幸福な人生を送るために大切なこととは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 元気な身体、素晴らしい友人、困難な戦い、そして良い結果に感謝すべきであること。幸福な人生を送っていた彼に、ゆっくりと休む時が来たことを提案した。
  • 彼からの手紙は私の言葉を直球で突き返してきた。対応が難しい一回目の返信だった。
  • しかし、全ての困難な経験が終わり、私たちの願いが叶ってしまうと、それが最悪の結果になるかもしれない。人生は楽になることではなく、自分で築いていくものである。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳が分かりません。

・I noted the things we all should be thankful for on his behalf ― good health, good friends, good battles and good outcomes. By most measurements he was a happy man. Then I suggested it was time for him and Mom to slow down. At long last, in a comfortable home, with a generous pension, he should learn to take things easy. ・That's how his letter back began, volleying my words across the net straight at me ― the hardest return to handle. ・But if we got our wish, and all troublesome experiences should cease, it might be the worst thing that could happen. Life isn't having it made; it's getting it made. 上記の英文を、自分では訳しきれませんでした(特に2、3番目) 何方か教えてください>< 宜しくお願いします。

noname#162111
noname#162111
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  私は、われわれみんなが彼に感謝すべきことを考えてみたー健康に恵まれたこと、いい友達、よい戦い、よい結果(など)。普通の見方では彼は幸せな人だった。その時、彼と母は、速度を落とすべきだと言った。長い年月の末、彼は安楽な家庭に落ち着き、たっぷり退職金を手にし、呑気な余生を送るすべを身につけるべきだった。 2。と言うのが彼の手紙の書き出しだった、バレーボールで返し打ちの一番難しい球のように、網の向こう側の真っ正面から僕の言葉を(そのまま)打ってきた。 3。しかしわれわれの願いが叶って、我々の問題が全部片付いても、最悪の事態だったかもしれない。人生は成功することではない、人生は成功に至るまでの過程なのだ。    前後が分かりませんので合っていないかも知れませんが、、、

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えてください!

・That's how his letter back began, volleying my words across the net straight at me ― the hardest return to handle. ・But if we got our wish, and all troublesome experiences should cease, it might be the worst thing that could happen. Life isn't having it made; it's getting it made. 上記の英文を、自分では訳しきれませんでした… 何方か教えてください>< 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします He had found it lying in the street,and as he looked at me over the top of his glasses,he said,“Maybe now you'll learn not to be careless and lose things.” I 'm a grown woman now,and I still lose things. I'm still careless. But what my father taught me that day was not a lesson of responsibility. I learned not to believe his laughter.Because even his laughter hurt.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の中盤部分になりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He could not afford to be extravagant or loss his school things. There were younger brothers and sisters or cousins in the family, who attended the same school. Your future soul mate was a bright bony child, quick to learn and would have done well at school, though he lacked the staying power in the class room. He was eloquent. A good speaker and good liar. I think he went on to higher education. To college or university On of his school or educational establishments had an immense tall Corinthian pillars at the door.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳して下さい

Hamlet was naturally very upset by what he had done to Ponius. After all,the young prince was at heart a kind and gentle person. But he had more important things on his mind. He dropped his bloody sword and began admonishing his mother once again.He held up two drawings in front of her. One was of the late king,his father.The other was of Claudius.“Mother,"placeed Hamlet,“can't you see the difference? You must be able to see what a good man my father was,and what a villain your new husband is!" But at that moment,the old ghost reappeared out of nowhere.“Hamlet,"it said in the same eerie voice,“have you forgotten that you gave me your word? Why are you causing your mother so much agony? And why are you still hesitating? Get on with it!" Hamlet started to explain himself,but the ghost vanished as quickly as it had appeared.

• 和訳

英語の赤本をやっているのですが、長文で意味が取れない箇所があるので訳してもらえませんか。 (1)He was nearly fifty at the time, and had no ambitions less an adequate income and a good home for his family―Brompton was a pleasant place to live in after the City. (2)Then in 1861, when Charles Digby was twenty, his father handed over control on the understanding that it was not an inheritance but a business deal to be paid for.

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳教えてください(>_<) ↓ ↓ Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He realized his father was very old,and thought perhaps he should go to see him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements,hereceived a telegram telling him his father had passed away,and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things. When he arrived at his father's house,sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible,just as he had left it years ago. With tears,he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name,the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag were the date of his graduation and the words PAID IN FULL.

• 和訳お願いします。

As their dinner goes on, my father tells of his plans for the future, and mother shows with expressive face how interested she is, and how impressed. My father becomes exultant, lifted up by the waltz that is being played, and his own future begins to intoxicate him. My father tells my mother that he is going to expand his business, for there is a great deal of money to be made. He wants to settle down. After all, he is twenty-nine, he has lived by himself since his thirteenth year, he is making more and more money, and he is envious of his friends when he visits them in the security of their homes, surrounded, it seems, by the calm domestic pleasures, and by delightful children, and then as the waltz reaches the moment when the dancers all swing madly,then, then with awful daring, then he asks my mother to marry him, although awlnvardly enough and puzzled as to how he had arrived at the question, and she, to make the whole business worse, begins to cry, and my father looks nervously about, not knowing at all what to do now, and my mother says, "It's all I've wanted from the first moment I saw you," sobbing, and he fin& all of this very difficult, scarcely to his taste, scarcely as he thought it would be, on his long walks over Brooklyn Bridge in the revery of a fine cigar, and it was then, at that point, that I stood up in the theatre and shouted: "Don't do it! It's not too late to change your minds, both of you. Nothing good will come of it, only remorse, hatred, scandal, and two children whose characters are monstrous." The whole audience turned to look at me, annoyed, the usher came hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lad next to me tugged me down into my seat, saying: "Be quiet. You'll be put ou4 and you paid thirty-five cents'to come in." And so I shut my eyes becausex could not bear to see what was happening. I sat there quietly.

• 和訳お願い致します。

It should be borne in mind,' says Dr. Buckland, that the object of the account was, not to state in what manner, but by whom the world was made.' Every one must see that this is an unfounded assertion, inasmuch as the greater part of the narrative consists in a minute and orderly description of the manner in which things were made. We can know nothing as to the object of the account, except from the account itself. What the writer meant to state is just that which he has stated, for all that we can know to the contrary. Or can we seriously beleive that if appealed to by one of his Hebrew hearers or readers as to his intention, he would have replied, My only object in what I have written is to inform you that God made the world; as to the manner of His doing it, of which I have given so exact an account, I have no intention that my words should be taken in their literal meaning? We come then to this, that if we sift the Mosaic narrative of all definite meaning, and only allow it to be the expression of the most vague generalities, if we avow that it admits of no certain interpretation, of none that may not be shifted and altered as often as we see fit, and as the exigencies of geology may require, then may we reconcile it with what science teaches. This mode of dealing with the subject has been broadly advocated by a recent writer of mathematical eminence, who adopts the Bucklandian hypothesis, a passage from whose work we shall quote.

• 和訳お願いします。長くて御免なさい

The munber of old Mr and Mrs Grey by a young burglar was a rather unpleasant case. Althongh blood matching that of the old woman had been found on the burglar's clothing, the jury could not decide on the first day of discussion and spent a night in a hotel before finding the defendant guilty the next day. Judge Thomas felt they had made the right decision and was happy to close the case. Then a letter arrived on his desk from one of the jurors. "Dear Judge Thomas,I thought you should know how we made our decision. When we were all having dinner at the hotel one of the jurors suggested we try to find out what happended by using a crystal ball to contact the murder victims. I did't like the idea but most people thought it would be a good joke. Anyway,we all sat around the table looking into the ball and calling for Mr and Mrs Grey. Suddenly it went very dark and an old man's voice whispered 'It was that young burglar who killed us. You've got to find him guilty tomorrow!' When some of the jurors head this they were very frightened,especially the woman. It was longer a joke. I really don't know wheather I believe what I heard. Anyway we all agreed on a verdict of guilty the next day." This letter worried Judge Thomas. In general juries are free to decide their verdint in secret,and even the judge has no right to question them. However this event took place at the hotel at night when they were supposed to be resting,not discussing the case. It seemed to have influenced many of the jurors and it could mean their decision was unreliable. Should he interfere?