The Challenges of Finding Love and the Power of Hope

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Difficulty adjusting to men who fall short of expectations
  • Subconscious need to sacrifice oneself in love
  • Attraction to those in need of help and potential for love
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳していただける方

翻訳していただけますか?宜しくお願いします You are sensitive and vulnerable that is why you find it difficulty adjusting to men who fall short of your expectations. Indecision in matters of love, but a good marriage when it at last occurs. You also have a subconscious need to sacrifice yourself in love, to suffer for a hopeless cause. So sometimes are attracted to those who need your help or who are unfortunate, weak or unhappy or bad in some way. Those who need your help to reform them and raise them into what they could be. You see the potential in people, you hope for an ideal, a soul mate. You will get one eventually.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。(なるべく分かりやすい訳を心がけました。) あなたの期待を満たさないような人に、自分が順応するのは難しいと思うので、あなたは過敏になり、傷つきやすくなってしまっています。愛情問題について優柔不断になることは、しかしそれがいろいろ努力した後に起こるのなら、その時はよい結婚に繋がります。あなたはまた、ぼんやりとした意識ながらも、自分自身を愛に捧げることが必要であり、望み薄ながら大義を求めて苦悩することが必要だと思います。 それであなたは時々、あなたの助けが必要な人や、何らかの点で不運だったり、脆弱、不幸、病弱だったりするような人に引きつけられるのです。彼らは、自分自身を改善し、成れるかも知れない状態へ上昇するために、あなたの助けが必要な人々なのです。あなたは、そういう人々の中に可能性を見出します、理想を、伴侶を求めます。結局あなたは、そういうある人を得ることになるでしょう。 以上、ご回答まで。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

いつも、回答をしていただき大変感謝しています。とてもわかりやすく訳していただいたので、意味がわかりとてもうれしく思います。きっと、表現が難しい文章だったと思いますが、ちゃんとわかる状態になっているので、関心しきりです。助かります。本当にありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 下記、翻訳をお願いします。

下記、翻訳をお願いします。 ah well i was not sure what you wanted to say. maybe you meant "It feels a little like being in love...." or are you asking us what we think your description sounds like? if so: "Does it sound a little like being in love?"

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 通販で、納期に時間がかかるとのことだったので、 「納期(8月中)に間に合うならば手続きを進めてください」 という旨のメールを送ったところ、以下の返事がきました。 よろしくお願いします I wanted to let you know that we are looking at about 4-5 days to get in here and once I have those in here we will ship that right out for you so you are looking at about 7-10 days to get that delivered to you. It sounds like we will be able to get this to you buy the end of August so I will get this order in the system and get your name on those parts and once those show up ship them out unless I hear otherwise from you. If you have any other questions or need anything else please let me know.

• 翻訳をお願いします

どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか? Only when you fall in love with a man is your destiny truly decided for a fixed length of time. This fixed length of time may be presently, all your life, or for as along as a long relationship lasts. When you fall in love your spirit attaches to the fate inescapably, your drawn unconsciously like a moth to the light and you are propelled towards whatever destiny is there at the end of it. Be it beautiful or painful. This takes place on an etheric level. Its is a bit like boarding a train and not being able to get off before it reaches its predetermined station. There is a point before you board the train when the future is not formed, when you haven't stepped onto that path, and a point after your board the train when you cant step off and are compelled to remain there to a destination, this point is determined and becomes a destiny when you fall in love. your spirit attaches to this fate yet. If you don't fall in love, or if the love within you is destroyed you then move on to a different fate.

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is a tendency to either platonic attachments or to secret clandestine relationships, with people you are totally captivated by, enthralled by, but suffer with long periods of waiting for the return on your investment of love. But life can be as lonely as it is beautiful with such a relationship.. You need the dream in your heart or the world is a lonelier place to live

• 翻訳をお願いします

下記の内容を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 There is the possibility that your soulmate will be a man above your social cast or class. Or wealth that comes after marriage, popularity and an uplift in circumstance. You will marry a man of distinction and maturity who is worthy, ambitious and dignified, someone people look up to and admire. The wedding will be in a month close to the month of your birth. You have the need to shine in any relationship and you will invest a lot of work and effort in it and will make the marriage a focal point of your life. You’ll see yourself primarily as a wife, and will place tremendous importance on marriage. Until you find your true soul mate your life may feel incomplete, even if you have many relationships, or a steady boyfriend to fill up your time, something will be lacking and you’ll be keenly aware of it. You are subconsciously searching for someone who is like yourself. You’ll disregard other peoples views, advice or criticism about the marriage partner, and will seek also a strong capable partner.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、内容が中途半端になると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 A synastry is another way of guiding you when you are in a relationship, it can give an insight into any relationship, but is especially valuable in love relationships. If you reach a time where you cant see the way ahead, it will show you the path, It can help when you are troubled, and can answer questions about his life and your future. Human relationships are very complex, It can help you make choices, or avoid pit falls. Looking at two charts together and comparing them, rather than working just form yours makes all details clear and visible.

• 翻訳をお願いします

以下の文章を翻訳していただけませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Venus was in your house of death and inheritance. This is a intense placement that brings deep feelings to the surface. It causes a karmic or past life bond, which is like the forgotten inheritance of love, and will come out in various ways, but not always happy ways, other things will surface with it too. It causes subconscious power struggles. Where you pull against restrictions in your life and do things that test or provoke your partner. A love that is old and karmic and encompasses other lives. The relationship that will be very seductive, the partner will be irresistible and you will be pulled into an inescapable fate by this relationship. This means that there will be some mystery and intrigue in your love life or his. Your soul mate will be a charismatic person who will come into your life and will totally seduce you, mind body and spirit. He will be irresistible and have the power to make you melt. But this love relationship could also be filled with intense rather jealous feelings too.

• 大まかでいいので翻訳お願いします

For all my friends, whether close or casual, just because. This is one of the longest posts I will ever make, and one of the most real too. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about. Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intentional avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING... I will leave it in the comments so it is easier for you to copy paste! どういう意味ですか?? Facebookでよく見るのですが 大まかでいいので意味を教えてください。

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の英文の翻訳をしていただけるかた、 お願いできますでしょうか。 部分的におかしなところがありましたら 意訳でもかまいません。 よろしくお願いします。 Your moon is in Scorpio, his in Aquarius, Your emotional natures and needs are different. This can be resolved, through learning to accept each other. However, you are both quite fixed in your own ways and are not always receptive to changing unless it is on your own terms. Emotions are a powerful force in your life and you can become obsessed with a feeling or a desire, and yet you are practical, restrained too. You find it hard to forget an forgive. While this man will seem a little more detached. Inwardly you are stormy, full of turmoil that doesn’t always show outwardly, while he is calm and collected both inside and outwardly. Your intensity may be met in a cool, dispassionate, highly rational way. He will seem to need the relationship, the future less than you, but it is not so, he will always keep coming back.