• 締切済み

カバーレターの添削をお願いいたします。

転職のためカバーレターを作成中ですが、どなたかお力添えお願いいたします。 翻訳サイトを利用したため、英文がこの内容でよいのかアドバイス下さい。 宜しくお願いいたします。 多様化する現代、業界大手の御社で更に高いレベルにチャレンジし、経験や熱意で御社に大きな貢献が出来ると確信しております。 It is convinced that can it challenge at a higher level in your company of the energy industry major company, and your companies do a big contribution by the experience and zeal at a diversified present age. 私が御社のためにどのような貢献が出来るか、是非お会いしてお話しさせて頂きたいと思っております。 What contribution can you able to want to do so that I am your company, and ..talk.. to make it to meeting by all means. 以上宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

伝えたい内容が下の用件を満足しないようです.幸いに簡潔に自己アピールすることが大事なようですから,もう一度内容を検討されて挑戦した方がよい結果に結びつくかと思います. 余計なお世話だったかもしれませんが,健闘を祈ります. http://www.english-resume.net/indiv/ent12-04.php より(サンプルやテンプレートも紹介されています) カバーレターの構成は、通常の英文ビジネスレターの構成と同じく3部構成で、ルールもはっきりしていて分かりやすいです。  第1段落目: どのようにして応募職種を知ったのかと、なぜカバーレターを書いているのかの理由を述べます。  第2段落目: 自分を売り込みます。応募ポジションと自分の経験がマッチしていることをアピールします。自分の経歴と、会社(応募ポジション)への理解度をアピールします。  第3段落目: カバーレターを読んでくれたことへの感謝の言葉と、面接を希望すること、今後の連絡方法などを書きます。

関連するQ&A

• カバーレターの添削お願いします。

カバーレターを作ったのですが、恐縮ですが文法の間違い、フォーマルな言い回しなど何でもいいです。多分、間違いが多いと思うのですが、教えてもらえたらと思います。よろしくお願いします。 March 23, 2005 To whom it may concern, Please accept this letter and the enclosed information the truck driver position. I am currently seeking employment in the Vancouver area. My past experience working is also truck driver. It was 2 ton size. And I had delivered mostly food and grocery to our company members. My customers was about 400 peoples, My working was not only delivered, also response customer complaint, inducement to get new customer and more. I had a reputation for being polite to customers from my boss and my customers. This is for not only business, I really like to talk with people. In consequence it made work out. I think so. I have a cooperativeness with other working and I’d like to work with serious and fun. I am confident about drive however I always pay attention about to be overconfidence while driving. And I definitely understand my English skill is not good, I am learning now, so please be forewarned. I think I will be good worker who can contribute to your company. Thank you very much for reading this letter. I look forward to your reply. Sincerely,  

• 英文添削お願いします”

英訳添削お願いします。 企業の志望動機になります。 よろしくお願いします” 私は自らチャレンジできることと、高い志を持った社員と共に働けることを軸に就職活動をしました。 I did job hunting centering on working with what I could challenge by oneself and an employee with high will. 私が就職活動を通して出会った企業の中で御社がもっとも私の理想とする企業に近かった。 It was close the most for me in the company which your company assumed my ideal in the company where I came across through job hunting. よって私は御社を志望いたします。 Therefore, I wish to join your company

• 英文履歴書・カバーレターの添削をお願いします。

外資系の航空会社に履歴書を送ろうと思っているのですが、 英文履歴書、カバーレターを書くのが初めてで、慣れていません。 カバーレターを送りたいのですが、添削お願いいたします。 カバーレター Dear Hiring Manager I am writing in response to your advertisement in the employment on web site 20th of January. I would like to apply for the position of ---- and I believe that my experiences of study abroad, international activities and my curiosity of world are appropriate for this position. My experience as an English instructor made me realized the plesure of trying to do something for someone. I learnt the importance of looking from the other person’s viewpoint and get what they really want. I strived to offer impressive experiences of speaking English to students. I also actively participate and work out projects in International Volunteer. These improve that I am suitable for such work as providing the best service to the customers. I look foward to hearing from you soon and meet you at an interview. Thank you for your attention to my resume. Your faithfully, 高校時代の留学経験や、英会話講師のアルバイト経験などをアピールしたいと思っています。

• 至急お願いします!インターンシップ 添削

インターンシップの志望理由を英語で書かなければ ならないのですが、うまく書けません・・・ 至急添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら、付け加えたほうがよい文章など ありましたら、そちらもお願いします。 This is because it thought that it wants to know what kind of thing the atmosphere of a thing and the company how can make use of having learned at a university in real work is. Furthermore, I wanted to learn the difference between student and durability of the consciousness of the member of society. I do not judge work from only appearance and can feed power to understand including a hiding part generally by experiencing internship. And I can feel weight and a sense of fulfilment ,worth to work,to take work on. In addition,I thought that it let me regarded as one opportunity to check my appropriateness and easy posture for finding employment and that gave me an opportunity to wrestle seriously.

• 添削お願いします

At that time, the idea that social responsibility by company is to return own company's profits to society rather than they did not bother society in the minimum at all such as cause pollution, violate laws and so on. 「当時、社会的責任とは、自社の利益を社会に還元することであるという考えというよりむしろ、公害を出さない、法令違反しないなど最低限社会に迷惑をかけない程度のことでした。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。

英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。 テーマは日本企業の英語の社内公用語化についてです。 英語が全くと言っていいほどできないので、 ほとんどを翻訳ソフトに頼ってしまいました。 間違っているところがたくさんあると思うので 英語がわかる方、教えてください。 Companies such as these days, Uniqlo or Rakuten announced the English office official language. Employees go to the English conversation school and seem to hurry measures. It is said that it is the globalization of the company,and the mutual understanding in the English is essential. But the Japanese who has an image to be negative even if they hold a meeting by the language that they are not used to, It may be hard to come to give an opinion even more. It employ a foreign employee and it is important that it have a global field of vision for the growth of the company. However,there is not a meaning to be a Japanese company when a Japanese is hard to work. It's not limit all to English and think that one devising usage with the Japanese is effective.

• 英文添削のお願い

下記英文の添削をお願いいたします。 部分的でも結構ですので、よろしくお願いします。 1st of all, I have to tell you our rule. Needless to say, you must not drink an alcohol, smoke a tabaco. You have to go to bed by 24. You try to be living room without sleeping and a study. Off course, we want you to help as my family. Why don’t you fold a laundry with her. As she don’t often try to do it, it is also your roll that what make her do it with you. It is hard task. Do you ask me anything.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手な者です(泣)明日は英語のスピーチがあるのですが時間が無いので助けてほしいです!!英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 英文:I am agreeable about education at ease. I became a five-day working week, and the time that was freedom increased. However, when was reduced 30%, and learning contents caused decline in academic ability by reduction of learning contents by education at ease; of dissenting opinion a person is, too. However, I think that I am not caused by only education at ease. I think it not to lead to decline in academic ability only by having reduced quantity. The reason is because it thinks that it is quality than quantity. It is a duty of a teacher that improve quality. All the teachers cooperate and think that it is important a thing, a student raising learning will of a student advance and learn it, and to make an effort. 日本語:私はゆとり教育について賛成である。週休二日制になって、自由な時間が増えた。しかし、ゆとり教育によって学習内容が三割削減され、学習内容の削減によって学力低下を招いたと反対意見の人もいる。しかし、ゆとり教育だけが原因ではないと思う。私は量を減らしただけでは学力低下に繋がらないと思う。それは量より質であると思うからだ。質を向上させるのは教師の役目だ。教師がみな協力して、生徒の学習意欲を高めること、生徒も進んで学び努力をすることが大事だと思う。

• 添削してください

日本語⇨ 彼女は若い頃作曲家としても活動していた。しかし、当時は女性が作曲家になることは世間に認められておらず、女性というだけで曲を正当に評価してもらえなかった。そのために37歳の頃に作曲をやめ、ピアニストおよびピアノ教師として生きることを決意する。 英語⇨ She was active as a composer when she was young. However, at the time, it was not accepted by the public that women become a composer, and it was not evaluated the song by equal just because a female. For that reason she quit composing around the age of 37 and decided to live as a pianist and piano teacher. こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の得意な方 添削お願いいたします

英語の得意な方 添削お願いしますm(_ _)m エイゴタウンよりこちらを紹介していただき、投稿させていただきます。 英語面接を控えており、添削していただきたいと思い、投稿します。厚かましくて申し訳ないです。  ★自己紹介 I experienced office work and secretary's work till now. Then, that time I learned a communication and the importance of plus thinking. It makes use of this, I'd really like to do my best as a professional of the service in your company. ★自己アピール My appeal points are a round face and physical strength. A feeling of relief is given to it to the guest. Because it has physical strength, it doesn't get tired all day long.   It does its best for the guest's satisfaction.  ★志望動機 There are two reasons why it wants to join your company. First, The thing that it is the face which touches first most to the guest Then, as for the second That wonderful teamwork with which a name was decided as with all of the members I'd really like to work as a member, too.  以上です。本当にお恥ずかしい英語ですが、どなたか添削してくだされば幸いです。