• Another week has gone by and I can't wait to see you at the airport
  • The weather is getting colder, so remember to bring warm clothes
  • I've arranged dinner at nice restaurants for your short visit

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

また一週間が過ぎた…あと3週間したら、僕は空港で君を待ってる。 もしかすると僕は少し自分勝手かもしれない…でも、君を迎えにパリに行くことはちっとも気にならない…だってそうすれば君に2,3時間早く会えるからね…(笑) また寒くなってきてる…今朝ジョギングに行ったときは5度しかなかった。だから君が来るころは、気温は5-10度の間だって思えばいい。 そんなわけで、手袋、スカーフ、イアーマフ(防寒用耳あて)か頭を暖かくしておく物を持ってきてね。 防寒着を着た君がとってもかわいく見えるってのは想像できるよ。 あっそれから、自分にも宿題を少し出したんだ。絵辞典をダウンロードしたんだ、そうすれば君が僕に解らせたい物が必要になった場合とか便利だろ。 君が余分に「毛布」が欲しい時とか…そうしたら寒くならずに済むし。また、君が「目覚まし時計」をセットしたい時とか、君の言ってること僕が理解できるからね。 でも君がくれた宿題の方がずっとやさしかったと思うよ。 本当は僕は君のために素敵なディナーを作りたかったんだ…だけど、君の訪問があまりにも短いから、ディナーはどこか素敵なレストランで取るように、失礼かもしれないけどアレンジしちゃった。 君が嫌じゃなくって、そこの料理気に入ってくれるといいけど。 *ベネルクス3国と呼ばれる国の人は、スイスなどと同様マルチリンガルの人が多いのではと思ったので、puumii ちゃんの彼もそうかなと想像しました。英・仏・独(ヨーロッパの大国)の中でしたたかに独立を保ってきた国々の人々です。かれのPCを使わせてもらって、このサイトや(ここは少し時間がかかる)、ヤフー翻訳、エキサイト翻訳を利用できればいいのですが。小学生の様な文にして入力すれば、自動翻訳も結構役に立ちますよ。本当は才能のある彼が日本語をマスターしちゃえば最高なんだけどね~。それから sayshe 様ではなくて、sayshe さんぐらいで行きましょう。

puumii
質問者

お礼

saysheさん ありがとうございますm(__)m 本当に、彼が日本語をマスターした方が早そうです…(笑)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#142947
noname#142947
回答No.1

もう一週間たちましたね。あと3週間もすれば空港であなたを待っているだろうな。 2~3時間早く会えるから、あなたをパリまで迎えに行くのは厭いません。私は身勝手かな(笑) また寒くなってきました。今朝、私がランしてたときは5度しかありませんでした。 あなたが来るころは5~10度くらいだと思うので、頭部が寒くないように手袋、マフラー、イヤーマフ等を持参したいでしょうね。あなたの冬の服装は絶対可愛いって想像しました。 あなたの言葉を理解するために、ネットで辞書をダウンロードしました。 なので、あなたが寒くならないように追加の毛布を必要なら「毛布」っわかるし、 「目覚まし時計」をセットしたいなら「目覚まし時計」ってわかりますよ。 あなたの宿題のほうが簡単だったかもね。(質問者様は、何か頼まれてた???)  あなたに、米料理を夕食につくって揚げたいと思ったけど、あなたの滞在が短いので、 どこかステキなレストランで夕食をしたほうがいいかな。 食事が気に入ってくれるといいな~と思います。 ↑ って感じです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?

• 和訳して頂けませんか?

Just thinkin bout ya! I hope your safe and having fun!! I wanted to ask you that when ever you wanted to get rid of any of your wardrobe if I can buy them before you toss them!!Is that weird Lol!!?? I absolutely love your style of dress and jm tired of sweats! Lol!! i deserve better! So I am saving to do so! So please em remember meeee Keikoi!! Lol! Thank youuuu! Miss ya sis!

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 和訳をお願いします。

どうかよろしくお願いします。 Whats that for?I can send you photos of the exact pair i'm offering for sale and which can be delivered to your location in Japan,provided i get hold of your address and when we must have concluded a deal and moreover its price remains the same. The idea of putting your name is not an issue but i certainly will not do that unless you must have made a reservation on the animals and not before,so please that's not possible! If seriously interested in the pair,then we can proceed with a deal,you can make a reservation and send me your complete address when the animals arrive your location in Japan,you will then be required to make the remaining payment and once more,life arrival of your animals is 100% guaranteed. それぞれ別なメールなのですがこちらも翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。 send me mobile number and swiss air call you CONFIRM I'M CHECKING WITH THE BREEDER TO SEE IF 2 PAIRS ARE AVAILABLE FOR U.. それではどうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

和訳お願いいたします! How are you this morning? I guess you're quite happy ... maybe you don't need to work today. Listen ... I've been thinking about your trip ... and I feel a little bit bad. When I was in Japan, you traveled all the way to Osaka, only be there a couple of hours and then go back. Now you're going to come all the way to Belgium and stay here a 2,5 days. I feel this is wrong I should be the one making all this effort. But since it might be interesting for you to come to Europe ... hmmm ... I guess it's ok for you to come. And I will be very happy to be your guide in Belgium :) But the least that I can do is to arrange your ticket. Please consider giving me your passport details and when you would like to return. I'll propose a few options and I'll book the one you want. Last time you payed for the shinkansen to come to Osaka please let me arrange your travel to Belgium. Now smile and be a good girl, don't be stubborn and say ... "hai" ... Now that I have this of my chest ... I can go bed and sleep with a clear conscience :)

• 和訳お願いします

i guess that You don't want to talk to me any more:(. but I do wanna be your friend, if you don't mind !

• 英語が得意な方へ!急ぎです。和訳お願いいたします。自分でもやってみまし

英語が得意な方へ!急ぎです。和訳お願いいたします。自分でもやってみましたが、予定の話なので、ちゃんとした意味が知りたいです。 Today I was very lazy and didn't go running. 今日はだるかったからランニングに行かなかったよ。 But I think I can be glad I didn't ... since it's super warm today. 37 degrees ...・ でも今日は37度で凄い暑かったから Hmmm ... I think you must be a good cook! あなたは料理が上手いに違いない。 I remember you said that you cook breakfast every morning. あなたは毎日朝ごはん作ってるって言ってたよね。 That's sounded very nice. My personal opinion is that when a person really knows how to appreciate nice food ... that person is also a good cook. And when I saw you eat that tiramisu ... you really seem to like it :) You better watch out when I'm taking you to a yaki niku restaurant ... 焼肉に行くときあなたは気をつけた方がいいよ。 maybe I'm checking out your cooking skills ... hahaha あなたの料理スキルをチェックするから About your schedule, I checked with my team and I'm free 7 and 8 of august. スケジュールをチェックしたら、7日と8日がお休みだよ。 And also the weekend after that 14 and 15 (and maybe the 13th). 14日15日も大丈夫だよ。あとはもしかすると13日も。 Of course I can leave work a bit earlier on Friday and go to work later on Monday (around noon). ・But the 30th I'm really sorry about that date, it's impossible for me since I'm going back to Belgium on the 28th. That can still change but that's uncertain. I'm sorry my schedule doesn't match very well with yours, あなたの予定に合わせられなくてごめんね。 but・I hope that we can still see each other. Even if we're only・going to have a really really short holiday in Osaka. Please let me know when would be best for you, いつがいいか教えて。 so I can make your stay most enjoyable for you. After all the train ride from Tokyo to Osaka is quite long. Looking forward to hear from you ... and even more to see you,

• 和訳なんですが

外国人の知り合いからのメールです。 じつはこの間、来週遊ぼうという話でしたが私は仕事がとっても忙しくなってしまい当日に断ってしまいました。そのときはなにも返事は返ってきませんでした。3日後の彼からのメッセージですがうまくやくせません。何かあまりいいメッセージでないのはわかります・・・会うはずだったけど私が忙しくてあえなかった。ここまでわかります。 I can onlyからが特に分りません。教えて下さいお願いします。 I was writing to say bye! I am going out to sea again Wednesday, and I will be going to 1@@@. I wish I could have taken you out again this weekend but with you busy schedule; I was unable to even receive a simple email form you. I am ok with that. I can only wait to have another time to see you so I will here from you when ever you decide to email me.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Well, so what? So he learned that parents are vulnerable too? I explained ,y wretched feeling to him in words he could understand. Then, he consoled and encouraged me in the way that only three-year-old can. I feel enhanced by my children. They have added to, not taken away from, my life. When I look back to the early years I wonder how we managed. We had less stable working lives and significantly less cash, which meant no babysitters and few evenings out. I had long-standing back pain and was always either pregnant or lying down. But you can give love and attention from any position. The only thing young children really need from you is the sight and touch of you, and your two ears to listen to them. The point is everything changes. The confusion in bringing up children does recede. The love you feel for your kids is the most gratifying thing. Believe me. It's true.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 安倍晋三元総理が核武装について言及し、自民党内で議論が広がることはなかった。
  • 高市早苗政調会長が安倍晋三の発言に賛同し、勉強会を開くものの、核武装積極論は出ず、非核3原則の見直しも議論されなかった。
  • 安倍晋三の真意は不明であり、核武装を望んでいたのかは分からない。
回答を見る