• 締切済み

和訳お願い致します。

和訳お願い致します。 I am sorry, it is pot possible to refund your credit card for the return shipping cost since you've placed your order with the Amazon marketplace. Your available promotional certificate balance appears in the payment section when you place an order, you'll see eligible funds automatically applied. The balance doesn't appear in Your Account (you'll only see the gift card balance there).

みんなの回答

• MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.1

残念ながら、貴方はアマゾンマーケットプレイスにて注文をなさったため返品送料(the return shipping cost)を貴方のクレジットカードに返金(refund)することは可能ではありません。  貴方が現在ご利用できる販促用(promotional)証明つき残高(certificate balance)は、注文の際に支払いセクションに現れます。自動的に提示される適応可能資金(eligible funds)をご覧になれます。この残高はYourAccount には現れません。(YourAccountではギフトカードの残高のみご覧になれます)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

申し訳ございませんが下記の英文を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 This is a free replacement but to expedite its transit through customs; the original payment method was charged $69.66 for the replacement order — and I also issued a refund for this amount at the same time to the original order; you'll see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. If' you'd rather have a refund, just contact us and we'll gladly refund the item and shipping costs of your order.

• 和訳お願いします。

イギリスのサイトからネットショッピングしたのですが、間違った商品が届いたので返品しました。 以下のメールが届きました。 I will be more than happy to offer this as a credit and free shipping for your next order. Unless of course you want a full refund including your return postage to us. If you prefer the credit note, when ordering your next order please write it down the following: Credit Note and free shipping due to the item from this order. If you rather have a full refund, I need to get your credit card details from you as we don't keep them on file once an order is processed. You also have the option to place a new order in the website for a T-shirt ( don't worry you will not be charged for the T-shirt) and write in the space for the Notes REFUND so I can get your credit card details safely.

• 和訳お願いします

タイトルの通りです See you in your dream...     I'll be yours   知り合いにこのようなメールを頂きました この言葉が異様に気になったのですが、教えてくれません 自分で調べても、最初の英文しか分かりませんでした どうか和訳お願いします

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• 和訳お願いします!

日本在住でアメリカのサイトからインターネットショッピングしましたが、 注文確定後、このようなメールが送られてきました。支払い方法はクレジットカードです。 To help us ensure your security, we need to some additional verification before your order processes. Please take a minute to review this procedure; it should be smooth sailing from there. We have charged your credit card a random amount less than $3 USD. All you need to do is confirm this amount for us, and we’ll refund the small charge and ship your order. 1.Contact your bank or credit card company. 2.Find the exact amount charged by Backcountry.com 3.Click here to enter the charge amount. 4.When you enter the correct amount, we will refund your card and ship your order. You only have five (5) business days to verify your order, so please call your bank or credit card company right away. If you do not verify the order within those five days, your card will be refunded and your order will unfortunately be cancelled. Just one more note: International shipments may be subject to tariffs, duties, Value Added Tax (VAT), or other government fees. These costs are your responsibility. They are not included in the shipping charges. The shipping company (UPS) will charge custom fees. Contact your local customs office for more information. で、3をクリックしたら To help us ensure your security, please verify the random small amount we've charged to your credit card. This amount is $3 USD or less. Don't worry - you will be refunded the full amount. In order to verify this charge, please contact your financial institution and obtain its exact amount. Once you've gathered this information, enter it in the field below. If the amount you enter is correct, the small amount will be refunded, and we'll get your order out the door as fast as we can. If the amount you enter is incorrect, you may reconfirm the charge amount, and give it another shot. というページに飛び、金額を入力する欄が出ました。 助けてください。

• 英語の和訳!

英語の和訳をよろしくお願いいたします! With these sensors, she tests your body moisture, body warmth, and chemicals in your sweat. If she Iikes what she finds, she bites. But if you don't appeal to her, she'll turn to someone more delicious.

• どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。

下記英訳を宜しくお願いいたします。 I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused . I see that a refund for order #******** was initiated by your Seller on September 01,2012 in the amount of GBP 8.14, and appears to be processing normally. This refund should be applied to your payment card within 4-6 business days. You should have received an e-mail informing you of this. In this case, a refund can be considered an order cancellation by the Seller. Whenever payment for a Seller order has been successfully submitted and then refunded, the order details will continue to appear in Your Account for your reference. When payment for an order is not completed, for example, if the credit card is declined, the cancelled order won’t appear in Your Account. If you have any further questions, please get in touch by replying to this e-mail. If you prefer to call us, we're available 7 days a week 06.00 to midnight, local UK time.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

She's all right Saw the medic tonight That's alright Self exposed hunger strike Just hold tight you'll see the sun and you'll feel alive She's alright Lost in a world she holds tonight

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。長文ですが、翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your order. Your card issuer advised us of the following reason: Your card has been declined. Common reasons: • You entered your security code or card details incorrectly • You have insufficient funds in your bank account • You supplied an issue number when one was not required • Payment was referred by your card issuer • You selected the wrong currency (No TIDs for Solo and EUR) Below are links to the items in your order, so you don't have to search through the website again. Just re-add the items to your basket and proceed to the checkout.

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

このQ&Aのポイント
  • SDカードのフォーマット方法をわかりやすく解説します。SDカードのフォーマットはデータを初期化し、再利用する方法です。
  • SDカードのフォーマット手順を詳しく解説します。SDカードをパソコンに接続し、フォーマット画面を開き、指示に従って進めるだけで簡単にフォーマットができます。
  • SDカードをフォーマットすると、不要なデータが削除され、利用状態がリセットされます。フォーマットすることでSDカードの故障やデータのエラーを修復することができます。
回答を見る