• ベストアンサー

和訳教えて下さい!

以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 Of course, when you come to Brazil? What you'll need at your disposal. I'll be your guide with great pleasure. 以上になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.2

Of course, when you come to Brazil? What you'll need at your disposal. I'll be your guide with great pleasure. この文章は文が完結していないか、なにかが抜けております。考えられるのは Of course, when you come to Brazil? What you'll need (is) at your disposal. I'll be your guide with great pleasure. もちろん、君がブラジルに来たら、必要なものはなんでも思いのまま手に入ります。 喜んで君のガイドになろうとおもいます。

wendylover
質問者

お礼

和訳教えて頂き本当にありがとうございます! とても困っていたので本当に助かりました。 感謝しています。

その他の回答 (1)

• suztti
  • ベストアンサー率42% (3/7)
回答No.1

もちろん、あなたがブラジルのところへ行くとき? あなたが自由で必要とするもの。 私は、喜んであなたのガイドです。 そのままするとこうなります。 これを、並び替えると分かると思います(*^^*)

wendylover
質問者

お礼

和訳教えて頂き本当にありがとうございます! とても困っていたので本当に助かりました。 感謝しています!

関連するQ&A

• 某アニメの、英文を和訳にてください。

某アニメの、英文を和訳にてください。 (1)what do you think of when you hear "summer?" google訳:あなたをすることは、あなたが「夏?」を聞くことを考えます。 自力訳:夏と聞いた時、何を創造(思う)する? (2)また、下記の様に書き直す事は、文法上ありえないのでしょうか? what do you think 「that」 when you hear "summer?" what do you think 「なし」 when you hear "summer?" この文の続きを一応 夏期講習.もちろん summer class. of course

• 和訳お願いします!

短いんですが、和訳お願いします(/ _ ; ) You need to decide what you want.

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! 自分でも調べてみたのですが、お恥ずかしい話、文章がつながりません… 宜しくお願いします。 Nobody loves you like I do I belive I can meet you someday I belive you'll come back to someday I'll be waiting foryou forevr Don't forget about me. I'll cherish you and your family

• 和訳お願いします

タイトルの通りです See you in your dream...     I'll be yours   知り合いにこのようなメールを頂きました この言葉が異様に気になったのですが、教えてくれません 自分で調べても、最初の英文しか分かりませんでした どうか和訳お願いします

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your romantic life will be a passionate life. Intense feelings and strong attachments. You had a need to be understood, and to be regarded as deeply significant to your partner. You are fiercely loyal, faithfull, sometimes possessive. You can be jelous and suspicious of the people you fall in love with, prying into their life and secrets. You want to know what they are doing when your not there.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

和訳お願いいたします! How are you this morning? I guess you're quite happy ... maybe you don't need to work today. Listen ... I've been thinking about your trip ... and I feel a little bit bad. When I was in Japan, you traveled all the way to Osaka, only be there a couple of hours and then go back. Now you're going to come all the way to Belgium and stay here a 2,5 days. I feel this is wrong I should be the one making all this effort. But since it might be interesting for you to come to Europe ... hmmm ... I guess it's ok for you to come. And I will be very happy to be your guide in Belgium :) But the least that I can do is to arrange your ticket. Please consider giving me your passport details and when you would like to return. I'll propose a few options and I'll book the one you want. Last time you payed for the shinkansen to come to Osaka please let me arrange your travel to Belgium. Now smile and be a good girl, don't be stubborn and say ... "hai" ... Now that I have this of my chest ... I can go bed and sleep with a clear conscience :)

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳

u learn something new everyday what you up 2 この英文のyou upのところareが入ってyou are upになるんじゃないのかな? あとこの英文の和訳お願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Another week has gone by ... 3 more weeks and I'll be waiting for you at the airport :) Maybe I'm a bit selfish ... but I don't mind to come to Paris and pick you up ... because then I can see you 2-3 hours sooner ... hahaha The weather is getting colder again ... this morning it was only 5 degrees when I went running. So you can expect the temperature to be between 5-10 degrees when you come. So you might want to bring gloves, scarf, ear muffins or something to keep your head warm. I can only image that you will look very cute in winter clothes :) Oh I also gave myself a little bit of homework. I downloaded a picture dictionary so if you need something that I can understand you. So if you ask for an extra "mofu" ... that you don't stay cold. Or when you need to set your "mezamashi dokei" that I understand what you're saying. But I think your home work was much easier :( Actually I wanted to cook a nice diner for you ... but since your visit is only very short, I took the liberty to arrange diner is some nice restaurants. I hope you don't mind and that you will like the food.

• 和訳お願いします

以下の英文の和訳を教えてください。 You believed that you lived in a land where the children were free, where it didn’t matter whether you were a boy or a girl because neither could limit your choices — not when you were a kid, not when you grew up. now when ~ のところがわかりません。