英文を教えて下さい。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文を教えて下さい。
  • 仕事で英語圏の支社からメールが来ました。フェイスブックの件だと思うんですが、意味を教えて下さい。
  • メールの内容は、プロフィール画像の変更についての指示と、ソーシャルメディアでの積極的な活動を促すものでした。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を教えて下さい。

仕事で英語圏の支社からメールが来ました。通常は日本人スタッフがメールしてくるんですが急らしく英語でメールが来ました。フェイスブックの件だと思うんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just changed your FB Profile image and please do not change this and I’ll guide you with some of our guidelines. 1. Please to not change profile images (ROUND LOGO) 2. Cover image can be changed 3. Do not use product images from ftp that are not on our web sites(0000 .com). As we discussed we will support you but we want you to be active on social medias like continuous posting is success on social media. Hope everything is great and as always if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask us.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#204809
noname#204809
回答No.2

FBのプロファイル写真は変更しておきました。これはそちらでは変更しないでくださいね。 以下、ガイドラインとしてご案内しておきます。 1. プロファイル写真は変更しないでください(丸いロゴ) 2. カバー写真は変更可です 3. 当方のwebsite (0000.com) に存在しない商品の写真をftpから使用するのは禁止です お打ち合わせの通り、当方も色々お手伝いさせていただきますが、social media上では継続して投稿する事が肝要ですから積極的な投稿をお願いしますね。 これでうまくいきますように。何かあればご遠慮なくおたずねください。

その他の回答 (1)

• qualheart
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1451/3486)
回答No.1

フェイスブックのプロファイル画像を変更しました。プロファイル画像は変更しないでください。また、これに関するガイドラインをご連絡します。 1.プロファイル画像は変更しないでください(ROUNDロゴ) 2.カバー画像は変更してもかまいません 3.弊社Webサイト(0000.com).以外のサイトからFTPで取った製品画像は使用しないでください。 お話ししたように我々もサポートはしますが、つねにソーシャルメディアは更新するようにしてください。継続した投稿はソーシャルメディアの成功の鍵となります。 すべてがうまくいくことを願っております。いつでも必要があればご質問お願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品サイズなど詳細がわかりにくかったのでモデルさんが持った写真はありませんか?と質問をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 And I believe both of my colleague Ruxandra and me sent you quite a lot new styles recently. Unfortunately, we do not have model images for our AAA production. But we can help our customers to take model photos when they place order with us. Please find the attachment as examples. In the following future, I will keep you updated and send you our new styles once we developed. So you could place order in advance and we can provide you model images. Thank you.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We are giving 10 fans the chance to attend our rehearsal on September 1st in Los Angeles, CA before we head out on our US tour! If you are interested, please send your name, contact number, and social media account links (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube) If you are chosen, the full details will be provided to you. Please note, transportation will not be provided.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です、支払いとインボイスと送料の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 That's fine. I took off the invoice whatever you decided you did not want. Please find attached an updated invoice. Please note that I did not put shipping charge on as I do not know yet how many boxes do I need to charge for until your order has been packed. Please make payment for the stock only for now asap so that we could start packing (please note that our policy has now changed and we can only start packing once the order has been paid for). Once I know how many boxes will there be I will make another invoice for shipping only and payment will need to be done separately.

• 以下の英文を訳してほしいです。お願いします。

いつもお世話になっております。 ライセンスの英文を日本語に訳していただきたいです。 なんとなくはGoogle翻訳ではわかるのですが、確信が持てません。 商用でなおかつ帰属のリンクは本当にいらないのでしょうか? あと判断できる読み方をご教授いただければありがたいです。 (まあ確実に判断できるにはある程度の経験がいるか英語の勉強を自分でするしかないかもしれませんが) 何卒よろしくお願い致します。 All our resources* are royalty free for use in both personal and commercial projects. You can modify any resources to your liking to fit into your project, we are however not legally liable for any misuse of our resources. We do not ask for you to include any attribution or link back to Pixeden.com, we do however appreciate if you do credit our resources or/and help spread the word about us. You cannot however redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer our resources to any third party. This includes uploading our resources to another websites or media-sharing tool, and offering our resources as a separate attachment from any of your work. If you do plan to include one of our resource on an item or template that will be sold on a website or marketplace, we ask of you to contact us to determine the proper use of our resource before doing so. Premium files downloaded with a premium account can be used in a item or website template sold through a marketplace or directly on a website with no attribution required. You cannot however resell or redistribute those premium files as is. Please contact us before using those files in this way to ensure that you abide by our license. IMPORTANT You cannot use any resources from the psd web templates category to create a website theme or template to be sold. They can only be used for personal and commercial projects. If you would like to share one of our resource you can do so making a link to the specific resource page on Pixeden.com or/and use our preview images. No HOTLINKING is allowed i.e. you cannot make a direct link to the download or/and the images hosted on Pixeden.com. * any files downloaded from the site Pixeden.com

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品のインボイスの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 All invoices already have the discount included in them apart from one of them which has sales items on it and we do not do further discount on already discounted items. Please check attachment. As for the credit note for the missing styles last time, you need to pass to your accountant the credit note that I have emailed to you. This cannot be further deducted of the invoices on our system, and therefore it is on a separate sheet. I have put the information of the discount on the 2 invoices. Please check and let me know if that will suffice.

• この英文を訳して頂けますか?

先ほどcdnow!から発送についての返信のメールが届いたのですが、良く分かりません。どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか? Thanks for your email message although I am sorry to hear that the item has not yet arrived with you. Please note that all our items are sent by standard post, not courier. This means that once an item leaves our warehouse, any delays once items are in the postal system are beyond our control. Although we do expect all items to arrive within the timeframes advertised on our websites, these are estimates given to us by the respective local postal systems and are, unfortunately, not guaranteed. Kind Regards,

• 英文メールを日本語に訳していただきたいです。

届いた英文メールを通訳サイトで変換した時に、何を言っているのかいまいち分からなかったので 日本語の文章への通訳をお願いしたいです。>< 訳してくださる方、どうか宜しくお願い致します。 以下が文章です。 There is a few things our manufacturer suggested, and hope we can adjust with the bottle design. 1) we would like to eliminate the Japanese (Katakana) on the bottle. 2) the english letter needs to be solid colour, can not be an outline. Because our manufacturer said the lines too thin can not be printed. 3) we would like to change the letters to gold colour. Because our manufacterer said if all the same colour, then it can be one print and easier to control. Can you please make these adjustment for us? Can you please let us know the font name you used on the logo? Because my colleague wants to add something to the logo. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでバッグを購入しようと思っています。日本に発送してくれますか?と質問したら下記のような返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。これって業者用ってことでしょうか?? Thank you for providing the information about your store. Currently, in order to join AAA as a retailer you must be a Brick & Mortar with current established buying relationships with at least one of our brands and if not with our brands then brands equivalent to our brands that are in that advanced contemporary/luxury space. Seeing that you currently do not work with any of our brands, it doesn't seem to make sense that we partner at this time. Should things change where you expand and fit the above criteria, please reach back out and we would be happy to reassess your application at that time. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to Marisa, our Retail Engagement Manager, at marisa@com or 00000.

• 英文和訳をお願いします

Now, using even the simplest of personal computers, PCs, it takes five minutes, so you use all the methods. And one thing you never do-you do not write out what we expect when we spend this amount of money on building a new plant, on building a new service organization or work on a new product or service. What do we expect? You do not build in the feedback three years later or five years later, to see what you do; the result is that you do not know what you are good at, and you work on the things you are not good at rather than use your strengths

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

Just finish talking to my team and what we can do is we can advertise “AAA facebook” to our social media to bring more fans to your facebook page.