• ベストアンサー

英語

have been to Aで「Aに行ってきたところだ」ですよね I have just been to airport to see my friends off. で「空港まで友達を見送りに行ってきたところです」と問題集の答えですが、このjustっていったいなんでしょうか。 justがなくっても「空港まで友達を見送りに行ってきたところです」になりますよね 感覚的にどういったものなのでしょうか。 回答お願いします

• fsde
  • お礼率4% (1/23)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

have been to ~で「~へ行って(帰って)きた」 「ところ」といえるくらいすぐのこともあれば, 数時間たっているかもしれません。 「友だちはこんな感じだったな,淋しくなるな」などと余韻にひたっている限りは 現在完了が使えます。 場面が切り替わると使えなくなります。 だから,just を置くことで「ちょうど~したところ」 これにしてもある程度幅があるでしょうが,かなり短時間しかたっていないはずです。 現在完了の「完了」用法で習う have just 過去分詞「ちょうど~したところ」 just がないと,「ところ」の可能性もありますが,そうとは限らなくなります。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

I have just been to airport to see my friends off. 「(ちょうど)空港まで友達を見送りに行ってきたところです」 just は「ちょうど」ぐらいの意味です。have been to は、「~に行ったことがある」(経験)とこの問題の様に「~に行ってきたところだ」(完了)の2つの意味になる場合があります。結局「行って戻って来た」行為は同じなのですが、時間の経過によって、経験になったり完了になったりします。just があると完了の意味だと言うことがよりはっきりします。

関連するQ&A

• 日本文にしてください

I have just been to the airport to see my friend off を日本文にしてください。 前の質問も早い方にベストアンサー差し上げます。

• 英語の訳をして欲しいです

一度訳したのですがどうしても変な訳になって内容があまりよくつかめないのでどなたか訳していただけませんか⁇  Once I've got a friend, I'll be careful not to presume on him or her. That we might be " bothering" someone is an everlasting concern of Americans, even among good friends. " Irish people live in each other's pockets," said one woman ." It's completely different here. You keep your distance." I will be very hesitant to ask friends for favors- one of my attractions as a friend is that I am not demanding. If I were, my prospective friends would be likely to back off. Neediness scares people. Rather than having to refuse a request, we prefer to have friends we can trust to make their requests rare and reasonable. We ourselves do not wish to be indebted to anyone else. We like reciprocal arrangements because they keep the scales balanced. This week I drive my friend to the airport; next week she drives me. A Chinese woman said that she tried to join a childcare cooperative, but she found the system so complex (to make sure that no one person did more than anyone else) that it drove her crazy

• 英語の文法問題

She is a friend of (my wife, my wife's). という選択問題で答えがmy wife'sなんですが、理由を教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• my friendの意味

友だち(Aさん)からのEmailの一部です・・・ Hope to see you again my friend. この中のmy friendの意味は、どちらになるのでしょうか?? (1)我が友よ、私は再びあなたに会うことを望みます。 (2)私の友だちは、あなたに再び会うことを望んでいます。 (3)その他? 例えば「brother!」のような。 教えて頂きたいのは、私に会いたい人は、だれかです。(>_<) 再び会うことを「Aさん」が望んでいるのか? 再び会うことを「Aさんの友だちが」望んでいるのか? です。 よろしくお願いします。

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. The computer technician () the new software by the time his boss comes back from his business trip. (1) had installed (2) installed (3) will be installed (4) will have installed 2. Please ask for Mr. Matsuda at the reception desk when you () tomorrow morning at our head office. (1) arrive (2) will arrive (3) are to arrived (4) will have arrived 3. () it be true that he passed the examination? (1) May (2) Won't (3) Needn't (4) Can 4 I am sorry that our special sale ended yesterday. You () here one week earlier. (1) come (2) came (3) should have come (4) should come 5. "I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late." "Well, he () his train, or maybe he overslept." (1) might have missed (2) might miss (3) should have missed (4) should miss 6. I took a taxi to the meeting; () I would have been late. (1) anyway (2) likewise (3) nevertheless (4) otherwise 7. She has been busy () for her trip to the U.S. (1) at preparing (2) from preparing (3) preparing (4) to prepare 8. Although he was punctual, the professor was quite used () late. (1) to have his students (2) to his students being (3) to his students come (4) to his students very 9. We often hear it () that a child can understand what a grown-up says. (1) to say (2) saying (3) say (4) said 10. "You won't be able to get to the station in time for the next train." "I realize that now. I'll have to get my ticket ()." (1) change (2) changed (3) changing (4) to change 11. The purpose of a print advertisement is simple; to get the reader () some action. (1) take (2) taken (3) to be taken (4) to take 12. Would you believe it? I () three times in the last three months! (1) was stolen my bicycle (2) have been stolen my bicycle  (3) have had my bicycle stolen (4) had someone stolen my bicycle 13. I () a terrible dream last night. (1) took (2) held (3) had (4) saw 14. A microscope is a scientific instrument that is used (). (1) by helping things to see (2) by helping see things (3) to help things to see (4) to help see things 15. I didn't have enough money for the ticket so I () some from my friend. (1) borrowed (2) lent (3) rented (4) gave 16. I don't think that red dress () her. (1) agrees (2) meets (3) suits (4) matches

• 英語

1:Although her parents said no for a long time they finally () her go to Europe alone. (1)allowed (2)got (3)let (4)would decide 2:Sometimes our teacher did not allow () an English dictionary. (1)us to use (2)us using (3)us to using (4)us use 3:I () by the wind. (1)had blown off my hat (2)had my hat blown off (3)was blown off my hat (4)was my hat blown off 4:Yesterday I had an old friend of mine () me in my absence. (1)call on (2)came to (3)called on (4)visited 5:There are several problems we have to () the prime minister to consider. (1)cause (2)let (3)have (4)get ()に入る解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語がご堪能な方。宜しければご回答ください(長文)

お世話になります。下記の英文(2パラグラフ)を教えて下さい。 (1)(お友達が)老舗のイタリアンを貸切り、(私たちで)店内にハロウィンの飾り付けをして、ハロウィンパーティをしました。レストランにカメラマンの方も来ていただき、その場でコスプレ撮影もさせていただきました。他のお客さんがいないので、細かいことを気にせず、娘と一緒に美味しいランチをすることができました。企画してくれたお友達に感謝です。 英語を勉強中の私が書くと、日本語と英語に違いができてしまい、下記の文章になりました。 My friends set up a Halloween party at a long established Italian restaurant. We decorated the room of the restaurant like Halloween style. A cameraman took our Halloween photos there. There were no other costumers, so we enjoyed having a delicious lunch without thinking of my daughter's attitude. I really have to say thank to my friends. (2) お友達と一緒に近所をトリックオアトリート!途中で、消防署に立ち寄りました。最近、娘は消防車が好きなので、消防署の方からお菓子をいただき、消防車の前で写真が撮れて嬉しかったはず。 My daughter and I went trick or treating with our friends near my house. We stopped at a firehouse during that. Lately, she likes fire engines, so she must have been happy that she received snacks from fire fighters and took a picture in front of a fire engine. ご回答者さまの英文を参考にさせてください。どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• facets of my appearance

“Katie” has been my best friend for five years. I have enjoyed being friends with her, but she tends to be overly critical of people she’s close to. For example, she’s criticized facets of my appearance, my decision to date certain guys, and even my choice of program for a postgraduate degree. ここでのfacetsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• walked me through

I've been friends with "Myrtle" for nearly 20 years. She used to work for me. I'm a very strong, independent woman. I've never needed many friends (I've been married to my best friend for 37 years). Myrtle has always been a drama queen. She demands a lot of attention. She is exhausting. Her husband and I have also butted heads over the years. It drains me to hang out with them for any period of time. The last time she had one of her explosions, I backed off. My therapist has walked me through my feelings and I'm now very clear that being with her is unhealthy for me. I tried to back out slowly, but then she created drama over nothing again -- exploding, and then coming back and apologizing. walked me through my feelingsとcreated drama over nothingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の問題(完了形)

英語の問題(完了形) 私の犬が死んで3年になる My dog (has) been (died) (for) 3 years. ずいぶん久しぶりですね 1)I (have) (been) seen you (for) a long time. 2)It has (been) a long time (since) I (see) you last. どこへ行ってきたのですか。書店まで。 Where (had) you (been)? (I) (had) (been) to the bookstore. 一通り解いてみましたが自信がありません。 間違いの指摘、解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。