• 締切済み

英文のチェックをお願いします

ビジネスカジュアル(クールビズ)で私達の事務所にお越し下さい。を英語で言うと Please come to our office with bussiness casual wear (without a tie).で通じますでしょうか? 申し訳ございませんが教えて下さい。

みんなの回答

• wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.3

さらっと: Come (to our office) in casual wears. ご参考まで。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.2

エラー発生みたいでもう一度回答します。 Please come to our office in (more)casual clothes. になると思います。 wearは動詞なので clothesか clothing を用います。前置詞はinでwithだと最後にonが必要ですね。 in cool biz clothesは和製英語だと思いますが、よく分からないので他の方の回答を参考にして下さい。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.1

Please come to our office in (more)casual clothes. ではないでしょうかwearは動詞なので clothesやclothing を用います。前置詞はinでwithだと最後にonが必要ですね。 in cool biz clothesは和製英語だと思いますが、はっきり分からないので、他の方の回答を参考にして下さい。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文であっていますか?

以下のことを英語で言いたいのですが、 「同居人がパソコンを持って出張に出かけてしまったので、このメールは友人のパソコンから送っています。あなたの前回のメールとても素敵でした、どうもありがとう。いつかまたあなたが日本に来る時には、私に連絡くださいね。」 「どうぞ気軽にこのemailに返信してください。」 以下の英文で大丈夫でしょうか? "Since my roommate had gone for a business trip with our PC, I'm sending this email from a PC of my friend. Your last email was really wonderful for me. Thank you. If you come to Japan again, ______." "Please feel free to email to this address." 不自然なところがあれば直していただきたいです。 「私に連絡くださいね」の英訳も教えていただけるとありがたいです…! あと、最後の文の文頭の Please は余分でしょうか? お力を貸してください、よろしくお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• この英文2つを訳してください。

お願いします。 "Doing business with a country in transition from one political system to another can be risky." "With interdependence can come pressure on countries to change their political, economic and cultural practices."

• 英文を訳して下さい。

it will please me and it will be an honor to finally meet you. the feeling i have this time is so intense that i hardly stay minute without remembering you and with wide imagination of how our life will be as husband and wife. よろしくお願いします。

• この二つの英文について解説してほしいです

We should learn to recognize the different approaches to dealing with problems. のdealingにはなぜingが付いているのでしょうか? Children absorb parental worries , often without our even knowing it. のoftenがなぜこんなところにあるのか よろしくお願いします。

• この英文

英語初心者の者です。 There still seems to be something wrong with our cars. (私たちの車はまだどこかおかしいようだ。) この英文の中の、「There」がどんな意味をしているのかよくわかりません。あと、「with」の訳し方もよくわからないです…。 英語に詳しい方、よろしくお願いします。。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでバッグを購入予定です。そこはオリジナルバッグを作ってくるお店です。 制作してくれますか?と質問したら返事がきたんですが、どうやら業者専用の内容です。 すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 For Japan distributorship I think it would be best to discuss in person, I have spoken with our Executives and they also agree that we should meet here at the office to discuss further. We would like to hear what you have in plans, a business plan and any additional information will be helpful at the meeting for consideration. We will meet others to consider distributorship for Japan as well but we would prefer to work with companies that we’re currently working with like yourself. The time period for this will be from August 18-28th so if you would like to be considered for Distributorship, please let me know when you will be able to arrange a visit to our office. At which time we will further discuss the promotional bag. Please let me know what you would like to do.

• 受付業務 英文への翻訳

情報通信系企業で秘書をしています。 自社ビル1階には総合受付があり、来客は10階の応接フロアにお通しして、接客をするシステムです。 下記の部分の日本語部分を英文に翻訳して頂けますでしょうか。 海外からのVIP来訪者に対して、メールで受付を経由して頂きたい旨、申し沿える適切な英語表現を教えて頂きたいのです。参考までに前後の文章も記載します。 Dear ; I am ××, secretary to Dr.○○. Thank you for your arrangement. Would you like to come to our head office in Tokyo on July 7th at 11:00 a.m. ? Yurakucho Station on Yurakucho line is the nearest station to our office. Attached is the way to our office. 1階総合受付にて、△部の××宛来訪の旨、お申し付け下さい。 10階応接フロアにご案内致します。 If there are any changes in your schedule, please let us know. Sicerely,

• 英文和訳の質問です

英語の教科書で以下の様な文がありました。 After a long day at the office, a country home with its peace and quiet is a greate place to come home to. 最後のtoは, "to come home to a person" の " a person" を省略したものと考え、 会社で長時間を過ごした後、平穏で静かな田舎の家は素晴らしい所だ(と痛切に感じられる → to~toの部分) と訳しました。はっきりとした自信がありません。講評を頂けたら幸いです。

• 英文の確認お願いします!!

『もし日本に来る時は、一番最初に私に教えてください』という文を英語にしたいのですが、『when you'll come to japan,please tell me at first』で伝わるでしょうか? あっているか不安なので間違っていたら訂正お願いします。

• 英文の添削をしていただけないでしょうか

ルール違反かもしれないのですが、どうしても急いでいるのでお願いしたいことがあります。会社の社史編集をしており、挨拶文を英語にしたのですが、きっと間違いがあると思うので、どこが違うか、そしてどう直したらいいか、教えて頂けると大変助かります。(海外のお客様に見せて「間違いがある」とは言われたのですがどの部分が、か自分で分かりません。)内容自体は変更の必要がないので、「英語」として間違っているところのみ、教えて頂けないでしょうか。すみませんがどなたか自信のある方、宜しくお願い致します。 Gratitude on our XXth anniversary XXX(会社名) started as a small family company in 19XX, and I feel privileged to announce that we reached an important stage as we celebrated the XXth anniversary. XX years did not go by without some hardships as we experienced two big oil shocks and repeated fluctuations in the exchange rate, and these are to mention only a few. We have overcome these straggles but it could certainly not be done without all the help and supports given by customers, business partners and friends through all these years. While celebrating our anniversary, we would like to express our deep gratitude towards all those who supported us, advised us and led us to reach here today. The world's economy still continues to stagnate and we are to face a need to change the old way. We would like to make this stage as a step to move forward with new determination, and will continue to make every effort in business with a good manner and continue to have good relationships with customers and partners. - President -