[英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The computer technician installed the new software by the time his boss comes back from his business trip.
  • Please ask for Mr. Matsuda at the reception desk when you arrive tomorrow morning at our head office.
  • May it be true that he passed the examination?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

[英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. The computer technician () the new software by the time his boss comes back from his business trip. (1) had installed (2) installed (3) will be installed (4) will have installed 2. Please ask for Mr. Matsuda at the reception desk when you () tomorrow morning at our head office. (1) arrive (2) will arrive (3) are to arrived (4) will have arrived 3. () it be true that he passed the examination? (1) May (2) Won't (3) Needn't (4) Can 4 I am sorry that our special sale ended yesterday. You () here one week earlier. (1) come (2) came (3) should have come (4) should come 5. "I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late." "Well, he () his train, or maybe he overslept." (1) might have missed (2) might miss (3) should have missed (4) should miss 6. I took a taxi to the meeting; () I would have been late. (1) anyway (2) likewise (3) nevertheless (4) otherwise 7. She has been busy () for her trip to the U.S. (1) at preparing (2) from preparing (3) preparing (4) to prepare 8. Although he was punctual, the professor was quite used () late. (1) to have his students (2) to his students being (3) to his students come (4) to his students very 9. We often hear it () that a child can understand what a grown-up says. (1) to say (2) saying (3) say (4) said 10. "You won't be able to get to the station in time for the next train." "I realize that now. I'll have to get my ticket ()." (1) change (2) changed (3) changing (4) to change 11. The purpose of a print advertisement is simple; to get the reader () some action. (1) take (2) taken (3) to be taken (4) to take 12. Would you believe it? I () three times in the last three months! (1) was stolen my bicycle (2) have been stolen my bicycle  (3) have had my bicycle stolen (4) had someone stolen my bicycle 13. I () a terrible dream last night. (1) took (2) held (3) had (4) saw 14. A microscope is a scientific instrument that is used (). (1) by helping things to see (2) by helping see things (3) to help things to see (4) to help see things 15. I didn't have enough money for the ticket so I () some from my friend. (1) borrowed (2) lent (3) rented (4) gave 16. I don't think that red dress () her. (1) agrees (2) meets (3) suits (4) matches

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. (4) will have installed 彼の上司が彼の出張から戻って来る頃までには、コンピュータ技術者が新しいソフトウェアをインストールしてしまっているでしょう。 2. (1) arrive あなたが明朝我々の本社に到着したら、受付でマツダ氏に面会を求めて下さい。 3. (4) Can 彼が試験にパスしたというのは一体本当でしょうか? 4. (3) should have come 残念ながら、我々の特別セールは、昨日終わりました。 あなたが、1週間早く、おいでになると良かったのですが。 5. (1) might have missed 「トムの姿が見えませんね。なぜ彼は遅れているのかな。」 「さぁ、電車に乗り遅れたかもしれません、あるいは、もしかすると、寝すごしたのかもしれません。」 6. (4) otherwise 私は、タクシーに乗ってその会議に行きました; さもなければ、私は遅れたでしょう。 7. (3) preparing 彼女は、米国への旅行の準備に忙しくしています。 8. (2) to his students being その教授は、時間を守りましたが、彼の学生が遅刻することに全く慣れていました。 9. (4) said 我々は、子供が大人の言うことを理解することができると言われるのをしばしば聞いています。 10. (2) changed 「あなたは、次の電車に間に合うように駅に着くことができないでしょう。」 「私は、今それに気付きました。 私は、切符を変えてもらわなければなりません。」 11. (4) to take 印刷広告の目的は、単純です; 読者になんらかの行動をさせることです。 12. (3) have had my bicycle stolen 信じられますか? 私は、この3ヵ月で自転車を3回盗まれたのです! 13. (3) had 私は、昨晩、恐ろしい夢を見ました。 14. (4) to help see things 顕微鏡は、物事を見るのを助けるために用いられる科学的器具です。 15. (1) borrowed 私はチケットのための十分なお金を持っていなかったので、友人からいくらかを借りました。 16. (3) suits 私は、あの赤いドレスが彼女に似合うと思いません。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題で困っています。

英語の【準動詞】についての問題で困っています。誰か教えてください。お願いします。 <動名詞の意味上の主語> Q( )に適語を入れなさい。 He insisted that I should pay the money. =He insisted on (  )(  ) the money. <完了不定詞to have done と完了動名詞having done> Q( )に適語を入れなさい。 (1)It seems that he was ill.  =He seems (  )(  )(  ) ill. (2)I'm sorry that I failed the exam this semester. =I'm sorry for (  )(  ) the exam this semester. <補語となる分詞> Q( )に入るのに適する語を(1)~(4)の中から1つ選びなさい。 1.When I was walking along the street, I heard my name (  ). (1)call   (2)calling   (3)to call  (4)called 2.I'm sorry to have kept you (  ). (1)waited  (2)wait  (3)waiting  (4)to wait 3.I had my bicycle (  ). (1)steal  (2)stolen  (3)stealing  (4)stole <付帯状況を表す with+名詞+分詞> Q( )に当てはまる語を(1)~(4)の中から1つ選びなさい。 He walked about the room with his arms (  ). (1)fold  (2)folding  (3)folded  (4)to fold 問題は以上です。もしよろしければ、なぜそうなるのかも詳しく教えてくれたらうれしいです。 それでは、お願いします。

• should have to の意味

異なる辞書で「should have to ~」を含む例文をいくつか見かけたのですが、 どう訳すのか気になります。 must とほぼ同意、なども示していただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ・I really don't see why I should have to explain myself to you. ・Universities should not have to compromise their academic standards. ・It is unfortunate that people should have to live in such anxiety about their money. ・It stuck in my throat that she should have to take responsibility for his error.

• thisとthatについて

Things have come to this, that he cannot support his family.(事態は、彼が妻子も養えないというところまで来てしまった。)という例文で、thisとthatの関係が文法的によく分かりません。 どなたか、分かりやすく教えてください。

• 英語の問題

1:She proposed that a doctor()be called in immdiately. (1)would (2)should (3)could (4)ought 2:I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late. Well,he()his train or maybe he overslept. (1)might have missed (2)might miss (3)should have missed (4)should miss 3:It's not very important. We might()forget about it. (1)as much (2)as possibly (3)as quickly (4)as well 4:Before marriage she made him agree that he ()never break his promises. (1)could (2)shouldn't (3)would (4)wouldn't ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• 英語の意味をおしえてください

I dnt want to have her at my place and u suddenly show up わたしは彼女を思い出したくないのにあなたは突然あらわれた That u come to my place when she is there あなたが家にくるとき彼女はどこにいるのか であってますか?

• もし良ければ訳してください。

The difference between France and Peru, regarding the culture: punctuality. When I arrived, I had to buy all my furnitures. For example, a man was suppose to come to install my curtains. He gave me an hour and I spent all day waiting for him. He didn't call me either. I lost my time and I was so angry that the day after I went to his workshop to tell him that he should have called me to tell me that he couldn't come. I told me that it was a lack of respect. He promised to come the day after at 8h. He was there 5 minutes before. 特に 最後の3文の I told me 以下を重点的にお願いします。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I paid for my purchases and was rearranging things in my purse when the little boy came up to the cashier. The cashier rang up his purchases and then said, "Congratulations, you are my hundredth customer today, and you win a prize!"With that, she handed the little boy the Pokemon game, and he could only stare in disbelief. It was, he said, exactly what he had wanted!  The little girl and her father had been standing at the doorway during all of this, and I saw the biggest, prettiest, toothless grin on that little girl that I have ever seen in my life.    As I walked back to my car in amazement over what I had just witnessed, I heard the father ask his daughter why she had done that."Daddy, didn't Grandma and Grandpa want me to buy something that would make me happy?"He said, "Of course they did, honey."the little girl replied, "Well, I just did!"

• 至急です。高校英語 簡単な並び替えお願いします。

並び替えて頂きたいです。訳もお願いします! Michelle () () () () () with her boyfriend's shoulder fell, asleep ,against, her, head If you have a question , you can come ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) like, me , see , whenever , you I wonder how I can get him to see a doctor. →こちらは訳のみをお願いします。 There is something about him ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) being his friend. of , makes , proud , that , you she may ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) () ( ) not, have, any, idea, what, it ,means In there any particular ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) silent? he , why, keep , should . reason

• 英語 分詞

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題は訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです。 ・熱海へ商用で行ったときに撮った写真を差し上げます  I will give you pictures (taking, taken) in Atami when I made a business call there.→taken ・彼は腕を組んで立っていましたか?  Was he standing with his arms()?→folding ・私は風に髪をなびかせて走っていた。  I was running with my hair () in the wind.→streaming ・He got his leg () in the accident. 1. to wound 2. wounded 3. wounding 4. unwound→2 ・There is something wrong with the engine, so I have to () as soon as possible. 1. make it fixed 2. have it fix 3. get it to fix 4. get it fixed→4 ・Although it was very cold, the teacher left the students () in the hall. 1. having waited 2. to have waited 3. waited 4. waiting→4 ・() nothing to do, I took a nap after lunch. 1. It was 2. To have been 3. Been 4. There being→1 ・() from the plane, these mountains are really beautiful. 1. Seen 2. Seeing 3. To see 4. Having seen→2 わからなかった問題です。 訳もお願いしたいです。 ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 They (1spent) the night (2chatting) (3over) snacks (4preparing) by Mary's mother. 2 I found it (1surprised) that the designer (2whose) clothes have been (3worn) by famous movie stars (4was arrested) 3 The language teacher looked very (1disappointing) to find (2that) her students (3could) not make themselves (4understood) in English. ・並び替え ウイリアムズさんは本を読みながら足を組んで座っていた Mr, Williams (a/crossed/his/legs/reading/sat/while/with)book.

• 英語

1:I am sorry to have kept you () so long. (1)wait (2)to wait (3)waiting (4)waited 2:Don't you think advertisements sometimes () people to buy things they don't need? (1)let (2)make (3)have (4)cause 3:John's mother wanted to go shopping,so she asked him () his little brother while she was out.(1)if he looked after (2)he would look after (3)looking (4)to look after 4:I like his new house, but I hadn't expected it() so small. (1)be (2)of being (3)to be (4)to being 5:She was seen () into the teacher with her boyfriend. (1)go (2)going (3)gone (4)went 6:We often hear it () that ours is an essentially tragic age. (1)said (2)say (3)saying (4)to say 解答と訳をお願いします