• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

She's all right Saw the medic tonight That's alright Self exposed hunger strike Just hold tight you'll see the sun and you'll feel alive She's alright Lost in a world she holds tonight

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

彼女は大丈夫さ 今夜医者に会ってきたから 何も心配ないさ ハンガーストライキしてるだけ しっかり抱きしめてやるんだ 心に太陽が昇って精気が漲るはずさ 彼女は大丈夫 今夜は自分の生き方に 自信を無くしているだけだから

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞ですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 Torment the tortured, teach me things I'm so alive Speak to the speechless, seek the things You have inside You can hunt for the hunter He's got nowhere to hide You can seek with the seeker But hold on for the ride

• Monkey magic の歌詞について

色々なアーチストにカバーされているゴダイゴの Monkey magic ですが、There'll be fireworks tonight 部分の歌詞について、正しくは You'll see fireworks tonight だと聞いたことがあります。色々なサイトで歌詞を検索してみましてが、There'll be fireworks tonight となっているものが多かったです。直訳すると There'll be fireworks tonight だと「今夜、花火があるでしょう。」で You'll see fireworks tonight の場合は「(あなたは)今夜、花火を見るでしょう。」となってしまいます。どちらが正しいのでしょうか?古いテープを何度も聞き返してみたのですが、タケカワユキヒデさんは、You'll see…と歌っているようにも聞こえます。どちらが正しいのか教えてください。

• 曲名とアーティストを教えてください

1980年前後のディスコ&ソウル系の以下数曲を教えてください。 (1)出だしが車のエンジン始動の音、急発進のタイヤ音ではじまるもので、Every my time, I gave you my time. ・・・・I'm just serious I'm just serious と歌っている曲。約5:30。 (2)さびの部分が tonight we love tonight we love each other と歌われている曲 約4:30。 (3)女性ボーカルぽいもので、if you touch me with fun ・・・ paradise と始まり、中盤で i want you i want you ・・・ come with me l'll take you there という曲。 約5:10. (4)Kool & the Gangぽっい曲で、中盤、so right so wroung とかtoo tight too strong とかを繰り返す曲。約6:16。 (5)曲の最後のほうで turn the radio、your radio 、party というフレーズを1:30くらい繰り返してフェードアウトしていく曲。約5分。 (6)出だしはHold tight if you ・・・・ hold tight・・・・ hold tightで始まる曲。4:24くらい

• ゴダイゴの「MONKEY MAGIC」の歌詞のなぞ

ゴダイゴの「MONKEY MAGIC」の歌詞ですが、オリジナル歌詞では「With a little bit of monkey magic」の後は「There'll be fireworks tonight」となっていますが、タケカワ氏の歌唱は「You'll see fireworks tonight」と聞こえます。その後確か、アルバム「MAGIC CAPSULE/GODIEGO LIVE」の歌詞カードでは「You'll see fireworks tonight」となっていたと思います。また、「MONKEY MAGIC2006」では歌詞が「You'll see fireworks tonight」となっています。これはどういうことなのでしょうか?作詞の奈良橋氏の歌詞が最初から違っていたのか、歌詞の印刷ミスだったのか、タケカワ氏の歌唱が最初から違っていたのか?この約30年に及ぶ長年の疑問を誰か解決して下さい。 ちなみにMONKEY MAJIKによる「MONKEY MAGIC」は「There'll be fireworks tonight」となっておりそのとおり歌唱されています。

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We should declare hunting season on swastikas. See one. Shoot one. I know that's unconstitutional- illegal and well, horrible. At times like this I go right to revenge. It's my dark side. You all probably don't get that from me. But I'm ready to fight these racist assholes. I will gladly enlist in the fighting Alta Dena 5th if they'll have. I'm slow but with enough set up time I could be a pretty effective sniper.

• 翻訳お願いします。

会話文なんですが、翻訳お願いします。英語がとても苦手でよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします!! Here we have our fantastic kitchen: hunge, tall ceilings, three windows. Come over here , honey, I want you to see a gorgeous, gorgeous view. A brick wall! Ah, there's a lot of stuff in here, though. Is this place occupied already? See, you're going to be subletting from the owner; he's overseas for a year. That's why you get a great price, girlsーfabulous price, really. Ok, cool. So what's the neighborhood like? Unbelievable. Tons of stores, shopping, designers, restaurants and sing men! Oh, we like that! Yeah, but it seems a little smaller than I imagined. What does the rent come to? Only $2,400. And that's a good price... very good price for subletting! Oh, I see. You want something a little larger, maybe? I don't know. Michiko, what do you think? Do you want to see a few more places? No, that's Ok. I'll start here. I'll start my New York life right in this apartment! Where do I sigh? Right here. Here's a standard lease contract. Congratulation! Thank you so much. (to jack, who has taken a anack out of the refrigerator)No!

• See you という表現に対応する生活意識について

★See you again. と日本人からメールをもらい、戸惑っています。この英文は最後の行です。それ以前の内容から当初は「また会おう。」と解釈していました。その後2週間ほど来ても良さそうな反応がないので、内容全体とは無関係に「2度目のさよならだ。」と通告してきたのかと疑念が湧き、馴染んでいたはずのSee you という表現を正確に理解していなかったことを知りました。 See you. は、英和辞書には口語表現として使用され「さようなら」や「またね」とか訳されています。 1 See you は、全部言うと I’ll see you. なのですか。 2 イーデス・ハンソンさんの本には、   I’ll see you tonight.(今夜、会いましょう。) 及び  夫 I’ll see you tonight at  six.(今夜は6時に帰るよ。)  妻 See you later. (行ってらっしゃい)  という意味も包含できるようです。(和訳には疑問ありません。)  彼女に依れば、seeには「また戻ってきて会う」という意識が基本にあるから、行ってらっしゃいという気持ちが成り立つようです。 3 欧米人の生活の意識の中にある See you の感覚と用法について教えて下さい。特にagainが頻繁に併用されるかどうかとその場合の意味をお願いします。  

• Thriller

That it's a thriller, thriller night 'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, Thriller here tonight That it's a thriller, thriller night 'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, I'm gonna be tonight I'm gonna be tonight I'm gonna be tonight I'm gonna be tonight…

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Sarah sanders is complaining that the medias biased against this administration. They are hostile to him because he's a dangerous asshole. Not because of anything else. Sanders says it's not fair. She been called a liar - She has lied - If the people are hostile to you then there's probably a reason. They wouldn't act this way towards a real president. They never have. This guy is a dangerous malignant senile racist women hating narcissist - And the press is treating him that way. If they weren't we'd be in big trouble. They want to be able to lie and be racist horrible people. And they don't want anyone quoting their lies back to them. That's unfair!!

名前の変更
このQ&Aのポイント
  • ぷらら(インターネット接続サービス)の名前を変更する方法について教えてください。
  • インターネット接続サービス「ぷらら」の名前の変更方法について詳しく教えてください。
  • ぷららというインターネット接続サービスの名前を変更したい場合、どのようにすればいいのでしょうか?
回答を見る