• 締切済み

英語の訳をして欲しいです

一度訳したのですがどうしても変な訳になって内容があまりよくつかめないのでどなたか訳していただけませんか⁇  Once I've got a friend, I'll be careful not to presume on him or her. That we might be " bothering" someone is an everlasting concern of Americans, even among good friends. " Irish people live in each other's pockets," said one woman ." It's completely different here. You keep your distance." I will be very hesitant to ask friends for favors- one of my attractions as a friend is that I am not demanding. If I were, my prospective friends would be likely to back off. Neediness scares people. Rather than having to refuse a request, we prefer to have friends we can trust to make their requests rare and reasonable. We ourselves do not wish to be indebted to anyone else. We like reciprocal arrangements because they keep the scales balanced. This week I drive my friend to the airport; next week she drives me. A Chinese woman said that she tried to join a childcare cooperative, but she found the system so complex (to make sure that no one person did more than anyone else) that it drove her crazy

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数9

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

一旦友達が出来たら、私は彼または彼女に甘えないように注意します。我々が「わずらわしい」人間になるかもしれないと言うことが、親友の間でさえ、アメリカ人の永遠の心配なのです。「アイルランドの人々は、互いのポケットに住んでいます(他人の物は私の物、私の物は他人のもの)」と、ある女性が言いました。「事情は、ここでは全く異なります。あなたは、距離を保つのです。(友達だとしても甘え過ぎない)」私は友人に願い事をするのを非常にためらいます ― つまり、友人としての私の魅力の1つは私が要求が多くないということなのです。私が要求が多ければ、私の将来の友人は引いてしまいそうです。窮乏は、人々をこわがらせます。お願いを断らなければならなくなるよりはむしろ、我々は安心して彼らがお願いすることがめったになく、あっても合理的なものに限ると信頼できる友人がいる方を好みます。我々は、我々自身他の誰にも借りがない様にしたいと思っています。我々は互恵的(対等)な関係が好きです、なぜなら、そうした関係はバランスがとれているからです(頼りすぎもせず、頼られすぎもしない)。今週、私は友人を空港まで車で送ります; 来週、彼女が、私を送ってくれます。ある中国人の女性は、彼女が保育協同組合に加入しようとしたのですが、そのシステムが、(どの一人の人にも他の人より多くの負担がかからないようにするために)あまりにも複雑になっていて、それが彼女をイライラさせると気付いたと言いました。

luvluvsan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(^-^)内容が把握できましたー。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします!

Sometimes a person‘s whole life can be changed in an instant.Elizabeth Blackwell‘s life changed one afternoon in 1844 when she went to visit a friend who was dying.As Blackwell later described the scene, the dying woman asked her why she did not think of studying medicine, since she was smart and healthy.When Elizabeth reminded her friend that there were no women doctors,the woman sighed and said that if she had been treated by a ‘lady doctor,‘ she might not be dying.At that time, it was not considered proper for women to talk about or know anything about the human body. Elizabeth‘s sick friend had been so ashamed to mention her internal problems to a man that she hid her pain for too long.When she finally sought treatment, it came too late to save her life. Elizabeth couldn‘t get the dying woman‘s suggestion out of her mind. She decided to devote her life to medicine. To earn money for her medical training, Elizabeth took a teaching job in North Carolina.It happened that the principal of the school where she worked was a medical doctor.He had lots of medical books,and Elizabeth  to read them was free when her teaching work was done.She wrote to twentyーnine medical schools asking for admission.Most didn‘t even reply, and the ones that did were very rude.Friends suggested that she dress up as a man to attend medical school, but Elizabeth wanted to be accepted for what she was.A small medical college in NewYork finally said ‘yes.‘ Elizabeth graduated in 1849 at the head of her class,the first woman in the United States to receive a medical degree. 

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I had a friend who I have known since primary school. We were best friends, but I ended up breaking away from her the summer we left high school due to a very negative flaw that grew in our relationship: she made everything about her. I have to admit, her life isn’t pretty, but mine isn’t so nice either, and she refused to acknowledge that, and even accused my requests for reciprocated sympathy as being jealous of her pain. accused my requests for reciprocated sympathy as being jealous of her painの訳をよろしくお願いします

• とても分かりづらい英語ですが訳を助けてください!

訳を見てほしいのですが、ちょっとわかりづらい英語で困ってます。おしえてください。ちなみに相手mの方はアメリカンなんですが英語がちょっと自己流な感じです・・・ 分けました。 (1) I told myself That I well send you a email before I go to sleep so you well know me alittle more. This email maybe long or not, I don't know right now LOL. But what I want to say is. Alot of time when I think I know the woman or girl I can see myself marring. 寝る前に君にメールを送るということを話したけどもう少し私がわかる。このメールが長いかそうじゃないかいまはわからない(笑)でも私が言いたいこと。。。?? 私が考える多くの時間は・・・・・・・??? (2)I have to hold back what I feel and what I really want to say. I don't want that girl or woman run away of me because she think that I'm moving to fast. It is just all of my friends but one are married. And they are happy. And there is me, fun, kind, caring, a joy to be around. But a little sad. But for the good news! I do hope that are that one person I do end up with. And yeah I well be happy. 私は・・・私の感じること私が本当に言いたいこと・・・??私から逃げる女の子はほしくない。なぜなら彼女は・・・・・れは私の友達でも一人だけ結婚してる。彼らは幸せだ。・・・・・でも少し悲しいでもいいニュースだ。・・・・

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 下記の英文の訳をお願いします。

はっきりと意味がわからないので… 英語が得意な方がいましたら、この文章の訳を教えて欲しいです。 回答を頂けるととても助かります。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 There is one positive in my life, and that is this wonderful woman I have met. She must be sent from a higher power because I don't see any reason why anyone would even be interested in me. Unbelievably, she likes me for the good I do and loves me for the rest. She doesn't judge, she always looks at the positive and for whatever reasons that I hope to understand one day, she chose me. We've been seeing each other for about 3 years now but her home is half way around the world and she just left today. I feel so alone right now.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 同意文問題の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)He usually goes to his office by car.  He usually(     )(     )his office. (2)Cheese is made from milk.   They (     )milk (     )cheese. (3)I like the pictures which were drawn by him. I like the pictures(     )(     ). (4)He did not go to school yesterday. He(     )(     )(     )school yesterday. (5)I received a letter from her yesterday. I(     )(     )her yesterday. (6)Mary hasn’t written to me since 1987. I haven’t (     )(     )Mary since 1987. (7)She said to us ,”Please don’t be noisy.” She (     )us (     )(     )be noisy. (8)Some of my friends didn’t attend the meeting. Some of my friends were (     )(     )the meeting. (9)She smiled and said ,”How are you?” She said (     ) a (     ),”How are you?” (10)Can you see a small lake in front of that mountain? Can you see a small lake (     )that mountain?