• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

120語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。

昨日これの賛成意見を書いたのですが(http://okwave.jp/qa/q6882559.html)、反対意見も書いてみました。 添削をお願いいたします。 志望は早稲田政経です。 一橋2003後期 English should be made an official language in japan. I don't agree with this opinion. For one thing, Japanese language, which is called 'Hiragana' or 'Kanji' or 'Katakana' is one of the most important tools to understand Japanese culture. Throughout Japanese history, almost all the Japanese people have used it and almost all the books in Japan are written by it. If we stopped using it, we couldn't read these old books, which may include priceless Japanese history or policy. We don't live ourselves but we are influenced by and connect with ancestors. That is why, that we can't read old books and that we can't understand Japanese policy means that we can't really understand ourselves. To conclude, we have to keep using Japanese language to remain Japanese identity. 日本語は日本の文化を理解するための最も大事な道具のひとつである。 我々は自分たちだけでなく、過去と繋がって日本の精神を受け継いで生きている。 そのため、日本語が読めなくなることで、過去の文献が読めなくなり、日本の歴史や日本の精神を理解できなくなることは自分たち自信を正しく理解出来ないことにもつながる。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数152
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
noname#145074

英語の語法だけの添削(字数もあるでしょうが一応思いついた点だけ) 4行目 : written by it → written in it → written in Japanese とはっきりさせたほうがよい : may include → tell(本にこう書いてあるという言い方、may はそういう可能性があるという意味だが) 5行目:policy → これは「(政治)方針」?"culture"の方がよいのでは? : live ourselves → by ourselves or alone : are influenced by and connect with ancestors → have been ('ve been) infuenced by and connected with our ancestors. 6行目 : 「that 文 and that 文 means that 文」の形は、英語の形としておかしい。 → "if we can't read (A) or understand (B), it means"「It ~ if」構文(形式主語) 8行目 : remain Japanese identity → keep ~; maintain 視点の添削 ●日本語をツールとして捉えているが、日本語そのものがすべてを背景に隠している日本人のアイデンティティとも言える。ツールであるのはむしろ英語の方ではないだろうか?言語を文化のアイデンティティと捉える視点も考えてみてください。 総評:およそ8割前後は取れていると思います。つなぎの言葉が豊富に書かれている書籍ですが「英語論文によく使う表現」創元社、崎村耕二著。図書館などで確かめて見られては、同意の種々表現が豊富です。大学でも使えます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます! policyは精神のつもりで使っていました・・・ Spiritが良いですね。 本も早速探してみたいと思います。 今後も自由英作を載せていく予定です。 また何かあればお願いいたします

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

題名:英語を日本の唯一の公用語にすることについて賛成か反対か。理由も含めて150字前後で述べよ。 I disagree with the idea that we deal with English as the only official language in Japan for two reasons. The first reason is that Japanese people is not good at using English since I have never seen Japanese people talk each other in English and I have few friends who can speak English.Thus realizing this policy is impossible or nearly impossible in my opinion.  The second reason, I think, is that the policy is meaningless because it seems to be safety that we deal with Japanese language as the only official language in Japanese society. For instance, Some foreign companies are success to deal with English as the only official language in only their companies.  The policy would not adjust to Japanese people for these reasons that I mentioned above. Therefore I disagree with the idea that we deal with English as the only official language in Japan. 私は、二つの理由から英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすることに反対である。 一つ目の理由は、日本人同士が英語でコミュニケーションをしているところを見たことがないし、自分の友達にも英語が喋れる人は、殆どいないという理由から、日本人は、英語を操るのが得意ではないと思うからである。ゆえに、この政策の実現は、不可能か不可能に近いだろう。 二つ目の理由として、日本の社会において、日本語を唯一の公用語として扱っていても特に問題が起きていないで、この政策には意味がないと思うからである。実際、いくつかの外資系の企業は、彼らの会社の中だけで英語を公用語化とすることで、日本において成功を収めている。 この政策は上記に述べた理由により、日本人には合わないだろう。ゆえに、私は、英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすることに反対である。 ★質問★ (1)「英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすること」を二回目以降は、the policyでまとめていますが、問題はないですか。 (2)一つ目の理由の最後の所で、「不可能か不可能に近いだろう。」という英語を「 impossible or nearly impossible」としましたが、こんな感じでよろしかったでしょうか。 (3)この文章には書かなかったのですが、「英語の公用語化」を英語でどのように表現すれば良いでしょう。簡単言い回しをしていたら教えて下さい。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

日本の歴史を読んでいて、ちょっと魅力的に思われるような政治家は、無責任な、 乱暴なことをやっている清盛とか秀吉とか、そのあたりでしょう。 When we read books about Japanese history, we tend to think some politicians who are irresponsible or violent are a little fascinating. This is true of Kiyomori, Hideyoshi and so on. 最後の This ですが、~な政治家のつもりで私は書きました。 しかし、読み直してみると、歴史を呼んでいて~な政治家を魅力的に感じる人々ともとれるような気がします。 実際のところ問題ないでしょうか? もしそのようにとれるのだとしたら、どのようにして回避すればよいでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文 添削お願いします

英作文 添削お願いします 日本語訳の下が「作った英文」、模範解答の下が「模範解答」です 「ものの見方を変えれば気持ちも新しくなる。」 Also the mind becomes new by changing the way of seeing things. 模範解答 Different viewpoints bring us different feelings. If we change our way of looking at things, we will have a new feeling. 「日本語では短い言葉で多くのことを表すことができる。」 Japanese enable us to express many things with short words. 模範解答 You can say a lot of things with a few words in Japanese. 「人と人が理解しあう手段は様々なのである。」 There are some kinds of the ways of people understanding each other. 模範解答 There are various ways for people to understand each other. There are many ways in which people understand one another. 「私たちは、人から必要とされることで幸せになります。」 We feel happy by being needed by other people. 模範解答 We become happy when we are needed by other people. It makes us happy to be needed by others. 「彼らが働く場を作ることは、私たちの責任なのです。」 It is responsible for us to make the place where they can work. 模範解答 We have to make places for them to work in. It is our responsibility to make places where they work. お願いします。

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

全国で街歩きがブームだ。文化の回帰現象と言っていい。国内外の街並みや人々の暮らしぶりをありのまま紹介する旅番組も受けている。 These days, more and more people take a walk in rural city. This can be said a phenomenon which Japanese culture go back to what it used to be. And among people, it become popular that the TV programs which introduce how people live or what the city is really like in Japan or foreign countries. お願いします。

• 英作文-5

日本に滞在している外国人の学生に次のように聞かれたとします。あなたならどのようにこたえ、どんな理由説明をしますか。 "Why do so many young Japanese have their own cellular phone? Most of my Japanese friends have a 'keitai'. Do I need to get one? It is a very useful tool. We had contacted other people by using telephone in our home or company , or using public telephone in towns. However, nowadays we can contact them by using it wherever you are. Furthermore, it has a lot of information and you can readily look for almost everything by using it. That's why many young Japanese have it. However,you should be free to decide whether you have or don't have it. よろしくお願いします!

• 英作の添削お願いします

次の問題に対する私の英作を添削お願いします。 Do you think that peple can master a foreign language without studying in a country where the language is spoken? Explain why not or not.Write a passage of 5 sentences in English on your answer sheet. I don't think so. Words related to values are also connected to culture. It can seem that when speaking, words and sentences are a way of passing imformation from one person to another, like tossing a ball. In fact, nothing really travels except the sound waves, which from a code requring excensive back ground knowledge to fully understand. Therefore, we need to understand backgroud knowledge that foreign language. The best way is study in a country where the foreign language spoken. 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校英語です。宜しくお願いします。 1、教育ほど大切なものはないと思う。どのような教育を受けたかによって人の一生が決定されると言っても決して過言ではない。  I think that nothing is as important as education.It is not too much to say that the person's life is decided by education the person got. 2、脇に本を三冊かかえて歩いていたら、その中の一冊が突然落ちた。  When I walked carrying three books under my arm,suddenly one of the books fell. 3、我々はしたくもないことをせねばならなかったり、したいことをしないでおかなければならないことがよくある。  We often must do what we don't want to,and must not do what we want to.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 少子化について原因と対策を100語以内で述べています。 Nowadays the number of children is decreasing in Japan. Since it costs a lot of money to raise their children, many young people don't marry. I think the Japanese economic is so bad that they can't earn enough money to raise. So the Japanese government should help them. I think it should make a plan to establish more preschools for mothers. If that came true, they could work at noon. Children will play a important role in the future. So I want the Japanese government to make efforts to get out of this situation. <94語> ミス、また説得力の有無などもご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 私の英作文を添削してください

急いで提出しなければならない書類なのですが、自分なりにやってみたのですがなにぶん英語力がないものでこんな感じに、、、。通じればいいというのではなくなるべくきれいな表現がいいといわれたので余計プレッシャーがかかってしまい困っていたところ、ここを思い出して添削をお願いすることにしました。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 「将来は日本語教師になりさまざまな国で日本語を教えたいです。 このプログラムは、日本語教師になりたい私にとって国際語である英語の能力をあげることができるうえ、子供たちに日本の文化や伝統を教えるという貴重な経験ができます。 子供たちにも私が勉強した日本の歴史や文化を教えることで、普段経験できない体験や知識を学んでもらうことができると思います。」 I would like to be a Japanese Language teacher and want to teach Japanese in various countries. This program can perform precious experience in which culture and tradition of Japan are taught to children and is possible to increase the ability of the English which is international language. I think that children can also have study experience and the knowledge which cannot be experienced usually because I teach a Japanese tradition and culture. いかがでしょうか、文法などでおかしなところ指摘していただきたいです。よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題 Visitors from abroad tell you they want to see " the true Japan". Where would you take them, and why? 解答 If I were asked the desire, I would take them to Kyoto. I think the city in Kyoto has many Japanese traditions. For example, there are famous temples such as Kiyomizu temple in Kyoto. Moreover, the city has many women called Maiko and a lot of special productions such as Yatuhashi. I think the best way they understand " the true Japan" is that they see and know "the previous Japan". Kiyomizu temple and Maiko can teach them the Japanese history. Besides, in Muromachi age, Muromachi Bakuhu was made up in Kyoto. Thus, there are a lot of Japanese histories in Kyoto and they can see or learn those. So I think if they go to Kyoto, they will understand " the true Japan". It is true that the city also has modern buildings such as Kyoto Tower. However, I`m sure that the city show them " the true Japan". 訳 もし私がそのお願いをされたら、私は彼らを京都に連れて行きます。私は京都の町にはたくさんの日本の伝統があると思います。例えば、京都には清水寺のような有名な寺があります。さらに、その町には舞妓と呼ばれる女性が多くいるし、八つ橋のような名産品も多くあります。 私は彼らが「本当の日本」を理解する最も良い方法は彼らが「以前の日本」を見て、知ることだと思うのです。清水寺や舞妓は彼らに日本の歴史を教えることができるでしょう。さらに、室町時代には、室町幕府が京都で構成されていました。このように京都には日本の歴史がたくさんあります。なので、私は彼らが京都に行けば、「本当の日本」を理解するだろうと思うのです。 確かに京都の町には京都タワーのような現代の建物もあります。しかし、私はその町が彼らのに「本当の日本」を示してくれると確信しているのです。 というふうに書いてみました。自分的に微妙なところが「室町幕府」の表現です。書き終えた後に辞書で調べてみると、幕府は「Shougnate」というなぞの単語であらわすというのがわかりました。でも、そんな単語知らないので単純に「Bakuhu」でいいのかな?と思いました。 評価と添削をよろしくお願いします。