• 締切済み

和訳お願いしますm(__)m

maybe i cant forget the night i'll gonna falling love with love u good night ma 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

あの夜が忘れられないのでしょうか    あなたと愛に陥るような     お母さんお休み

yukichi323
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございましたm(__)m♪

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

R u angry wid me? plz forgv me nd i just wana say dat i like u nd i want u.maybe i fall in love with u, 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 和訳してください

I slept with a stuffed Minnie Mouse last night. Mickey is gonna be pissed. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳です。

I think i'm in love with someone. の和訳を おしえてください。

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! 自分でも調べてみたのですが、お恥ずかしい話、文章がつながりません… 宜しくお願いします。 Nobody loves you like I do I belive I can meet you someday I belive you'll come back to someday I'll be waiting foryou forevr Don't forget about me. I'll cherish you and your family

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Hey. I hope u understand. I have feelings for u and i 'm scared, that i can fall in love with a girl that lives so far away. I tried to stop the contact but now i have to write u

• 文脈に合った和訳

I've realized I have a two-week tendency with men over the past year. I'll meet someone the first weekend while I'm out, or I'll be introduced to someone through a friend. Over the next few days, we text, talk, and maybe go on a date. I'll meet someone the first weekend while I'm outの文脈に合った和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

you too. and good morning. I be burning. I'll be back for U 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 和訳をお願いします

I think everyone has at least one friend for whom falling in love is about finding someone wretched enough ... 和訳とfor whomのところはなぜforなのか教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

Every night I pray That you'll come back today And hold me like you used to Every night I spent oh Just waiting on your scent oh Needing just a trace of you Well I know it ain't refined But I'll hold your place in line Until you remember that you're mine It's not my first mistake oh I'm sleeping wide awake You know I can't think straight oh about you And it's nothing that I planned To let you slip right through my hands oh I'm burning with a love that's turned blue I know it just aint right Holding on to you so tight Until you remember that you're mine ネットで出回って和訳や和訳のアプリでは理解できないんです。 女性の心情を歌ってる歌詞なので 理解できるように和訳をお願いします。