批判の自由と河川の渡り方、感動的な出来事について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 民主主義の国では、望むなら政府を批判することができる。
  • 川を渡る方法には3つの方法がある。
  • 飢えた若者の姿は、老人の心に哀れみを抱かせた。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いしますm(__)m

1 One can criticize the goverment, if one wants to, in a democratic country. 2 There are three ways in which a river can be crossed. 3 The sight of the hungry youth filled the ols man with pity. 4 There is no need for people to get out of their buses to cross the river. 5 They not only lived to reach land, but lived on the small island for six months. 6 I was going to leave the theater, when I met John, a friend of mine. 7 Henry and Phoebe loved each other the way people do who have lived together a long time. 8 Those whom you hate sometimes love you and those who love you you sometimes hate. 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1 One can criticize the government, if one wants to, in a democratic country. 民主主義の国だもの、もしも望むなら、政府を批判したっていいんだよ。 2 There are three ways in which a river can be crossed. 川を渡る道は都合三ヵ所ある。 3 The sight of the hungry youth filled the old man with pity. 老人は飢えた若者を見て慙愧の念に堪えなかった。 4 There is no need for people to get out of their buses to cross the river. 川を渡るのにバスから降りる必要はありませんよ。 5 They not only lived to reach land, but lived on the small island for six months. 彼らは陸(おか)に到達したのみならず、半年もの間その小島に住み着いたのだった。 6 I was going to leave the theater, when I met John, a friend of mine. 丁度映画館を出ようとしたところ、友人のジョンに出くわした。 7 Henry and Phoebe loved each other the way people do who have lived together a long time. ヘンリーとフィービーは、長く連れ添ったカップルがするように、互いに愛し合った。 8 Those whom you hate sometimes love you and those who love you you sometimes hate. 嫌いな人に限って好かれたり、好きな人に限って嫌われたりってことあるよね。

pinkpink111
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 先ほどと同じ段落ですが、中間部分となりますので 内容が中途半端だと思います。 続きからと続きへといった感じですが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Sometimes to those out of reach, who can see as far above you as a remote star in the distant universe, and yet are also flesh and blood. Such a love can seem utterly one sided to begin with, you idealize someone who has enchanted you. Someone who may be far above you but is not worthy, or who has many faults and shortcomings. You endure a lot and demand very little in return for the sake of love, because you love deeply, quietly and unconditionally. You suffer more for love, you sacrifice more, than others have to. You wait a long time in uncertainty.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1 A fool is one who expects things to happen that never can happen. 2 The deceased left a wife and three little ones. 3 The nurse began to bind the wounds of those inside the hospital. 4 You will never be the man your father was,though you have some of his looks. 5 He ate the meal in silence , and after dinner he busied with a bottle of gin as was his custom. 6 There are houses on either side of the river. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 変なところがありましたら、ご指摘くださるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Virgos are discrete and trustworthy, not always virginal, but your love is pure and unconditional You keep peoples private secrets. Fantasy and wishful thinking colour your thoughts When you love, you love obsessively and cannot let go of the dream, you are mesmerized by him. There will be at least one great love who will leave an indelible mark on your soul, that colours your life ever after You have the ability to pursue one person, one important man for ever. Standing on the edges of your lovers life. Love will sometimes be unrequited,. Sometimes mutual but still a thing of the night and shadows, hard to materialize into anything substantial and solid. You will spend a long time waiting, but you’ll arrive at the longed for destination in love, even though it may take time to get there..

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1 Tom was late for school , for which he was scolded. 意味の違いがわかるように 2-1 I will employ a man who can speak German. I will employ a man , who can speak German. 2-2 There were some passengers who were injured. There were some passengers , who were injured. 2-3 Whichever road you follow, the drive to town will take one hour. Whichever road you follow will take uou to town in one hour. よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳していただける方

翻訳していただけますか?宜しくお願いします You are sensitive and vulnerable that is why you find it difficulty adjusting to men who fall short of your expectations. Indecision in matters of love, but a good marriage when it at last occurs. You also have a subconscious need to sacrifice yourself in love, to suffer for a hopeless cause. So sometimes are attracted to those who need your help or who are unfortunate, weak or unhappy or bad in some way. Those who need your help to reform them and raise them into what they could be. You see the potential in people, you hope for an ideal, a soul mate. You will get one eventually.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your romantic life will be a passionate life. Intense feelings and strong attachments. You had a need to be understood, and to be regarded as deeply significant to your partner. You are fiercely loyal, faithfull, sometimes possessive. You can be jelous and suspicious of the people you fall in love with, prying into their life and secrets. You want to know what they are doing when your not there.

• 和訳

Did you ever want to miss one day or just stop? I never even thought of stopping. other people helped,too,but I was often the one who said “Hey!come here and help me! ” You give a helping hand to those in need,and finally you will become a leader. 訳をお願いします。

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 若干抽象的なのかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Venus is the planet of love. It was called after the Roman goddess of love. She is in Virgo in your chart. Venus was in Virgo. You will give your heart totally and deeply. But there may be delays, a long courtship or disappointment This placement often causes more than one marriage, or serious love affair. In love you aim very high. You dream of someone far above you or famous, someone who has done great things, or risen from lowly disadvantaged roots. A strong hero in his own field of life, fresh from the contest. But this hope tends to make life more difficult. A tendency to form attachments to people of superior position, or who have risen to make a name for themselves.

• 和訳が分かりません。

下記の訳なんですが分かりません。 What you have って、きれいに訳せません。 それに続く訳も合わせて教えてください。 So today what you have is what I call the middle 40 percent, the people who are not in the top 10 and who are not in the bottom 50, and what you can view as the wealth middle class that owns 20 to 30 percent of total wealth, national wealth, whereas they used to be poor, a century ago, when there was basically no wealth middle class.

• 和訳に困っています

和訳したいのですが一部わからないところがあります。 We also have Japanese groceries, but they mix everything from Asia. For a lot of people, Asia is one big "country", you know? Japan,China, Vietnam, etc. It's all the same for some people... I hate it when I speak to someone who thinks like that >< 私の街にも日本食を扱ってるお店はあるよ。でも他のアジアのものもたくさん混ざってるけどね。たくさんの人にとってアジアってひとつの国みたいなものでしょう?と、ここまではわかるのですがそのあとit's all the same~からの文章がさっぱりです。何人かの人にとってはすべてが同じ?彼女は何が嫌いなんでしょう??hateのあとのitは前文の何を指しているのか教えてください。よろしくお願いします