回答No.1

hobby means feeling sorrow

walkman_des
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 訳があっているか見ていただけませんか?

「I wonder, whether you want to turn your hobby into your future profession. Because it is very important to do what you like to do in this life. I do believe that if you are engaged with your hobby seriously, probably the success will smile at you.」 大まかな意味しかわかりません。あっているでしょうか? 「私は、あなたの趣味を仕事に変えたらいいと思う。なぜなら、好きな事をするのはあなたの人生でとても大事だから。もし、あなたがあなたの趣味に真剣に取り組むならきっと、成功がほほえむだろう」 こんなかんじでしょうか???それとも程遠いでしょうか? 「whether you want」 と「engaged with your hobby 」がいまいち上手く訳せません。どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• 訳お願いします!

訳お願いします! 夢についての話です。 Not Being Able to Get off the Train If your dream is about not being able to get off the train, you may be frightened of getting to your destination. It may mean that you have started something you can't stop, and you feel out of control. Fire A dream about fire may wean that you have warm feelings, but it may also mean that your hopes are being destroyed. A fire out of control could represent your fear of being out of control.

• 和文英訳についての質問です

「それを書くのは面倒です。」を英訳すると、 "It is troublesome to write it." と解答にありました。 人を主語にして、"I feel troublesome to write it." と書くことは可能ですか?

• 英文の訳

下記は英国での紅茶のあり方について書かれた長文の一節です。 If a person does not feel well, or is sad or disappointed for some reason, someone will immediately offer to make him `a nice cup of tea'. One reason for this is that a cup of tea is something over which one can talk , and talking is a way of easing one's feeling. 内容は大体分かるのですがsomething over which one can talk あたりがどのような文法になっているのかわかりません。解説お願いします。

• 訳を教えてください。

To think that physical comfort makes for human relations is an error we make because the absence of all comfort interferes with good relations. 身体の安らぎは人間関係を助長するという考えは私たちが作った間違えである。なぜならば、すべての安らぎの欠如はよい関係を邪魔するからである。 回答にはこうかいてありました。 安らぎが全くないと正しい人間関係を妨げることになるからといって、肉体的な安らぎが人間関係を 促進すると考えるのは、われわれが陥るあやまった考え方である。 自分のあっているのでしょうか? 自分の訳を読み返しても、回答を読んでもあまり意味がさっぱりしません。日本語の問題ですが、わかりやすくいうとなにを言いたいのでしょうか? 教えてください。

•  英訳お願いします!

英訳お願いします! ※下記の文章とは一体どういう意味なのでしょうか? 文章の意味が分からず、困っています!英訳をお願いします! I owe you a wedding gift. I wanted to tell you I have been dedicating my Gurugita to you. Imagining you happy is what got me through it. You feel guilty because you are American. 

• 訳お願いします!

夢についての話だと思います。 訳お願いしますm(._.)m お願いします! Flying If you dream about flying and looking down on the people below, you may have an inferiority complex. Your dream may express your desire to be looked up to by others. Or, if you find yourself flying so high that you can't see anything below and feel no fear of falling, it may mean that you want to escape from your burdens. Climbing You may think that a dream about climbing mountains means you are trying to overcome difficulties. Whether or not this is true may depend on what kind of mountain you are climbing. If you are climbing a mountain with heavy snow and cold winds in winter, it may mean that you are in a bad situation. However, if you are climbing a mountain in warm weather in spring, it may mean that your life is going well. Being Chased If you dream about a person following you, it may mean that you have thoughts you wish to escape from. For example, you may be thinking you did something wrong. Or, if you are being chased by wild animals, it may mean you have strong characteristics in yourself that you want to escape from.

• うまく訳できません。お願いします。

次の2つの文がうまく英訳できません。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 1 This is plurality voting, a simple system whereby a candidate needs only to poll more votes than any other single opponent, rather than the combined opposition, to win a legislative seat.  上の文のwherebyはどのような意味で訳した方が いいのでしょうか。 2 It is a system where coming in second counts for nothing, as demonstrated in the 1983 UK election results. 上の文のwhereはどんな意味なんでしょうか。 そして、comingにはなぜ分詞ingがついて いるのでしょうか。

• belong to~ ~に所属する について

「彼は吹奏楽部に所属していた」を英訳したいのですが、 He belonged to the  Brass Band club. であってますか? あと、 Har hobby is playing sports and she belongs to the lacrosse club.の belongsのsは何で付いているのですか? 教えてください.よろしくお願いします.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 Is it possible for everyone to work? Then what does it mean to say that unemployment is voluntary? Can anyone get some sort of job? マクロ経済の内容なのですが、最後の Can anyone get some sort of job? のニュアンスがいまいちよく分かりません。 誰もが何かしらの仕事をゲットできるよという意味なのか、 誰もがどんな仕事でもゲットできるよという意味なのか。。 よろしくお願いします。