• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! 自分でも調べてみたのですが、お恥ずかしい話、文章がつながりません… 宜しくお願いします。 Nobody loves you like I do I belive I can meet you someday I belive you'll come back to someday I'll be waiting foryou forevr Don't forget about me. I'll cherish you and your family

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

少しかたい訳かもしれませんが上から― 誰も私のようにあなたを愛さないでしょう。 いつかあなたに会えることを信じています。 あなたが帰ってくることを信じています。 あなたのことずっとを待っています。 わたしのことを忘れないでください。 あなたとあなたの家族を大切にします。 ボーイフレンドでしょうか?こんな甘い言葉言われたいです!

GIN0906
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 残念ながら一緒にはなれない相手からのメッセージです。 でも私もこの相手を大切に思っています。 読めてよかったです。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか和訳して下さい!!

Just come and i'll leave you alone. Just take the room I don't want headache とはどういう意味なんでしょうか…?

• 和訳おねがいします。

和訳おねがいします。 I know that I might do things that you don’t like sometimes.

• 和訳お願いします‼︎

I'll come give you a really massage I'll come take care you

• 和訳教えて下さい!

以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 Of course, when you come to Brazil? What you'll need at your disposal. I'll be your guide with great pleasure. 以上になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳と構文と

久しぶりに英語を勉強し始め、いろいろ調べるも、次の英文の和訳と文の構造がわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)You'll understand those changes (and a lot of other things) much better after reading it. (特にmuch better以下と前半の関係が分かりません。) (2)I'm sending you a carbon copy;I'll keep the original in my files.(この文は分かりました。) (3)I don't come in until much later,but never mind. (4)You'll find enough to interest you until I do.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

maybe i cant forget the night i'll gonna falling love with love u good night ma 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします。

Every night I pray That you'll come back today And hold me like you used to Every night I spent oh Just waiting on your scent oh Needing just a trace of you Well I know it ain't refined But I'll hold your place in line Until you remember that you're mine It's not my first mistake oh I'm sleeping wide awake You know I can't think straight oh about you And it's nothing that I planned To let you slip right through my hands oh I'm burning with a love that's turned blue I know it just aint right Holding on to you so tight Until you remember that you're mine ネットで出回って和訳や和訳のアプリでは理解できないんです。 女性の心情を歌ってる歌詞なので 理解できるように和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳して下さい! 英語に詳しい方、和訳の確認をお願いしたいです。 【僕は優しさとピュアな気持ちを忘れない】これを英文にすると、 (I forget neither a geniality nor pure feelings.) (I don't forget the gentleness and pure feeling.) どっちがあっていますか?それとも、上記以外の回答がありますか? またこの英文を2行・3行にわけて書く場合、どこで区切ったらおかしくないですか? 回答宜しくお願いします。

• "Don't forget."と言って、あとで気になったのですが・・・。

先日、友人と喧嘩したのですが、彼女が自分が悪いことに気づき、謝ってきましたが、最後に私は、「(もうこんなことしないように、)忘れないで」と言ったつもりで、"Don't forget."と言いました。 でも、後で考えると、「"Don't forget."=『忘れるな。』=『覚えてろ。』ってことにならないかなあ?」と不安になりました。 これは、"Just you wait."や、"I'll remember this."などと同じになってしまいますか?