幼稚園の先生が子供たちのために行うホリデーシーズンのアクティビティについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 幼稚園の先生たちはホリデーシーズンに子供たちが参加できる素晴らしいアクティビティを計画しています。
  • 保護者の皆様にできるだけ寄付していただき、子供たちが参加できるようにしていただきたいです。
  • 保護者と連絡を取り合い、必要な場合は重複を調整し、寄付していただける方は一番上を記入し、できるだけ寄付していただければと思います。パーティー当日には誰かと一緒にお菓子の袋を作りたいですし、クラスが不足しているものは補完したいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大至急 和訳してください

This is what the kindergarden teachers will all be doing for the holiday season. We would love for the parents to donate whatever they can so the children can participate in the wonderful activities they have planned. Mrs Brasfield and I will get together on the duplicates, if need be, and contact the parent. If you can donate please fill in the top first and feel free to donate whatever you can. I would love to get together with someone and do the treat bags on party day and I will try to fill in the blanks on whatever our class lacks. よろしくお願いします

• yotal
  • お礼率15% (3/20)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

これは、幼稚園の先生全員がホリデー・シーズンの間にしていることです。我々は、子供たちが彼らが計画した素晴らしい活動に参加することができるように、ご父兄の皆さまにできるものは何でも寄付して頂きたいのです。Mrs. Brasfieldと私は、協力して、寄付依頼の書類作りをします、そして、必要があれば、ご父兄に連絡を取ります。ご寄付いただけるのでしたら、一番上の欄にご記入いただき、できるものは何でもご寄付してくださいますようお願いします。私は他の人たちと協力してパーティ当日にお楽しみ袋を配ろうと考えています、それで、我々のクラスが不足するものを全て埋め合わせようと考えています。 ☆ 多少類推した部分があります。幼稚園のクリスマス前の寄付の依頼のようです。

yotal
質問者

お礼

saysheさん、ありがとうございます。 文章もまとまっていてわかりやすかったです。

その他の回答 (1)

• Ednozomi
  • ベストアンサー率28% (24/85)
回答No.1

これがキンダーガーデンの先生達がホリデーシーズンの為に行っている事です。 子供達の計画している素晴らしいアクティビティーを施行する為に、ご両親が何か出来るものを寄付をして頂けるとととても幸です。 ミセス、ブラスフェぃールド先生と私が2重に行いますが、必要なら連絡がいくと思います。もし寄付していただけるなら、始めに記入して頂いて、何でも構わないので寄付をお願いします。あとパーティーの日にお菓子の袋いれをする人を探しています。クラスの不足分は、私が記入したいと思います。  *自信がない箇所が数箇所ありますが、参考になればいいと思います♪

yotal
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 Ednozomiさん最後の方がとても参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to have the order history on my account updated if possible on your website.It does not show that I have made a purchase with you. I will most definitely be purchasing other razors and knives in the future, and would love to use your websites purchase history feature.

• 至急和訳お願いします。

Yeah i made these for public release, and theyre from american apparel, so what I can do it go to AA tomo morning to check if they have more in stock and i can paint you one on the side no problemo!! Cz the release time would be 6am for japan, and i dont want you to go thru the trouble of waking up and such. You my vip so この服は売り物?って聞いたところ上記の返答がきました。 american apparelはブランドの名前です。 英語が得意な方、和訳のほうお願い致します。

• 和訳して下さい!!(^_^;)

(1) Most people , when they are left free to fill their own time according to their own choice , are at a loss to think of anything sufficiently pleasant to be worth doing. And whatever they decide on , they are troubled by the feeling that something else would have been pleasanter. (2) Athletes do not perform or compete in social vacuums. One could even argue that modern athletics would not exist without audiences and sport fans. How many athletes would continue to train and compete if no spectators were present in athletic event? Probably none. (3) As a student of Japan and things Japanese , I find this country and its inhabitants to be a living study. Instead of being thousands of miles away as they would be were I to live in my homeland , all the materials for research lie close at hand. All that is necessary is to find the time and to put in the effort. よろしくお願いいたします。

• ebayトラブルの和訳

ebayトラブルの和訳 ebayで購入した時計が壊れてたのでその事を伝えたのですがこの文章が返ってきました。 こちらから返品して500ドル返金かこちらで直してレシート送ってくればその分を払うと 言っているのでしょうか?最後の1文 I will file the clame on my end.これはどういう意味でしょう? よろしくお願いします。 If you want you can send the clock back to me in the original box that it came in, and I will file a 500 doller clame, or you can go to where you are going to get the clock fixed and send me a picture of a recept or get an estimate and then I will file a clame for what it costs to get it fixed. I will file the clame on my end.

• 和訳

和訳例をお願いします。どちらも同じ長文から引っ張ってきた文です。一部分なので、わかりにくいかもしれませんが、お願いします。 ・I spoke to them in Spanish because I had thoughts and feelings that I knew I could only communicate to them in the language in which my mind works. I wanted to express myself genuinely, so that they could know me as I really am, rather than an English-language version of me. ・Not only did my mother not speak to me in Danish, but my parents were also both fluent In German and French and they refused to teach me those, too. They felt it would slow down my development in English, that I would get confused while working out how all the bits fit together. itの具体的内容もお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Everyone, I will try my best to translate this video but I can't right now cuz I'm on my iPod and I need to listen and translate at the same time. So just hang in there. Tomorrow morning I will translate it for you all. It will be funnier once you get the idea of what they are talking about!

• 和訳をお願いしますm(__)m

1 One can criticize the goverment, if one wants to, in a democratic country. 2 There are three ways in which a river can be crossed. 3 The sight of the hungry youth filled the ols man with pity. 4 There is no need for people to get out of their buses to cross the river. 5 They not only lived to reach land, but lived on the small island for six months. 6 I was going to leave the theater, when I met John, a friend of mine. 7 Henry and Phoebe loved each other the way people do who have lived together a long time. 8 Those whom you hate sometimes love you and those who love you you sometimes hate. 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・Is there a special reason you recommend this area? Should I stay close to a specific metro station? ・It's so fun! We can plan a trip and be together again. ・Oh I also don't need to work on the 3th and 4th ... so I only will stay in Osaka evening of 5th and 6th ... hmmm I think it's better to work in Tokyo the 1st week. I'll double check with my boss. ・Are you sure that's ok with you? Maybe you're parents would miss you? Or maybe your father will become angry at me?

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳して いただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? またお金の話題かもしれませんが・・ どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your marriage chart shows that your future partner will be giving and will sustain you emotionally, giving you what you need in a person. He will feed your dreams, your ambitions and soul. He will take your loneliness with fill it with security. The ruling planet of your house of marriage also suggest that money will have an important influence on the future of the marriage and courtship. This could be either in a negative or positive way, as money can make the path smoother, and the marriage quicker, but lack of it can cause the path of love to be delayed or harder or cause it to take much longer to be able to actually afford to get married or live together. So the material side of the relationship will have an influence in the beginning. But don’t worry money will come to you through your future marriage. You’ll will either marry a wealthy partner, who can provide or help provide for you, or else your partner even if poor in the beginning will become wealthy later on in the marriage and you’ll both benefit,

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.