでした。 そこもおしえて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 (1) i think that one of the most important ingredient in a relationship is respecting each other. 恋愛関係において最も大切なことの一つはお互いを尊重することだと思います。 (2) because respecting each other is to know our good things and bad things. なぜならお互いを尊重することはお互いのいいところわるいところを知ることが出来るからです。 (3) Secondly, one of the important ingredient in a relationship is helping each other. また、お互いを助け合うことも大切です。 (4) When he or she in a trouble, they need empathically giving advices. 彼または彼女が困難にあったとき、親身になってアドバイスをすることが必要です。 (5) Finally, one of the important ingredient in a relationship is loving each other. 最後に愛し合うことが大切だと思います。 日本語もおかしいですよね・・・。 どうまとめればいいか分からなくて・・・。 どうかよいアドバイスをお願いいたします。

• わからない個所を教えてください。

She had said it was like the night sky when the sun has died, but the real night hasn’t yet come. I can see her reaching up to paint in the last details: careful, always accurate, until at last the ceiling is set with glittering silver against an expanse of blue-black that pulls your eye in and in for ever.(前回の終わりの部分です)                 *  *  * There is the sound of running water from the shower; the faint sound of traffic from the main street, a long way away; the occasional agitated burring of a Vespa in the little side-street over which the window opens. Florence is warm and easy and the spring air fills the room. I am lying on my bed, shoes off, staring at the plaster on the wall opposite, listening to the sounds. On the floor beside me are my things: a case with clothes, another with sketch pads and boards, inks, pens and pencils, charcoal, Conté, tubes of acrylic and watercolour and oils, brushes, linseed oil and turpentine and white spirit, rags and nibs and craft knives. More than I’ll need, I am sure, but I find it difficult to decide what not to take: some part of me hates the decision, and I always end up carrying too much. ****************************************** 「The Dandelion clock」からの英文です。 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。 the occasional agitated burring of a Vespa in the little side-street over which the window opens. の the occasional agitated burring of a Vespa の意味がわかりません。 the occasional・・時たまの、agitate・・揺り動かす burring of a Vespa・・ヴェスパのイガ?? More than I’ll need, I am sure, but I find it difficult to decide what not to take: some part of me hates the decision, and I always end up carrying too much.についてですが、 More than I’ll need・・私が必要とするよりもっと?(More than I’ll needが文頭にきているところが文の構造としてわかりにくいです) I am sure・・私はわかっている(このわかっている、というのは次のbut I find~のことですか?) I find it difficult to decide what not to take・・何をとるべきではないということを決定することが難しいとわかる some part of me hates the decision・・私の一部は決定を嫌う I always end up carrying too much・・私は結局多く抱えてしまう(muchは副詞ですか?形容詞?) 教えてください。お願いします。

• わからない個所を教えてください。

‘I do. It’s flying. I hate flying. Excellent – they’ve given us towels.’ She’s going round the room inspecting things. ‘And a writing-desk. That’s nice. I had the most awful flight. You should have seen who I had to sit next to.’ (前回の終わりの部分です) I think briefly. ‘Not – an old woman who fell asleep and kept blowing bubbles?’ She stops in her pacing of the room, looking at me quizzically. ‘No. You say the weirdest things sometimes.’ As she talks she goes round to her bed, sits down, pulling off her trousers. ‘No – it was this business-man type, maybe forty. Such a letch. I thought I was going to get groped for sure.’ ‘Did you?’ ‘No. Spineless. I kept the second half of my Coke ready, though, so I could chuck it over him when he did. That’s probably why I’m so dehydrated.’ ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。幼なじみのAnnaとAlexがホテルで会話している回想シーンだと思われます) ‘Not – an old woman who fell asleep and kept blowing bubbles?’このセリフはAnnaのことを言っているのでしょうか?寝てしまい、泡を吹き続けている年をとっていない女性??意味が全然わからないのですが。bubbleは泡という名詞なのでしょうか?はしゃぐ、という意味の動詞なのでしょうか? She stops in her pacing of the roomは、部屋を歩き回ることをやめた、みたいなことですか?in her pacingの意味がわかりにくいです。 ‘No – it was this business-man type, maybe forty. Such a letch. I thought I was going to get groped for sure.’このセリフもわからないのですが、Noと言っているのはどういう意味ですか?(これはAnnaのセリフ?)this business-man typeとは?どういうことを言っているのでしょうか? ‘Did you?’とは、I was going to get groped for sureに対しての問いですか? ‘No. Spineless. I kept the second half of my Coke ready, though, so I could chuck it over him when he did. That’s probably why I’m so dehydrated.’の最初に Spineless.と出てきますが、いくじなし、という意味ですか?それからコカコーラの半分を投げることができた?たぶんそれがとても脱水症状になる理由です?全体をまとめるとどういうことを言っているのでしょうか? 会話の部分がとても難しいです。 教えてください。お願いします。

• 2文を1文に、無駄な語を削除

2. 次の2文を接続詞や関係代名調を使わないで1文に結合しなさい。 (1) You have to make the most important decision before a meeting. (2) Your decision is to determine the number of your staff you really want as participants. You have to make the most important decision to determine the number of your staff you really want as participants before a meeting. としたのですが、 解答では、 The most important decision before a meeting is to determine the number of your staff you really want as participants. というものでした。 解答では、have to がないのですが、have to をなくしてもいい理由が分かりません。 4. 次の文には無駄があります。それを削除して簡潔な文に直しなさい。 (1) In this package I am returning this sweater because it is too small in size. 私が考えたのは、 I am returning this sweater of this package because the size is too small. 解答は、 I am returning this sweater because it is too small. this packageを取り去っていい理由が分かりません。 問題文からは、packageには2枚以上のsweaterが入っているように感じます。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 残念ながら不良品が届いてしまったのでその事を相手に伝えたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will get back you tomorrow, most of our AAA are new there are some older ones, for the below ones I will ask if we can replace it with newer ones or a refund I am so sorry. I don’t know why they did not check it before, usually they always do I will get back to you shortly and I am sure I will resolve the issue, thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

• 英文和訳 

Many Americans have begun to wonder whether or not we've simply lost our appetite for bold policy solutions. And folks who claim to know how our system works these days have told us we might as well forget about our political system doing anything bold, especially if it is contrary to the wishes of special interests. And I've got to admit, that sure seems to be the way things have been going. But I've begun to hear different voices in this country from people who are not only tired of baby steps and special interest politics, but are hungry for a new, different and bold approach to genuinely solve our problems. アル・ゴアの演説の一部です。 どなたか和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 英文のチェックをお願いします。

国際コンペ用のコンセプトシートを制作したのですが、 英訳に全然自信がありません。どなたか英語に自信のある方、 下記の英文が文法的に合っているかどうか+日本語のニュアンスが 伝わっているかどうかチェックしていただけませんか? こっちの言い回しのほうがよく伝わるなどのアドバイスも あるととても助かります。 *日本語* 人類が生きてゆくため犠牲にたくさんの生物が犠牲になっています。 しかし、生物の多様性の上で成り立っている生活に気づいている人は とても少ないです。私たちが今の生活を続けていれば生態系のバランス は崩れ、私たちの生活も破綻してしまうでしょう。 このイラストレーションでも人間は自分が多くの生物から成り立って いることに気かないまま歩みを進めようとしていますが、彼の足もとは 崩れ始めており、このままでは先に進むことができなくなってしまうこ とを予感させます。 今、人類が立たされている危機的状況を1ビジュアルで表現し、未来へ の願いを込めたコピーを添えました。一人でも多くの人が今の状況を知 り、未来への一歩を踏み出してくれることを祈ります。 *英語* A lot of living things support our life. But most people doesn’t notice the fact. If we continued our life, the balance of the ecosystem will collapse, and our life will fail, too. On this illustration , the man’s feet are collapse, it is not possible to advance the way things are going previously. I expressed one visual, the human crisis is approaching us. And I lend one slogan to pour the wish for the future . I wish many people realize this situation and take a step the future. それではよろしくお願いいたします。