• ベストアンサー

和訳にお願いします。

sweet1005の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • sweet1005
  • ベストアンサー率35% (20/57)
回答No.1

すみません。解答にはなっていませんが、彼に「What's meaning?」 と送った方がいいと思います。 違う言い方をしてもらえば わかるかも。 もしくは、その前にメールで話してた事はないのでしょうか? たぶん、これでは誰にもわからないかと思います。 私も主人(アメリカ人)と結婚前は意味不明なメールがきて「What's meaning?」と何度送ったことか(^_^;)

kyoje
質問者

お礼

遅くなってすいません。 的確なアドバイスありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください。

和訳してください。 I'm sorry that I got angry about how you reacted to me. て、君がどう反応したかによって怒ってごめん。。 でしょうか? どう直訳すればいいでしょうか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

If I see you next to never,How can we say forever? 和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします‼

どなたか和訳お願いします hi 、 how are you hey are you in japan right now if you are can i ask favor to you if you dont mind could you look a japanes benadrel medicine in japan its small bottle its glass for seadfood's allergy that kind wont make me sleep please could you get me one or two i.ll will pay of how much wll cost and if you do find it'' please let me know thank you so much

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. Time will come that I will tell you & let you feel what I feel for you... I hope you can wait for that right time. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします You think that you want meet me⁉️と質問をしたら Yes of course I want to If I can と返事がきました。 はい!もちろんはわかるのですが、その後のIwant toっているのでしょうか?I want to~で普通使いますよね?

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします! Jealous the person who can sleep embracing you. Love you in my dreams is enough Regardless how much longer I must hurt.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Hey. I hope u understand. I have feelings for u and i 'm scared, that i can fall in love with a girl that lives so far away. I tried to stop the contact but now i have to write u

• 和訳をお願いします。

自作の音楽を海外の友人に聴かせた感想です。だいたいの言ってることは分かるのですが、詳しく知りたいので和訳をお願いします。 特に3行目が正しく理解できないので、詳しく教えて頂けると助かります。 I liked all of them, but I think my favorite was "●●" It's really interesting, I can totally hear how you're influenced by ▲▲ and ◆◆. It's always cool to hear who artists like and then see how that influences their art. Do you record all the instruments on your own or are you in a band?

• 和訳お願いします。

「After February, I have time to relax and do those things that I want and can meet you then if it is ok for you.」 和訳してみたのですが、英語が苦手で、and が2個もあるのと、that とthen と、どこでどう切って訳していいか分かりません。。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

do you see how much i miss you を和訳すると どうなりますか?