• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞ですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 Torment the tortured, teach me things I'm so alive Speak to the speechless, seek the things You have inside You can hunt for the hunter He's got nowhere to hide You can seek with the seeker But hold on for the ride

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.1

「脚韻」をきれいに踏んでいますが、内容的には、恐ろしく抽象的・比喩的・象徴的な内容の歌詞ですね。それで、ほぼ100%想像で補って意訳するしかないので、そうしました。意訳のつもりですが、とんでもない「異訳」になっているかもしれません! その節はどうぞ悪しからず。(ただし、私としては大いに楽しみました。ありがとうございます。) (訳文) 弱り目のオレを痛めつけるキミ、教えてくれ 知りたくでウズウズしているのだ 無言のオレに語ってくれ、探したいんだよ キミの中に秘めているものを ハンターをハントできるときだよ そいつは、目の前にいるやつさ キミを探しているヤツが見つかったぞ ほら、しっかりつかまれ、ぶっ飛ばすぞ* *この最後の行は、「バイクで飛ばす」ことと「過激にセックスする」ことを重ねた(いわゆる「掛詞」的な)表現のように思われます。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You can't go home, no I swear you never can You can walk a million miles and get nowhere I got no where to go and it seems I came back Just filling in the lines for the holes, and the cracks

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In the above video, Stone Temple Pilots guitarist Dean DeLeo says the band's communication with Scott Weiland began to break down in 1994. He said things have always been good between himself, Robert, and Eric but that after continually trying to make things work with Scott, he couldn't take any more. DeLeo said, “There's only so much [you can do]. I can go to my grave saying I gave it my all.”

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I love how sweet and kind you are to me. And the fact that when we do things you become sadistic is a big turn on for me. (2)You can bite me as many times as you would like. And you can bite as hard as you like :3

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

My awesome mother-in-law told me I need to offer prizes for this fund drive? So here's what you get. WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR CHEDDER 1-99$ you get a "thanks" on episode 1 100-200$ you get "Special Thanks" 200-2000$ you into the "VIP section of thanks" 359-365$ - Dinner with rockstar Edwin Blourne! 2000-5000k gets you "associate producer" credit (credit only) 633-694$ - Dinner with Farkis Senpak 998-1003$ - Custom Raygun Built for you by Ryan M Reynolds. 1249 - 1444$ a dress or suit made by Mariah Harrison. 5000-10,000k I will custom build you a small role on the shows 2nd episode, written espeicially for you. and an associate producer credit on episode 1. 10k-20k call me and we can discuss profit sharing over drinks at Spago.* 50K - You can stay at my house for the week and I will show you how I make things. Songs or shows or jewelry. and we can make something together. And you get to hang out with my dogs and cat but my wife won't be there. Sorry she's has no interests in publicly begging for art funding. 220k - The director and several cast memebers will travel with you to New Orleans in costume and stay in costume for the whole trip. So Farkis, Edwin and Otis and whoever else wants to come. A fantastical lost weekend with aliens and rockstars. (A liabliity waiver will have to be signed for this outing as there is an element of danger - partying with rockstars and Aliens is just not safe. Currently Aliens are uninsurable on earth) *All credits and prizes are for the first episode only unless otherwise noted. Thanks everyone.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We've only got a few days left to raise the money for our new cd. Please check out this video and contribute if you can.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある、洋楽のミュージシャンの呟きなんですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm trying to raise money for my new bands first CD. Please check this out and help if you can

• 翻訳をお願い致します

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 All relationships have a beginning and all have an end. The end can come in many ways. It may be death and tragedy, divorce, or parting, the sad intervention of other people in ones life. Many things can happen. But only one will. Your chart shows the relationship will be a long one, a permanent one. It is possible to tell from the chart, which of you will outlive the other, or the circumstance surrounding the end of the relationship. But this is not always advisable so I do not automatically include such information. Once you know a thing you cannot unknown it, or easily forget it, even though things need not be so fatalistic. It may influence your attitude to the relationship. If you wish to know then ask when you order your next astrological reading..

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

"When I was writing about Cedarwood, the big revelation for me was that you can't really leave these things behind because they are who you are, you can never escape your upbringing." When asked for his favourite part of the song, Bono chose The Edge's guitar solo. The Edge added: "Bono loved the solo idea, and later on in the process of recording he couldn't help himself, he started singing over it."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Warming up for tomorrow's online StageIt concert. If you can't make it to a computer during the live stream, you can still purchase the CD without getting a ticket. This is your only chance to get the new live album! Don't miss it! Who's watching?! Get your ticket/CD now