How Businesses React to the Ways Living in a City Affects Employee Health

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Dr. Boufford discusses how businesses are reacting to the ways in which living in a city affects their employees' health.
  • The impact of living in a city on employee health is a concern for businesses, and Dr. Boufford shares insights on how they are responding.
  • Learn about the strategies businesses are implementing to address the health challenges employees face due to city living.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

in which とhow について

以下の文章にin whichとありますが、 Now let’s listen to Dr. Boufford talk about how businesses are reacting to the ways in which living in a city affects their employees’ health. which はways を説明しているのですが、文章を繋げないで書くとしたら、 1.Now let’s listen to Dr. Boufford talk about how businesses are reacting to the way 2. Living in a city affects their employees' health in it. というのは正しいでしょうか。 又、関係副詞howに置き換えて Now let’s listen to Dr. Boufford talk about how businesses are reacting to how living in a city affects their employees’ health. というのは文法的には正しいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1.Now let’s listen to Dr. Boufford talk about how businesses are reacting to the way 2. Living in a city affects their employees' health in the way. in it.では分かりにくいので、in the way でしょうね。 下の文は合っています。

maminc
質問者

お礼

english_hourさん さっそくの回答をありがとうございます。 たぶんin whichのように前置詞と関係代名詞の質問が多いと思うのですが、 これは私も苦手なところです。 つなげない前の文章の解釈を自分が間違っていないかをお聞きしたくて質問しました。 itは確かにわかりにくいですね。 howに置き換えた文章も間違えていないということがわかってよかったです。 前置詞と関係代名詞の質問が多い中、回答いただけてうれしいです。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

1 Considering Chief is in several tons of metal armor, I don’t think the swimming option is really all that viable. 2 I am a small business owner that has 5 employees. I was on par to provide health insurance but the premiums have skyrocketed and now I have to tell my employees we cannot offer health benefits. How can these young families gain any health benefits? Have the rates for personal health insurance dropped? Is there a way to help employees fund their own personal policies? I have over a hundred subcontractors and have to be careful that they have supplied all their paperwork stating they are independent contractors, otherwise the gov has said they will be treated as employees. Who knows if they will try and charge owners $750 per subcontractor if the owner isn’t following every letter of the law? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を教えてください。

"We now believe that we know exactly what people with health anxiety need in order to overcome their problems," says Salkovskis. "First, we need to help them see how they have misinterpreted symptoms. They also need to understand how anxiety itself creates a whole range of symptoms." 上の英文を訳せるかたいらっしゃいませんでしょうか? 教えてください お願いします。

• 初出の文のtheが要るかどうか教えてください

英作文(写真を貼った絵本)を作っています。 出だし1ページ目を This is a forest. This is my favorite place. として、2ページ目に Let's listen to the birds singing. とした場合、birdsの前にtheは要りますか? 初出なので要らないでしょうか? また、 Let's listen to the birds singing in the forest. にした方が伝わりますか? in the〜がなくても伝わるでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• how much to share

以下の文章のhow much to share の訳し方がわかりません。どういう意味でしょうか? 記事は子供の写真を勝手に募金集めの偽サイトに使われた話で、herはその母親です。 Her ordeal raises the question of how much to share in an age when many parents chronicle their children’s lives online. http://www.today.com/news/mom-stunned-find-photos-son-fake-cancer-blog-6C10326692 よろしくお願いします!

• How do you Tiger-proof an entire co

How do you Tiger-proof an entire corporation? At Accenture, you start by telling employees to tear down all the posters that say, now somewhat awkwardly, that “we know what it takes to be a Tiger.” (試訳) 会社をタイガーから守るにはどうすればいいか?アセンチュアでは、「タイガーになるために欠かせないことがある」と書かれた、今ではちょっと不適切なポスターを引きはがすよう、従業員に指示することになる。 訳は合ってますでしょうか?

• give on up trying

下記の英文に、"give on up trying."とありますが、単に"give up trying."と書くべきものを間違えたのか、"give on up trying."は正しいのか教えてください。 Dr. Benjamin told people who are trying to quit not to give on up trying. Dr.Benjamin は(タバコを)やめようとしている人々にあきらめないようにといった。 よろしくお願いします。 出展:VOA News http://www.voanews.com/english/news/health/Studies-Show-Smoking-Affects-Both-Mental-Physical-Health-112377664.html

• wonder at howの部分の和訳

We wonder at how various animals and insects, in order to maintain their species, complete a complex process which no one taught them. (質問1)wonder at howの部分の和訳ですが、次のどちらが正しいでしょうか? 1.~の方法に驚く 2.どのように~するか(を)不思議に思う (質問2)wonder at~で辞書(ジーニアス)を引いたら、「不思議に思う」というのがあるのですが、そもそもwonder atの後ろに疑問詞節(how~)を持ってくることはできるのでしょうか? (質問3)「不思議に思う」と「驚く」はどうやって見分けたらいいのでしょうか? どれか1つでも構いません。回答をよろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Retirement Early retirement is being encouraged through special-incentive programs in many businesses, universities and in the federal government, and many employees are choosing early retirement. However, the population that is now at or near retirement age has been poorly socialized for retirement. During their youth, these people learned that success is measured by productivity and economic gain-the American “work ethic”. お願いします。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

Gender differences in the meaning of these words start early. In our gender dialogues between seventh-grade boys and girls, their comments and questions often focus on "talk": BOYS: Girls talk for most of the conversation so we don't have to talk. GIRLS: How come boys don't talk first? How these gender differences can be used in dialogue to heal the relationships between women and men is the topic of our discussion. 最後のパラグラフなんですが和訳に手こずっています…

• in service of

Which is why I think that maybe your next step, instead of trying to change your feelings from the inside out, is to start acting in service of various greater goods and letting the effects work their way in. http://community.sparknotes.com/2015/01/07/auntie-sparknotes-how-do-i-stop-feeling-so-guilty-and-unhappy in service ofはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします