• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。

下記英訳を宜しくお願いいたします。 I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused . I see that a refund for order #******** was initiated by your Seller on September 01,2012 in the amount of GBP 8.14, and appears to be processing normally. This refund should be applied to your payment card within 4-6 business days. You should have received an e-mail informing you of this. In this case, a refund can be considered an order cancellation by the Seller. Whenever payment for a Seller order has been successfully submitted and then refunded, the order details will continue to appear in Your Account for your reference. When payment for an order is not completed, for example, if the credit card is declined, the cancelled order won’t appear in Your Account. If you have any further questions, please get in touch by replying to this e-mail. If you prefer to call us, we're available 7 days a week 06.00 to midnight, local UK time.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数51
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2977/4020)

ご不便をおかけしていることをお詫び申し上げます。 2012年9月1日付けで売り手様より申し出があった注文番号####、合計8.14イギリスポンド、の払い戻しの手続きは進行中です。 この払い戻しは土日を除き4~6日で支払いに使ったカードにもどされます。 あなたにお知らせメールが行くはずですが、今回の払い戻しは売り手の出品キャンセルという取り扱いになります。 売り手への支払いが正しく行われたのち払い戻しとなった場合は、常に注文(払いもどしとなったものの)の詳細は参考データとしてあなたのアカウントに引き続き表示されます。 例えばクレジットカードのトラブルなどで支払いが不完全とみなされた場合、注文のキャンセルはアカウントに表示されません。 もしなにか疑問がありましたら、このメールに返信してください。 もし電話での連絡が御希望の場合は、イギリス現地時間の朝6:00~夜中零時まで土日を含む毎日お受けいたします。 __________________ という内容です。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳してほしいのですが

I sent your order out on Monday the 12th. I also enclosed a $36.00 International money order for overpayment for my CD. However today I recieved back from my bank the check you had sent me for the $81.00. They said it was not negotiable here to go through our banks. I will be returning this check to you today in the mail. Please arrange another payment to me for your CD. The charges I have incurred for your CD and shipment total is $47.00. If you could get an international money order from your bank there shouldn't be a problem. If you can pay by credit card, that would be even better. I have an online payment form if you would like to use it using your credit card. http://www.patswe bgraphics.com/creditcardorder.html My address for mailing again is: 以上です。どうぞ宜しく

• 翻訳をお願いします。

申し訳ございませんが下記の英文を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 This is a free replacement but to expedite its transit through customs; the original payment method was charged $69.66 for the replacement order — and I also issued a refund for this amount at the same time to the original order; you'll see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. If' you'd rather have a refund, just contact us and we'll gladly refund the item and shipping costs of your order.

• 英訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

英訳お願いしますm(_ _)m 初めて海外通販を利用した者ですが、支払い方法の設定等の処理が終わり、注文が確定した後 If you have paid via credit card or paypal your order will be processed within one business day. If you have chosen paypal but have not yet made payment, please make payment to メールアドレス. If you are sending in payment or are trading for this order please include a print out of this email with your payment or trade items and send to- という内容のメールが送られてきました、自分で上記の英文を調べたところクレジットカードで決済をするよう設定したはずでしたが、どうやらpaypalというところを利用して、クレジットカードで決済する設定になってしまっていたようです。 そこでhttp://e-okozukai.com/PAYPAL-fee.htmlを参考にし、paypalに登録し、クレジットカードで支払いをしようとしているのですが、この解釈は正しいのか、英語に堪能な方、教えていただけたら幸いです。

• 和訳お願い致します。

和訳お願い致します。 I am sorry, it is pot possible to refund your credit card for the return shipping cost since you've placed your order with the Amazon marketplace. Your available promotional certificate balance appears in the payment section when you place an order, you'll see eligible funds automatically applied. The balance doesn't appear in Your Account (you'll only see the gift card balance there).

• 英訳をお願い致します。

○○ recently opened a cancel transaction case for an item you recently purchased: △△. Reason for cancel transaction request: The seller says that you have returned or will be returning the item for a refund. Click the "Respond now" button to accept or decline this cancellation. If you don't take action by Oct-21-2012, the seller will be able to cancel the purchase without your consent. You can view the case anytime in the Resolution Center. どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願いします

英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら下記の翻訳をしていただければ助かります どうぞよろしくお願い致します Your A-to-z Guarantee claim for order 1234567890 was granted on January 4, 2012. In some cases, we've found that the product eventually arrives after a claim is reimbursed. If you've received this order, please let us know by replying to this e-mail and placing an 'X' in the box below. If you're unable to place an 'X' in the box below, you're welcome to reply to this message and confirm that the merchandise has been delivered. Your confirmation of receipt will provide us with authorization to withdraw the claim and recharge you for this order. * If the merchandise has not arrived, you do not need to reply to this message. [ ] I would like to withdraw my A-to-z Guarantee claim for Order 1234567890. If this A-to-z Guarantee claim has already been reimbursed to my payment method associated with this transaction, I authorize Amazon.com to recharge my original payment method.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

少し長いですが翻訳をお願いします。 海外のサイトで見つけたのですが、どうやら海外のAmazonで買い物をしたときに、あとで値段が下がった時は返金してくれるような内容だと思うのですが、自動翻訳だと少しわかりにくかったです。よろしくお願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Guys and girls This is my first post, i have read with interest all the posts and wish to give something back to those who didnt know this: Amazon offer a refund on the new price difference of a product bought from them within 30days, so if when you placed your order, a book (for example) and it was £19.99 when you bought it and 23 days later you check the site and its £9.99, email them and they WILL refund you the difference I received this email: i hope it helps, and sorry if most of you know this but for those who dont, here you go: Dear Customer Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. The discounts we offer for items on our website do vary from time to time. I've checked your order #%%%%%%%# and found that we now offer a greater discount on "??????????" than at the time you placed your order. We are only able to adjust the price of an order in instances where less than thirty days have passed between the date on which an order was dispatched and the time that an item is reduced in price on our site. I have therefore requested a refund of £17.89 GBP to your payment card. This amount reflects the difference between the price you were charged and the current discounted price. The refund should appear as a credit on your next bank statement. Completed refunds information can be viewed when you visit Your Account once you've received a confirmation e-mail from us. Under Where's My Stuff? click "Go" next to "Open and recently dispatched orders" and sign in with your e-mail address and password. The refund information will be visible at the bottom of the relevant order's summary page. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or concern this price change may have caused. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk. thank me if this has helped you, first post, be nice!!

• 和訳お願いします。

イギリスのサイトからネットショッピングしたのですが、間違った商品が届いたので返品しました。 以下のメールが届きました。 I will be more than happy to offer this as a credit and free shipping for your next order. Unless of course you want a full refund including your return postage to us. If you prefer the credit note, when ordering your next order please write it down the following: Credit Note and free shipping due to the item from this order. If you rather have a full refund, I need to get your credit card details from you as we don't keep them on file once an order is processed. You also have the option to place a new order in the website for a T-shirt ( don't worry you will not be charged for the T-shirt) and write in the space for the Notes REFUND so I can get your credit card details safely.

• 英語堪能な方、お手伝いお願いいたしますm(__)m

To ship by Mail, best price would be $21.55 USD. I have attached a proforma invoice, showing the completed order total, which will be $158.55 USD. If you wish to approve this, please authorize by return email, and include your credit card number. If you wish to place this order through the web, you may do so. When ordering through the website, you will need to select UPS for shipping, then in the NOTES section, write that you want this order sent by MAIL. Your card would be authorized only for the amount shown using UPS We will change that at the time of shipping to MAIL, The final charge on your card will be for the shipment by MAIL クレジットカードでの支払いのこと・送料のことが書いてあると思うのですが、 英語に不安があるため、確信がもてません。。 英語堪能な方、よろしかったら簡潔でよろしいので訳していただけないでしょうか?

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.