• ベストアンサー

fundamentals

My GF and I recently started having sex. I’m not sure the best way to explain it, so I’m going to just give you some examples of things she says during sex. “You’re doing great!” “Your technique and fundamentals are really good.” ここでのfundamentalsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

ここでのfundamentalsはどのような意味でしょうか?  基本。複数の場合、下記のように「野球の基本」などと言う時の基礎的知識です。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=fundamentals  「あなたの仕草は優秀よ」「あなたの技術といい、基本といい大変よろしい」(=被採点者の嘆き > 俺 褒められてんだろうか)

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9724/12096)
回答No.1

>ここでのfundamentalsはどのような意味でしょうか? ⇒日本語では、「アレ」とか「息子」とか言うものでしょう。 *複数形で言っていますので、それだけを指しているわけではないかも知れませんが、「おもにソレのこと」を暗示していることはまず間違いないと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳して下さいますか?

Missions: Please refer to CHAPTER 5. Sorry to be DIRECT. I’m going to REPORT you when doing your translation. Mission 1→ Be sure to use both direct and reported speech in your assignment. I left both in the Japanese version, so if you just translate the sentences the way they are written, you will use both.

• 意味を教えてください。

Thank you a lot and I'm having a look ahead to touch you. いろいろ探してみましたが。解かりませんでした。  お願いします。

• explain about

今日のNHK基礎英語3からです。 You should explain about the dress code. と explain に about がついて、使われています。 これは普通のことなのでしょうか? 自動詞・他動詞あるのは分かりますが、 aboutは基本的にはつけてはならない他動詞として 覚えた記憶がありますので確認したくなりました。 以下本日のスキット全文です。 (放送している間だけ、https://cgi2.nhk.or.jp/digikiso/oa/で見れます) Caty: What are you doing, Peter? Peter: I'm trying to write an invitation card. Can you show me how to write one, Caty? Caty: Sure. But who are you going to write it to? And what's it for? Peter: I want to invite Maiko's parents to our Christmas party at home and the school Christmas nativity play! Caty: Oh, yes. You're going to play one of the Three Wise Men, aren't you? Peter: That's right. So tell me... Caty: OK. First, you have to write the date, time, and place of the event. Also, you should explain about the dress code and give details about food and drinks. Oh, and don't forget to... Peter: Wait! You're going too fast, Caty! よろしくお願いいたします。

• drop back

Q. Wake etiquette: Due to unfortunate circumstances, I’ve recently attended a number of wakes. Am I obligated to kneel before the casket and say a brief prayer? I’d been taught that this was the “polite” thing to do, but it feels disingenuous now that I no longer subscribe to any religion. I’m sure the grievers don’t notice or care either way, but should I continue to fake pray? A: You can kneel in front of a casket and briefly acknowledge the sadness of someone’s death or think about your grieving friend’s needs—you are not “fake praying,” you are having a genuine moment of reflection. I don’t think you’re doing anything you need to change. If you would prefer not to kneel, you can simply stand for a moment or two of silence, then drop back. drop backは「元いた位置に戻る」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英語って大丈夫ですか?

この英語って大丈夫ですか? 「きっとお母さんはあなたの幸せだけを願っていると思います。」を英語にしたいのですが、 I'm sure all your mother wants you is to be happy. I'm sure all your mother wants you to do is to be happy. I'm sure what your mother wants you is to be happy. I7m sure what your mother wants you to do is to be happy. どれがいいのでしょうか? また、別のもっと英語らしい表現はありますか。 宜しくおねがいします。

• to~ と、~ing の使い分け

I am happy to have you as a friend. (正しい) I am happy having you as a friend. (不自然) I'm so happy having you around all the time. (正しい) I'm so happy to have you around all the time. (不自然) なぜ上の例文は to have が正しく、下の例文は having が正しいのでしょうか? to~ と、~ing の使い分けが分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 「動詞+ing」と「would like」を使った文章で分からないところがあります

今、中学生レベルの英文法を勉強しております。参考書を読んでも理解できなかったところがありましたので教えていただけないでしょうか? (1)参考書に「I am not having lunch.」(私は、昼食をとっていません)の場合、動詞+ingの動詞は、ingがつくことによって、動詞ではなくなる。各文に動詞は、1つしかなく、この場合は、be動詞が動詞となると書いてありました。 例えば、「I am having lunch」や「Are you having lunch」のhaving、「What are you doing」のdoingの場合、これらの文章にamやareのbe動詞がついているからbe動詞がこれらの文章では、動詞になると考えても大丈夫でしょうか?また、これらの文章の「having」や「doing」の場合、動詞+ingの動詞で、ingがついているから動詞ではなくなると考えて大丈夫でしょうか? 2)参考書に「What would you like to eat? 」(食べ物は何がよろしいでしょうか?)の場合、どうしてeatの前にtoがつくのでしょうか?

• 英語を訳して欲しいです。

この英文を訳して頂きたいです。 [I,m not sure what you mean Try selecting one of the options from the list order to get started]。 AndroidChromeでの翻訳を自力で試みましたが、全く立ち上げ方も解らず翻訳できませんでした。 英文に詳しい方お願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

My partner of almost five years has recently been experiencing some strong feelings of gender dysphoria and changing their gender presentation. I think it’s great they’re talking about it and trying new things, and I’m totally on board. But I was wondering if you could offer any advice about specific things I can do to support them. I’ve given them a binder and some clothes they’ve asked for as gifts and tried to be available as a listener. But not having gone through any sort of similar experience myself I don’t know if there are common pitfalls to look out for or if there are other things I can be doing to help! I can be doingがI can doではないのは、どのようなニュアンスでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was in an abusive marriage for a decade, and after we split, I had to distance myself from both my social and professional circles because we worked in the same industry. I’m very healthy and happy now. Recently, I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life. I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life.の和訳をよろしくお願いします