• ベストアンサー

和訳

Did you ever want to miss one day or just stop? I never even thought of stopping. other people helped,too,but I was often the one who said “Hey!come here and help me! ” You give a helping hand to those in need,and finally you will become a leader. 訳をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

もういいや、ちょっとぐらいサボったって なんて思ったことあるかい。 ボクの辞書に休息なんかないんだ。 もちろん人の助けも必要さ。 ボクなんか「頼む!来て手を貸してくれ」 しょっちゅう人の手を煩わせていた人間だもの。 人の為に行動してごらんよ。 まごうかたなき民衆のリーダーになれるからさ。

関連するQ&A

• 英語ネイティブの方、和訳をお願いします!

彼からメールが来たのですが、 I will give you many kisses when I finally see you haha って入ってきたですが、 finallyって最終的とかっていう意味だと思うのですが、 これってどういう感覚(意味)なんでしょう・・? 教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いします。お手数をおかけします。

I will keep the one I have ordered. I will order another one later!! That's why I ended up getting the a54....I like that you thought about me being a first time user and I wish to use the blade . I may get the A09 also but I will wait a little. I may also get the nicest one you have. But thanks for helping. I'm sure that the a54 is a good start!!

• 和訳おねがいします

It's fine, I just need to know what it said and you helped by doing just that and I thank you for doing exactly that. I know a way around it now.

• 和訳をお願いします。

言葉を用いないコミュニケーションについての文章の一節です。 どなたか和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m Clothes give us many interesting clues about a person. As Americans say, they “make a statement.” People “dress up” for an important occasion, and “dress down” when they do not want to attract attention. Designer clothes are a status symbol, because people can see that you are rich and up-to-date on the latest fashion. In colloquial usage, Americans often comment “I hear you” when they mean “I understand you.” But spoken words are not the only messages we hear. Sounds often tell a story.

• kの英文の訳をお願いいたします

In fact , I could see people stopping and helping others , and being just as concerned for the safety of those around them as they were for their own .

• 和訳お願いいたします

英語の得意な方に質問です。 下記の英訳と、感じ取れる意味合いについてもお答え下さい。 (thought of とある為、恋愛的要素が含むものか、もしくはfriend ともある為ただのお友達としての意味か。)少しどういう意味合いか悩んでます。 I thought of you and all the beautiful memories . I really feel blessed to have a friend like you.

• 長いですが和訳をお願いします

Thank you for your e-mail. I had send an e-mail earlier to a different address and it was rejected. I was looking at your application form and found your hot mail details and thought that I would try again. >I posted the photos and letter last week and they were sent air-mail so hopefully they should arrive shortly. > >Nathan is at a friends house and Sarah is at Gymnastics but they both talk about you and Kana and we often wonder how you are going. > >Please keep in touch,

• 和訳をお願いします

I will vote you once you make the refund. I already bought you 1 razor, no reason not to give a positive vote if I do not have to spend a lot to sharpen the razor. Please make the refund and I'll vote you.

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hey could you write something about those flags I sent you to translate for my grandfather. I want to give him what you write←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• この英文を和訳していただけませんか・・・?

impressing videos Hey there, Man, you have some really good videos up on YouTube. I just watched one and was blown away. I just couldn't help but notice that you are having some trouble getting views. Low views are frustrating, but don't let them discourage you, lord knows I've had the low view blues before. Overcoming low views is something that I struggled with for a long time. Fortunately, I can save you some of the hassles I went through. Eventually, I found out that getting a ton of views wasn't that hard after all, at least not after I found out about the guys over at http://tinyurl.com/32zetzp They really helped me get people to my videos. All I had to do was submit my link and then number of views I was after. It was so simple I couldn't believe I hadn't done it sooner. And right now you can try them out for just a penny. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know about them and what they might be able to do for you. I'm not sure how I would have made it to where I did without them. Anyway, no matter what keep making those vids. Thank you, Christopher 長文ですがよろしくお願いします・・・!